I have questions for all you VEGAS vetrans....please help.

Comments

• Quote from Josh Plays Cards.blogspot "...We made tinfoil bling."

Josh...Don't tell me you picked up the cracked out shoplifter from that corner store??!!??...the one with the tinfoil...

And for the record....I believe all the stories you've told COULD have happened....except the part about you laying down QQ pre flop!!!....come on! LOL

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit. Hope you're having fun!

sstar
  • I would still read your blog if it was 100% bullshit Josh.

Keep living the dream
  • People being nice!! Wow!

Thanks guys :).

Laying down QQ preflop...fuck, that is probably a lie...:D

The tinfoil bling looks good huh? I think Nat and I are getting Vegas Married Sunday. Seriously haha.
  • Full of shit or not...more pictures of Lydia's jugs...
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Full of shit or not...more pictures of Lydia's jugs...
    [/quote

Where are they on his blog, I guess I gotta go look now
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Full of shit or not...more pictures of Lydia's jugs...

I think the jugs in question are Nats.
  • Good read MDS...i was pretty drunk when I checked them out.
  • She's from Britain, I'm pretty sure they're called Jumblies there.

Cheers
  • Mamaries...
  • Hey Josh,

Reading this and your blog has been alot of fun. Hope you are having a blast out here.
    Like sstar, I have a hard time with the QQ thang though...... lol

How much did the Binion's tourney pay off? Did that win extend your stay?????

Tim -- from the sstar games
  • Josh, I don't know you.....but I'm envious of the once in a lifetime adventure......anywho....from your blog:

"Oh, I am getting married Friday...what a stupid stupid move. I can't wait, because it will be the biggest/best/most fun mistake of my life."

I think you've just provided enough firepower to turn this thread into the longest running thread ever.

My only advice is to sign the certificate with as much authenticity as the bling you were sporting in your pics.

Cheers.

p.s. I'm down with chicks who wear see-thru shirts.
  • Ok now you're getting married?
  • Best of luck with the wedding, you nut bar!
  • How can I possibly have missed this thread? WOW. I don't know you but.....Good luck man. Have fun!
  • Let me be the first to sayt hen..

Todayis friday... hope the weddinng went well.

Mark
  • personally, I hope the 'post-wedding celebrations' went well ;0
  • If he actually got married, that would be one of the saddest Vegas stories of all time.

20yr old single guy, alone in Vegas. Marriage would be the last thing on my mind.
  • He must've got married...He's already avoiding his poker friends...

anyone else notice his sudden disappearance?
  • It's 10 after 8pm here.
    We are on our way to the strip to pick a spot.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    If he actually got married, that would be one of the saddest Vegas stories of all time.

20yr old single guy, alone in Vegas.  Marriage would be the last thing on my mind.

well said
  • haddon wrote:
    It's 10 after 8pm here.
    We are on our way to the strip to pick a spot.

He must be married, his posts are getting shorter, his blog isn't being updated, he is too whipped to write.

"Honey...... scratch my toes just a little longer..... then you can go play with those little cards you like"

"Yes dear"
  • For a city that never sleeps I find I have no time. I love blogging, but man, there is just no time.
    We picked a spot...$40 for a wedding. We are waiting until my buddy's Neil and Dan come down at the end of June. I wouldn't scratch a girl's toes over poker EVER.

I am playing a $230 buy in tourny at The Mirage tomorrow night...we'll see how that goes.

And WSOP is coming, if any forumer's want to grab a beer or whatever my email is joshwritesstuff@gmail.com and my number here in Vegas is 702-875-2166...it's my cell so I usually have it on me.

May the cards treat you all well.
    Josh
  • haddon wrote:
    ... and my number here in Vegas is xxx-xxx-xxxx...it's my cell so I usually have it on me.

This could be a dangerous thing.... I'd edit it out if I were you!!
  • I don't think it is dangerous. And cell phones in the states are dirt cheap. If some yahoo wants to use my cell number against me, with 50US I can get a new phone, sweet plan (i.e. unlimited US calling) and it will take about 15 minutes of time.

But thanks for the concern. I guess I am too trusting.
  • haddon wrote:
    I guess I am too trusting.

You guess? You're marrying someone you've met within the month and you guess you're too trusting?
  • Well Josh, I have to say, I kind of hope that you're NOT married because that just seems crazy!, but if you are, hope you're having fun.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind an update on your blog, or here, to tell us what's up.

later

sstar Sean
  • sstar wrote:
    Well Josh, I have to say, I kind of hope that you're NOT married because that just seems crazy!, but if you are, hope you're having fun.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind an update on your blog, or here, to tell us what's up.

later

sstar Sean

Sean man, the smaller (1/2) games are easier than our old McGuinness tourny days :D...so I'm playing lots.  Got my bankroll up to playing 10/20 NL usually and it is still kind of soft, I jumped about about 500BB (with only 2500BB) early to keep focussed at the table.  My power supply on my laptop is getting repaired right now so I haven't been able/willing to blog.  I hate doing it on blogger...I'd rather do it on bleezer (my blogging client).  I hope all is well, say hey to Sevette from me.

Cheers man!
  • i think we have the makings of a reality TV show here...
  • Worst day in Vegas so far. Lost $450 playing $25 hands in blackjack.
  • Stay away from the sucker games, Josh. Remember they are designed for you to lose. Stay to poker..and slots. Cuz slots aren't for suckers. Especially the Wheel of Fortune.