Results from West Side Poker Clubs October 22 Main Event

West Side Poker Club

Presents

Our 65.00 Bounty Freeze Out

Have you every wondered what it would be like to play in the World Series of Poker?  I am sure many have contemplated and even dream of one day playing in the World Series of Poker.  We at West Side Poker Club our going to give you an opportunity to have that same feeling on a small scale with a twist. 

Here's how it is going to work.  This will be a freeze out tournament.  There is no re-buys  and no add-ons.

:c: Each pre-registered player will pay 65.00.  Walk-ins will pay 75.00
:d: Each player will receive 10 000 chips
:s: We will use the exact blind schedule they used in this years WSOP.  Blinds will go up every 20 minutes until the supper break.  After supper we have the right to change the blind schedule to 15 minutes depending on how many players that are left.  The goal is to end the tournament between 9:30 and 10:30 pm, although we will have the hall till midnight.  We will be looking to payout the top 10 players.  Yes the winner of this tournament also receives a custom made ring.  This ring guarantees your entrance into our 3 tournament of champions dec. 9th 10th 11th.
:h: Every player will be given a special chip with the word Bounty on it

The date will be October 22, 2005.  The doors open up at 12:00 pm.  Shuffle up and deal will be at 1:00 pm.  We have room for 120 people.  This tournament will be held in a hall between Kitchener and Guelph. 

Here is how the Bounty part works.

Everyone is given a chip with the word BOUNTY on it.  When you put someone out the game you get their “bounty chip”.  For every chip you have it will be worth $5.00.  You can only lose your chip, so if you put out 5 guys you keep their chips and give yours to the guy who put you out. 

As always there will be a 1/2 NL  ring game available with a max buy in of 150.00

Players must be pre-register at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Anyone who registered for our last tournament or this tournament or our November tournament will receive a 10.00 off coupon for our 3 day Tournament of Champions event in December.

Prophet 22

list will be updated later today

Comments

• Sounds good. Add me to the list brent.

Salar
  • Wow. That font gave me a headache. Good luck Brent.
  • It wasn't suppose to look like that, I hope this looks better.

Prophet 22
  • Is this a part of the WSCP events? such as the college world series? Also wondering if the ride for site is also a part of the WSCP events?

:c: :d: :rage::s: :h:
  • How many days is this tournament?
  • I e-mailed you so just let me know if i'm in.

Mike
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote:
    Is this a part of the WSCP events?  such as the college world series?  Also wondering if the ride for site is also a part of the WSCP events?

It should be WSPC.

The ride for site is a rake free event raising money for blind children and adults. We organize and run the event for them. Just as we are helping the WitchDoctor with his event.

Yes this is an event will include the winner getting a ring and a free entry into our tournment of champions. Will I see you at the rack tomorrow night?
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    How many days is this tournament?

This is not our tournament of champions and will be finished in one day. It will be an 8-10 hour tournament.

Will I see you friday at the Rack again?

Brent
  • Hello,

You can count Mandy and I in once again. Brent, you may want to clarify what you mean by using the blind structure of the WSOP. The WSOP increases their blinds every 2 hours, which is probably why the question about how many days was asked. See you around.

2BULLETS
    :as :ah
  • I'll be at the rack tommorow, will there be a live game afterwards?

• Damn the date! :( I have two other personal events already scheduled. Dang, the 22 seems to be popular!
  • Ah... Saturday afternoon. There is no more ideal time and date for me. I will defnitely be attending.
  • Add me and Aimee to this one.
  • is this at the same hall as last time?
  • I love this format
    count me in
    Geoff C
  • Well, It's Katies Birthday....

So um...Im in and my baby needs a new pair of shoes!!
  • Put me in! I will let you know a week ahead to make sure I won't get called in to work!

Thanks!

:c: :d: :s: :h:
  • Just wondering how the cash is given out to the winners???
  • put me on the list for 3 spots
  • Tankards wrote:
    Just wondering how the cash is given out to the winners???

each player is paid after they leave the table
  • *sigh* yeah, i'm in...you've got me.. i cant watch all these people sign up without thinking "i want to give them my money"
    *ponder*
    :)
    See you on the 22nd!
    BTW brent! you have like 20 red chips of mine (or like 40 blue..i can't be sure)...:)
  • great! I should be able to play on Tuesday.

Brent
  • The orinigal post has been modified. Yes the winner of this tournament also receives a custom made ring. This ring guarantees your entrance into our 3 tournament of champions dec. 9th 10th 11th. People have been asking can I buy a seat into this tournament? And the answer is yes. There will be more details on how our tournament of champions is going to work at the next tournament
  • The list continues to grow ... are you going to sign up?

Prophet 22
  • Hey Brent,

if this event is in Kitchener, do you know anybody registered who can setup a car pool from Brampton? Wifey needs the car that day (Oct.22). Let me know!

Thanks!

• yeah, I can probably arrange a ride for you! We will talk.

Brent
  • yeah, I can probably arrange a ride for you!  We will talk.

Brent

sounds good! we'll talk on Wednesday, blind me in...i'll be late for sure!

• You say the ring gets you into the Dec. tournament. Does this mean you have to give the ring back at the door the day of the tournament or do we get to keep the ring.
  • pilsner wrote:
    You say the ring gets you into the Dec. tournament. Does this mean you have to give the ring back at the door the day of the tournament or do we get to keep the ring.
    Dude! Did you just say that out loud???