Oh yeah PokerStars is legit

Comments

• 4 year old post that evidently people still see or i would have never found it.
  • Based on the handle...

It's hardly surprising common sense was lacking

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Based on the handle...

It's hardly surprising common sense was lacking

Mark

Also signed up on 4/20 :D
  • ha just noticed that nice. But yea sry for the paragraph, spelling, grammer structure but it was late as hell. & I wasen't searching for anything about pokerstars being rigged. I was searching for reviews on the legitimacy of the "Pokerstars Cracked book" & I just ran across this site. Liked alot of what I read.
  • Oh btw also, my 3rd tourney I ever played(I was using play money at the time) I entered a FL 7card hi/lo. I had never played hi/lo before and kinda had the jist of it just by the name, but really wasen't sure what I was doing. Well about 15 minutes into the tourney I realized that I was kicking ass & I didn't even know what the best hands were. From that point I just started betting as much as I could on every hand. And I won 85-90% of them. Within 2 minutes of me starting my betting I was the chip leader and remained the chip leader until the final table. When there was 4 people left. I folded out one hand and the other 3 stayed in. Ended up going all in and one person won over 780k chips. I was just under 450k. He did end up beating me, but the simple fact of how I made it to that final table is messed up & means something is really wrong. & I have 2 of my RL friends that witnessed this(1 is the man who introduced me to PS). I told them to get online and watch after about half way through. They coulden't beleive how I was winning like that, bet bet bet bet, one after another, not caring what I had & I won almost every time. It got to the point where everyone that was at my table was sitting out because they coulden't win. One person would get eliminated off blinds, another would join the table. within 5 min he would be sitting out too. So take it whatever way you want. It is a messed up system, but you can win alot of money(i have) if you know what to look for and what to avoid.

u, sir, are a retart
  • Oh btw also, my 3rd tourney I ever played(I was using play money at the time) I entered a FL 7card hi/lo. I had never played hi/lo before and kinda had the jist of it just by the name, but really wasen't sure what I was doing. Well about 15 minutes into the tourney I realized that I was kicking ass & I didn't even know what the best hands were. From that point I just started betting as much as I could on every hand. And I won 85-90% of them. Within 2 minutes of me starting my betting I was the chip leader and remained the chip leader until the final table. When there was 4 people left. I folded out one hand and the other 3 stayed in. Ended up going all in and one person won over 780k chips. I was just under 450k. He did end up beating me, but the simple fact of how I made it to that final table is messed up & means something is really wrong. & I have 2 of my RL friends that witnessed this(1 is the man who introduced me to PS). I told them to get online and watch after about half way through. They coulden't beleive how I was winning like that, bet bet bet bet, one after another, not caring what I had & I won almost every time. It got to the point where everyone that was at my table was sitting out because they coulden't win. One person would get eliminated off blinds, another would join the table. within 5 min he would be sitting out too. So take it whatever way you want. It is a messed up system, but you can win alot of money(i have) if you know what to look for and what to avoid.

Lemme get this straight... you luckboxed your way to a PLAYMONEY final table, and claim its rigged. Live poker is rigged too then, because every year people luckbox their way to the WSOPME final tables.

Please enlighten us as to how we can "beat the system and win lots of money". What do we look for...
  • grunching...

i dont often wander into this forum section (420 does funny things)

but limp calling aj with those stacks is beyond awful
  • BiiLLY wrote: »
    Lemme get this straight... you luckboxed your way to a PLAYMONEY final table, and claim its rigged. Live poker is rigged too then, because every year people luckbox their way to the WSOPME final tables.

Please enlighten us as to how we can "beat the system and win lots of money". What do we look for...

First off read my first post

&

Lmao, luckboxing is one thing. I straight bet EVERY, I MEAN EVERY HAND ALL THE WAY tell the final table as much as I could and I won. And I could care less what any of you think. I was just sharing my experiences. Beleive what you want I dont give a crap It's your loss. Judge me by my name or w/e. Atleast It's original. Some of you are sooooo creative(lmao GTApoker wtf? pokerdro? lmao losers get a life) And It's far beyond just the play money final table. That is just a prime example of what big corperations do to try and sucker stupid people in. You can beat the system. It's ment to keep the fish playing because the more people that play the more rakes they get. And yes, if you did any real research you would realize that it is impossible, IMPOSSIBLE for a computer to produce TOTALLY RANDOM numbers based on mathamatical algorithms. The technoligy isn't there. There is always a sequence of intervals to compute what will be delt. There will always be an indeffinate patter that can be recognized if you know what to look for. If they didn't have this, ALL the fish would be cleaned out in notime. They would lose everything extremly fast. No non-skilled players would play anymore because of the fast pace of internet play & how fast they would get cleaned out. & I'm not going to sit here and spell it out. Read up on it. All the good internet poker books mention something along the lines of what I am saying here. If you start to go on the higher end tables(I.E. 100/200 blinds) You won't see any of it. Just the fact that I was beaten twice within an hour period w/4 of a kind pocket aces is a HUGE signal. I understand bad beats. I understand that they happen more often because of the fast pace of internet play. But its BS when you take one bad beat over and over for a period of 2 hours after you just got done cleaning out people on skill alone.
  • First off read my first post

&

Lmao, luckboxing is one thing. I straight bet EVERY, I MEAN EVERY HAND ALL THE WAY tell the final table as much as I could and I won.

The very definition of luckboxing.
    And I could care less what any of you think. I was just sharing my experiences. Beleive what you want I dont give a crap It's your loss.
    too many bad players (and I am not saying you) blame their losses on this.
    And yes, if you did any real research you would realize that it is impossible, IMPOSSIBLE for a computer to produce TOTALLY RANDOM numbers based on mathamatical algorithms. The technoligy isn't there.
    Wanna bet? RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service

And I thought today was going to be boring.
  • If you start to go on the higher end tables(I.E. 100/200 blinds) You won't see any of it. Just the fact that I was beaten twice within an hour period w/4 of a kind pocket aces is a HUGE signal. I understand bad beats. I understand that they happen more often because of the fast pace of internet play. But its BS when you take one bad beat over and over for a period of 2 hours after you just got done cleaning out people on skill alone.

You are misinterpreting things. At higher levels, its much more uncommon for someone to river their 2 outer, because overall, they are better, and are less likely to put themselves in a position where they are virtually drawing dead. At low stakes, you see more bad players making bad calls, and you have more opportunity to run into crazier variance. Want an example of a 1 outer at high level, HSP, DN flops set over set 66 v. 55 of gus hansen. hansen hits quads. tv poker is rigged right, bad beats dont happen at levels that high according to you.

Its so easy to remember bad beats, and when you go all in set under set and make your quads, you thought process after the hand is something like "bout time i suck out" and then you forget about it completely.

Poker has variance, if you cant accept that fact, then go play tic tac toe.
    You are misinterpreting things. At higher levels, its much more uncommon for someone to river their 2 outer, because overall, they are better, and are less likely to put themselves in a position where they are virtually drawing dead. At low stakes, you see more bad players making bad calls, and you have more opportunity to run into crazier variance.

Its so easy to remember bad beats, and when you go all in set under set and make your quads, you thought process after the hand is something like "bout
    time i suck out"
    and then you forget about it completely.

Yes I do say that,:D but believe me I am owed and not even close to coming even for suckouts my way;)(mind you, I put the chips in ahead like 99% of the time, cause I am just that dam good):biggrin2:
  • (lmao GTApoker wtf? pokerdro? lmao losers get a life)

So are there lots of foilheads in Lambertville, michigan? And is Buckeye Cablevision any good?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Fed?

...is that you?
  • compuease wrote: »
    So are there lots of foilheads in Lambertville, michigan? And is Buckeye Cablevision any good?

Lmao, you can trace an IP GJ!!! your pro lollmao. 2 things though jackass. 1. I don't live in Lambertville, I live in Temperance. & 2. Buckeye Cable is from Toledo OH. And yes, I have a badass connection.
    You are misinterpreting things. At higher levels, its much more uncommon for someone to river their 2 outer, because overall, they are better, and are less likely to put themselves in a position where they are virtually drawing dead. At low stakes, you see more bad players making bad calls, and you have more opportunity to run into crazier variance. Want an example of a 1 outer at high level, HSP, DN flops set over set 66 v. 55 of gus hansen. hansen hits quads. tv poker is rigged right, bad beats dont happen at levels that high according to you.

Its so easy to remember bad beats, and when you go all in set under set and make your quads, you thought process after the hand is something like "bout time i suck out" and then you forget about it completely.

It's not the fact that he drew 2 aces. It's how he bet into it aswell. I had Q9D and the flop was 3 diamonds. He had AcAs. 5 people in the hand. I was first in position that didnt fold & I bet heavy into it(12x)(w/that many people in the hand its very likly that someone has a flush). The other 3 folded. The pocket AA w/no diamond(on the BB) called. The turn was Ad. I have the queen, no pair on the board. I put over 70% of my remaning chips in. He calls. What moron would call that w/three of a kind?(& this was a $52 NL double/nothin turbo. Not the highest stakes but not chicken feed either) Fish or not no one is that stupid. He only had a couple hundred more chips than me. No one would call that w/$100 on the line unless they were 90% sure they would get that final ace. Which implies people are thinking the same things I am. & this is just one of so many examples. And yet he got the final ace. Like I said I fear the boat but I'm commited so I go all-in. He calls. bam 4 of a kind I'm eliminated off the same hand twice in an hour off decent stakes. That hand was designed for me to bet into it and for him to come up w/the win. And I make money off this now. I'm not complaining about losing I'm just sharing experiences about how PS is f'ed up.
  • I don't live in Lambertville, I live in Temperance.
    Sucks to be you, Lambertville is a nice town, Temperance not so much..
    Sucks to be you, Lambertville is a nice town, Temperance not so much..

Lol Temperance is pretty much equal. Lotta wealth here. Lotta sexy women. I luv it.
  • It's not the fact that he drew 2 aces. It's how he bet into it aswell. I had Q9D and the flop was 3 diamonds. He had AcAs. 5 people in the hand. I was first in position that didnt fold & I bet heavy into it(12x)(w/that many people in the hand its very likly that someone has a flush). The other 3 folded. The pocket AA w/no diamond(on the BB) called. The turn was Ad. I have the queen, no pair on the board. I put over 70% of my remaning chips in. He calls. What moron would call that w/three of a kind?(& this was a $52 NL double/nothin turbo. Not the highest stakes but not chicken feed either) Fish or not no one is that stupid. He only had a couple hundred more chips than me. No one would call that w/$100 on the line unless they were 90% sure they would get that final ace. Which implies people are thinking the same things I am. & this is just one of so many examples. And yet he got the final ace. Like I said I fear the boat but I'm commited so I go all-in. He calls. bam 4 of a kind I'm eliminated off the same hand twice in an hour off decent stakes. That hand was designed for me to bet into it and for him to come up w/the win. And I make money off this now. I'm not complaining about losing I'm just sharing experiences about how PS is f'ed up.

not many people let go of trip aces, he beat you if the board paired, he was not drawing to one ace. why were you playing Q9 in a nitfest like a DoN, fold pre IMO. Another thing, you say $100 was on the line, $50 was on the line.

Ever heard of occam's razor. I already know the answer is no. But it applies. Pokerstars is not trapping you.
  • First off read my first post

It's meant to keep the fish playing because the more people that play the more rakes they get.

And yes, if you did any real research you would realize that it is impossible, IMPOSSIBLE for a computer to produce TOTALLY RANDOM numbers based on mathamatical algorithms.

All the good internet poker books mention something along the lines of what I am saying here. .

I understand bad beats. But its BS when you take one bad beat over and over for a period of 2 hours after you just got done cleaning out people on skill alone.

so we agree, the good players win and the bad ones lose, but sometimes luck out?

ill tell you what would get a lot of players.....a good reputation.

ill also say something about the math, if the math is out, the good players will know.

And about random, we can't produce true random, but we can produce uncrackable codes. as long as the random sequence isn't cracked, there's no worry.

you know nothing about bad beats

i play good poker and win good money, couldn't care less about anything else. sorry about your loss....
  • darbday wrote: »
    so we agree, the good players win and the bad ones lose, but sometimes luck out?

ill tell you what would get a lot of players.....a good reputation.

ill also say something about the math, if the math is out, the good players will know.

And about random, we can't produce true random, but we can produce uncrackable codes. as long as the random sequence isn't cracked, there's no worry.

you know nothing about bad beats

i play good poker and win good money, couldn't care less about anything else. sorry about your loss....

Lol funny cause i just got on for the first time in the last couple days w/a b-day & 420 n a few other things goin on. Lil buzzed so I'm just playin low. I join a table n whats the first thing I see?

Dealer: Game #42960744747: JRN1955 wins pot ($0.23) with four of a kind, Nines

& I never said the code could be cracked. I said it can be somewhat predicted. & you know nothing of me.

Lol thats all I'm gunna say.

• & I never said the code could be cracked. I said it can be somewhat predicted.

Please, enlighten us. I would love to know how a rigtard like you thinks it can be predicted.
  • i used to play a lot of Pokerstars.. it's ok.. Partypoker is rigged.. i have never never ever seen so many quads in my life.. and i swear i fish everytime.. coz there's 50% i hit if i have open st8 or 4 card flush on the turn.
  • If I had more bankroll for the greedy rake at partypoker, I would go with partypoker myself, I find it more random for my liking, but it is 10 man tables ugh!

Also I am making note that comp is o.k. with being called a jackass:D
  • Most of pothead's ranting there is tldr..

But my favorite was the part where he asked what kind of idiot puts all their money in with a set of aces...

(blinks twice... raises hand and looks confused)

Mark
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Also I am making note that comp is o.k. with being called a jackass:D
    Yeh right Philli. doesn't he know how all powerful I am? Stick up for me there Philli, I might even be nice to you on Sat...
    Yeh right Philli. doesn't he know how all powerful I am? Stick up for me there Philli, I might even be nice to you on Sat...

lol

I was scared of the wrath of comp after reading that post, was gonna hide behind sharantyr, but then wait a minute, comp was cool, calm and collected:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    lol

I was scared of the wrath of comp after reading that post, was gonna hide behind sharantyr, but then wait a minute, comp was cool, calm and collected:)

hehe, when somebody lives as close to Toledo, Ohio as he does, I take it with a grain of salt.... even Fed never knew how to respond to me.. He was always off balance.... However this one won't be around as long... :)

• & I never said the code could be cracked. I said it can be somewhat predicted. & you know nothing of me.

Lol thats all I'm gunna say.

thx for dropping by because its 420 and i'm having fun chilling.

you have to know (crack) the pattern to be able to predict it.

listen if you put this much effort into learning how to play you might make a little coin...