Oh yeah PokerStars is legit

124»

Comments

• Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. I have to admit there was one time where I considered something was amis on-line. This is a much different story than you would expect, and very unbelieveable, but I assure you this happened. I am telling you now, you won't believe this story. This was about 1.5 - 2 years ago, I wish I had a hand history to posy. Here is the jist:

3 tabling on Party, I hit a Royal flush on one table and am re-raised on the river, however I manage to mis-click-fold the hand switching between tables. I type in Chat, that I mis-clicked a Royal Flush immediately, with no reaction from anyone, and we move to the next hand.

THE VERY NEXT HAND, I get KcJc, and guess what? That's right, I turn another Royal flush.

So I made a Royal, two hands in a row. The really wierd part was announcing I had one before the cards were "in the air" on hand #2, and then getting the second one. That had me going for a couple days after.
  • Tie Twist wrote: »
    .... there was one time where I considered something was amis on-line.

of course only you stand to profit from these hands... not the site or anyone else.

ps nice lay down ;)
  • Very true. It was just strange to fold the Royal by accident, announce it and then get another one.

I wonder what the other people were thinking when I showed the second one. No one said a word that I recall.