West Side is celebrating its one year anniversary on March 25th. Sold Out!!

West Side Poker Club is celebrating its one year anniversary on March 25th.  We have had a variety of different formats throughout the year with various buy in levels to attract many different kinds of players.  One of the highlights of the year was our 8 hour cruise on Lake Ontario.  We have given in cash and prizes of over 30,000.

We hope you have had a great time coming to West Side Poker Club events and will continue to do so in the future.

On March 25th we will be having out 10,000 Deep Stack Tournament Freeze Out.

Doors open at 11:00 am and the cards are in the air at noon.

Players will start with 10,000 chips.  Blinds will go up every half hour until the dinner break.  (We reserve the right to change them after the dinner break.)

The cost for this event will be 60.00 and 80.00 for walk ups.  And we have room for 120 max.

As always we will have a 2/4 NL game 60.00 min buy-in and 300.00 max buy-in.

All players can be pre-registered at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Our game is full. If you were on the waiting list your are in the game. I am asking players to be there no later than 11:30 am. We would like to start at 12:00 sharp. Late players will be given one half hour of protection. If you are no there by the start of the second blind level your spot will be given to someone on the waiting list. Players should expect this to be a 12 - 14 hour tournament. I have been given extra time so as to not rush the final table. Seating assigment will be pre done to try to save time at registration.

Comments

• Add me to the list...

stp
  • Hey Brent
    If Hollywood and STP are in then I MUST take advantage of this opportunity to throw my empty "wine bottle" into the fray and place ' BOUNTIES ' on these two giants of hold'em poker! Cole - remember Elora!?
    Yup, you can book me a spot. The ' Wine Man ' is in. Now, how big should the bounty be?
  • I was looking through your list and see a familiar name " Rob Spence" Welcome back, hope your semi retirement has served you well......
  • ya count eddy in too , brent, and hey Larry man make the bounty as big as possible because 10,000 in chips is mny kind of turny , make a nice Bounty and if the wine man can knock me out ill double wat ever hes bounty is ,
  • I am definately there.

Thanks Brent and congradulations on your 1 year anniversary.
  • Brent,

For some reason your email bounced back. I'm interested, I need directions.

josh@twmerch.com
  • The list is now updated. If you want to come to this event you can reply to the thread, or email me or PM.

Thanks

Prophet 22
  • Please sign me up.
  • Is Jeff from Milton on this list? (don't know his last name) I want a rematch, my pocket nines are going to hold up this time.
  • Put me down on the list. And i'll chip in for the bounty as well, just to make it interesting :D.
  • Sounds good to me!

Throw me in, and likely SOS and Big Fish (Charlie) too!
  • Great, I will be updating the list shortly.

Prophet 22
  • i think you have me down in spot 28 as windtree my email name. but if not please put me in as jamie d
    thank you
  • Hey Brent put down Dave Bean, Jason West, Donny West, Mike O'Donoghue, darryle Clarke, Danny Lam, Roger, Jim Young, Tom Young, Iian, and Rick, Steve Schiebel. I will confirm all these during the following week
  • Sign me up, please.
  • count me in.
  • Is Jeff from Milton on this list? (don't know his last name) I want a rematch, my pocket nines are going to hold up this time.

Jeesh, you remember a hand that I knocked you out on? :) Was that at the Ryder? Captains table?   lol..  What did I have, 3,4 sooooted?

In any case Brent, sign me up. I will check with the rest of the Rocks when I see them Monday and let you know if any others are interested in spreading the word....   Tight is right!   Jeff...
  • No, if I am not mistaken you had A 10 off suit. A reasonable hand, and a 50/50 chance. That's why I'm confident that my 99 would hold up. My 99 always holds up, except that one time.
  • We are past 80 people heading toward 90.  Last deepstack we had there were 134. This event will be capped at 120. 

Prophet 22
  • No, if I am not mistaken you had A 10 off suit. A reasonable hand, and a 50/50 chance. That's why I'm confident that my 99 would hold up. My 99 always holds up, except that one time.
    Yeah it was your 99 against Jeff's ATo, and my ATs went into the muck - he still hit though
  • Sign me up.

/g2
  • count jory and myself in again........

thanx brent :as
  • hopefully woods wont put me out of this tourney like he did the tourney of champions :D

ALL in :2h :3h
  • Knock ya Out with Boat , hows your two pair doing eddster hahah lol

" The Legend Killer" Hollywood Cole Woods"

:7d :7h
  • There are 22 spots left. If you are interested in this tournament let me know.

Prophet 22
  • Hey Brent I need you to save me 10-15 spots for a girl from work I will let you know the names hopefully later tonight.

Cameron
  • Brent
    Save me a spot, I have to check a couple of other dates, but don't want to miss it
    I'll confirm if their is a problem well before

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote:
    I need you to save me 10-15 spots for a girl from work
    That must be one big girl...
  • beanie42 wrote:
    BLAZIN 72 wrote:
    I need you to save me 10-15 spots for a girl from work
    That must be one big girl...

LOL Beanie actualy she is but that is besides the point.

Cameron