RYDER CUP TEAM LONDON

Comments

• Yes..that is the magazine (Top Pair)...and yes they do have some nice pics!!!
  • Tomorrow is the day when greatness will be formed.....Londoners from across the city will form to create the superpower that will be known simply as Team London!!!!

See you guys tomorrow!!!
  • Hey Dave, what time do you want me to show up? and what is your address? GO TEAM LONDON!
  • Team London is formed!!!!! As long as our co-captain is still playing...wink wink nudge nudge Braad!!!
  • by the way, I said I wouldnt be able to make it but I wish I was kept on the team....

http://www.pokerpoker.ca/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-4042.html

Rob S.....5th

but goodluck to u guys as i said, ill be there for the practice games to play...better than nothin
  • Hey guys
    Nice game today guys, really nice table to play on. Looking forward to the practice rounds and the tourney. See you all soon.
    Brandon
  • Team London is formed!!!!!  As long as our co-captain is still playing...wink wink nudge nudge Braad!!!

Sorry I could not make it today, needless to say some where along the line yesterday there was somthing with penuts in it and I did not know, so I was out for the day today :( im still in. sorry about that.
  • No problem Braad.....here is the team

Witchdoctor-Dave K
    Twothree-Braad
    DoctaK-Darryl K
    Nooner81-Dave
    Dinobot-Court O
    Showdown Brad
    "The Real Wine Man" QDV-Rob Q
    Rand71-Brandon

Sheer domination boys....sheer domination!!!!

Rscott and Curlingzone will be approached to play if anyone can not make it to play.....Practice in 2 weeks!!! See you then.
  • Let me know when :)
  • Hey Dave,

I'd like to be invited to the practice when you do it, so I can atleast be ready if called upon. And it wouldn't hurt to get some games in too!

Gerry

P.S. Go Team London!
  • To the moderators: Can you move us to the main ryder cup section as well!!!
  • Dave and Braaaaaaaaaaad, Awesome results in KW guys. Hopefully we can all put together a good run at the Westside rebuy event and have them living in fear of team london come Ryder Cup time.

Cheers
  • cmon Dave im anxious to play dude....im gunna hafta start playing online if I cant get in a live game, lol, and I hate how much u get sucked out on online!

Rob
  • Who would like to play this Sunday 12:00 p.m. My brother Darryl is offering up his house to practice Omaha and Stud and or no limit sit'n'go's whatever we want to practice.  As long as we have 6 or 7 guys it will be a go, so post if you can make it. He is in the Wonderland Road/Sarnia area.
  • wel, as mentioned, im in
  • Hey guys,

Sorry to say I cannot make it on sunday. I have an arrangement with my girlfriend that says if I spend more time playing poker on a weekend than I do with her, she can dump me instantly and I can't say shit.

It's not that unreasonable when you consider I work Monday to Friday in a different city. She's nice enough to allow SOME playing time, so good on her.

Is there any interest in setting up some online play money sit and goes, say on pokerroom.com or full contact where we could set up a private table and practice both stud and pot limit Omaha. It could give us the chance to get some practice in since we seem to be running short of time.

Let me know. Sorry I can't make it this weekend.

Cheers
  • I'll see if I can sit up something during the week on Full contact Poker since that is where I have been doing most of my playing lately. We need 3 more guys confirming to make sunday a go!!!
  • Today's practice is cancelled since no one seems up to it. We need to get an Omaha/Stud practice in before Feb 18th. How is next weekend for everyone...Sunday at Noon???
  • Count me in for next Sunday.
  • Sunday at noon next week is good for me. I can host as well.
  • I'm in for Sunday at noon.
  • yo I can make it next sunday...where this time though?? game??? $$??? etc....guess its a bit early so we could discuss it
  • We will play at least a sit'n'go of stud and a sit'n'go of Omaha pot limit. We will be playing at Docta K's place...Wonderland and Sarnia rd area. I will send out the address later in the week. Confirmed so far are:

Witchdoctor
    Nonner81
    DoctaK
    dinobot
    rscott

Twothree???? QDV???? Rand71???? Showdown???? Curlingzone????

Let me know guys!!!

Dave
  • Hey man, keep in mind that we can't play Stud with more than eight players.

Cheers
  • Hey Dave throw me down for this, I will be able to give you a forsure answer by Firday.
  • I believe QDV Rob is able to make it but he's not on the forum much. Dave, can you email him with day, time, etc.?
  • Hi guys....Sunday at noon at DoctaK's place...84 Blanchard Cres. Start time noon!!!

Thanks

Dave
  • Hey
    I will have you give you an answer about Sunday tomorrow. Have alot of work to get done tomorrow and depends on that.
  • 12 noon...I'll see you then.
  • I will be there tomorrow at noon.