The Legends of Bristol Street - Feb 26th to March 18th

Comments

• compuease wrote:
    Rob, all I can say is wow! The way you organize these things you should be considering a career in the event planning field.... WSOP, (the other one) has nothing on you...

Thanks! We'll see if I've finally gotten in over my head. :)
    compuease wrote:
    I think perhaps they will be coming looking for your skills (sorry not your poker) to run their events soon.

Me and my sub-par poker skills are SOOOOO busting you! This is war!!
  • compuease wrote:
    I think perhaps they will be coming looking for your skills (sorry not your poker) to run their events soon.
    Zithal wrote:
    Me and my sub-par poker skills are SOOOOO busting you!  This is war!!

LOL - those who can't host ... wait, I ... doh! :D
  • Rob sign me up for any day in the main event and for stud.

• Me and my sub-par poker skills are SOOOOO busting you!  This is war!!

Don't we need weapons to wage war?
  • I will play in the main event.
  • Sign Aimee and I up for the main event, me for the stud event.   UMMMMMMMMMMMMM   back to back might kill me but sign me up for the pot limit omaha event.   Thursday for the main event Aimee can't do, but we will do whatever day comes along. 

Rob your not in over your head...... YET.  GL this looks like a blast.   
  • Please sign me up for the Hold Em. I can play any day one but Wed.
    "Haddon" Josh H.
  • Put me down for ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ! to the power of 2!
  • Hi!

I'd like to play in the main event.  I'm available for either day 1A, 1B or 1D.

Thanks!
    Steve S.
  • hey rob sing me up for all three thanks nordique
  • sign Hollywoods up and eddy BOTH AVAAIBLE FOR ANY OF THE MAIN EVENT ABCDEFGHIJKLM
  • Hi Rob

Sign me up for THE MAIN EVENT (ABC) and both side events (LIMIT HOLD'EM and POT LIMIT OMAHA). This tournament is a great idea.

Dave Kostis
  • Hey Rob. Sounds like quite the undertaking! I'm sure it will be a blast.
    Please sign me up for the main event, I'll play A, B or D.

Thanks

Sean S
  • Hey, so where is this? I am not a regular on this board, but I think I saw something called Bristol st. before out like, kitchener or something? Can I get a city, so I can figure out if I can possibly make this? Sounds like lots of fun!
  • This is in Waterloo
  • Hey, so where is this? I am not a regular on this board, but I think I saw something called Bristol st. before out like, kitchener or something? Can I get a city, so I can figure out if I can possibly make this? Sounds like lots of fun!

Yea, Britstol has been mentioned a few times on this forum.

It's in Waterloo, ON
  • Here's a hint...it's on Bristol St.
  • Update Rob:

Moose ABD
    MMoose AB
  • Count me in for C or D of the main event! This should be awesome.

Cheers
    Lou
  • Shit... Lou's in? Maybe I should just save my money...

He's crazy... I saw that dude go all in with 4

No, not 4's.... 4

He's nuts.. :)

Mark
  • Rob can you change my dates for the ME to only ABD please

Thanks
    Brad
  • Since at least 8 Milton Rocks have signed up for March 9, please sign up this Milton pebble :fish: for Main Event 1D also. Kindly PM me the address and directions in case I cannot carpool with any of the Milton Rocks.

Will the blind schedule be the same as the WSOP 2006 Main Event? What percentage of the $30 buy-ins is paid out in prizes? Thanks.
    compuease wrote:
    Rob, please sign up 4 Milton Rocks for all events..  We would have to play 1D of the main event though as we are in Vegas from Feb 27th till Mar 3rd..  Is that ok? we all will play Stud and Omaha as well..
    Dave D, Bob S, Larry L and myself Jeff C.  Thx..
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    What percentage of the $30 buy-ins is paid out in prizes? Thanks.

There is no rake in any of the Bristol St. events
  • Have to pop the cherry sometime at Bristol, might as well be at the Legends.  :D

TiMSuM - CD Main Event Please.

Thanks,
    -Tim
  • About time TimSum... :) You're gonna be hooked now though...

Mark
  • TiMSuM wrote:
    Have to pop the cherry sometime at Bristol, might as well be at the Legends.  :D

TiMSuM - CD Main Event Please.

Thanks,
    -Tim

Awesome, glad to see you can make it out!

stp
  • damn, I'm hooked too after yesterday! Sign me up for ABCD & maaaybe PLO? thanks!!
  • dido, put me down for the main event, days B.  thanks

Edit: I can only make day B, school's givin to me hard right now
  • Hi ,I'm estar53,my first name is Ian.I would like to play in the main event.sstar is my brother and i"ve played one tournament at tyson's in the past.I would be available to play A,B if possible,Thank- you .