Cook Crew Main Event, Jan. 14 @ 12pm, Kitchener

Comments

• I will be sending out directions to those who requested it this weekend. If you need directions, please PM me. There's also still lots of room left for anyone else who is interested.
  • I will need directions please.
  • Trev,

Can you add "Carmaker" Geoff C. to the list

Thanks,
  • shopsy wrote:
    Can you add "Carmaker" Geoff C. to the list
    Done. That's 6 tables - 1 more to fill in the next week :)
  • Wow - I cannot believe i am not yet on the list - can you remedy that for me Trevor ?
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Wow - I cannot believe i am not yet on the list - can you remedy that for me Trevor ?
    Done.
  • I cannot get out of my committment that day. I'll sadly have to drop off the list.
  • I guess I will need directions...is it held at your place??? If so I know I have been there, just need the address pm'd to me again...thanks!!!
  • please add brian bell to the list

thanks
  • Just curious if there wil be dealers or not??
  • Just curious if there wil be dealers or not??
    No - this is just a home game, so self-dealt. However, I do expect there will be a dealer for the final table (either myself, my wife, or somebody else who busts out), but no guarantees.
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Just curious if there wil be dealers or not??
    No - this is just a home game, so self-dealt.  However, I do expect there will be a dealer for the final table (either myself, my wife, or somebody else who busts out), but no guarantees.

Sorry I won't be available to deal the final table, unless it's self dealt of course :)

stp
  • oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Check out the confidence on Shanny!!

I'll see you there, my friend.

JohnnieH

• Sorry I won't be available to deal the final table, unless it's self dealt of course :)

stp

Sure hope you last long enough to meet me again at final tale Shannon. Was really looking forward to a rematch at XMAS madness...... Alhough I think we we're really playing both you and Amanda at that final table... lol.. :)
  • Hey i think im on the list twice (Brian B. spot #34 and Brian Bell spot #50), so one spot is good enough.
  • Bellzy wrote:
    Hey i think im on the list twice (Brian B. spot #34 and Brian Bell spot #50), so one spot is good enough.
    Nice catch - I think (Lamb of) John signed you up again - I didn't notice :)
  • ...and it appears that Tech Saturday is now not happening. I'm back in!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Sign me back up, please.
  • my bad, sorry for the double up guys.........

one week fellas...............

johnny
  • Zithal wrote:
    ...and it appears that Tech Saturday is now not happening. I'm back in!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Sign me back up, please.
    LOL - Glad that worked out - hope it stays that way :)
  • Zithal wrote:
    ...and it appears that Tech Saturday is now not happening. I'm back in!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Sign me back up, please.

It'll be great to have you out! See you then.

stp
  • my bad, sorry for the double up guys.........

johnny

One week and 2nd last will be mine MUHAHAHAHAHA!
  • TwoThree wrote:
    my bad, sorry for the double up guys.........

johnny

One week and 2nd last will be mine MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Attaboy Brad, shoot for the stars!!!!

LOL....
  • The earlier you bust out...the sooner you can watch football!!!!
  • Hey, please sign me up. I'll be coming down with the WitchDoctor to represent London

Name: Court O.

Cheers
  • Directions have now been sent to everyone who requested them. If you need directions still, please PM me.

6 spots left and 6 days till the tournament!
  • Can't wait for this!

*cough* bump *cough*
  • TwoThree wrote:
    Can't wait for this!

*cough* bump *cough*

Do I hear "cash game" being yelled already? :D
  • CASH GAME!!!!!
  • TNORTH wrote:
    CASH GAME!!!!!

Cash game? what is that? I have never played in one of them before, sounds like fun :D
  • Hey guys

Can you sign up 3 more people
    Dan T
    Rob K
    Jon T

Thanks