Poker Tournament for a Cause...Just announced!!!!

Comments

• Please add me to the list. I'll be at Brent's 'Low Limit Tournament' on Sept 17th to make my deposit.

I have 3 or 4 extra seats in my car if anyone wants to split the gas from Waterloo. WARNING: The gas may cost more than the tournament!!! ;)

/g2
  • Hey everyone....almost full. We are up to 68 and have a few satellites going this weekend in Waterloo at Westside's event. So get your spot now if you are planning on coming. Everybody will be getting a prize, maybe even two the way things are going!!!! If you don't see your name on the list please let me know....MAKE SURE IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT IN YOUR DEPSOIT TO DO SO...I guarantee there will be a waiting list by the time the deposits are do. so you want to insure your spot!!! Less then 3 weeks till the event!!!!

1) Wesley
    2) Willis W
    3) Justin
    4) Jeff S
    5) Rob B
    6) Airan F
    7) Andrew
    Rick
    9) Mark K
    10) Joe R
    11) Trevor (MDSguy)
    12)Tyson
    13) Adam O
    14) Adam O guest
    15) Wayne M
    16) Geoff C
    17) Brian T
    18) Daryl G
    19) Karl d
    20-23) Acid Joe and Friends
    24-27) Jeff P and Friends
    28) Karine S.
    29) David S.
    30) Jeremy
    31) Mandy J.
    32) Dave W.
    33) Kris P.
    34) Carl H.
    35) Nikki H.
    36) Johnny P.
    37) Mike L.
    38) Brett
    39) Ed C
    40) Patrick B
    41) Terry B
    42) Howard S
    43) Gus S
    44) Ted K
    45) Gabriel F
    46) Nazir A
    47) Jeff T
    48) Alain B
    49) Phil P
    50) Meaghan B
    51) Josh L Satellite winner (AJ)
    52) Rakesh
    53-55) Steve G and friends
    56) Andreas (Satellite winner)
    57) Tony (AAA'sWild friend)
    58) Joseph H
    59-60) Andrew L+ Friend
    61) Jamie (MDS friend)
    62) Rob W (Satellite winner)
    63) Greg T
    64) Kim D
    65) Diego
    66) Corina N
    67) Sean H
    68) Lauren S
  • 72 seats have been reserved...there will be satellites this weekend in Waterloo, and a few people last night e-mailed about availabilty so there WILL be a waiting list, so make sure you get the deposits in by Sept 25th/ Anyone in the West side tourney this weekend can drop off the deposit to me in Waterloo!!!! Just got confirmation of some more cool prizes Bowmans is sending along, plus a bunch of gift certificates from the Fox and the Fiddle just came in!!! Like I have said many times, there will be more prizes then players in these events. Make sure you check out and support the event in London of ours as well!!!! Smaller buy-in if money is an issue....thanks again to everyone who has been so generous with their support for Faith's fundrasiing events.
  • I'm in and just sent my deposit. See you in a couple of weeks.

Salar
  • 6 spots left....sorry to those who were bringing their deposits to the West Side Waterloo event. I was unable to get ahold of Brent on Saturday and didn't have directions. I was down in London and left them at home. I will hold all of your spots if you don't want to mail them in (shopsy, Karl, westside8).
  • I will be e-mailing out directions this week and will be at the Brampton freezout Friday night with Brent and Cam, so you can get your deposit in then too if you like!!!
  • Count me in for this,

Rob M.
  • 1 seat left...who wants it. Then a waiting list will form, so all of those without deposits in, have got to get them in this weekend, or the spots will be given away at random.
  • The guys from Showdown tables who are donating the table to the winner, have upgraded the table from an 8 man to a 10 man!!!! Bowmans just sent along two sets of 4 Argos tickets as well worth over $200 each set!!!!
  • I'll take it the last spot!!!

If you stop by the Pearson Pub tonight I'll have the money for you.
    I'll be there 7:00 sharp until 11:00 or so.

ACDC
    K :c:
  • Wow, I just found this site tonight. Would love to play in this tourney but see it's just filled up. Just my luck.

If anyone drops out could you let me know? Definitely interested in taking part. Thanks.

KJ
  • Hey everyone...we were full then we had a group of four drop out and had two more signed up...so in short we have 2 spots left!!!!! Blind schedule, map and list of bonus prizes will be going out this weekend. PLEASE...if you are signed up as "someone" and friend....please try and forward the names of those you will be bringing so we can load them into the system!!!
  • Dave...

You should have full payment from Carl H. and Nikki H. and a deposit from Johnny P.. Please scratch Mike L. from that foursome as he will be unable to unattend (and may need to seek therapy because of this!). Sorry for the short notice. It just came about.

OUT
  • No proble...so that means three seats are now open...lets get them filled up again quickly!!!
  • Good morning folks
    I meant to register for your fund raisertournament at Brent & Cams tournament saturday but unfortunately the homemade wine caught up to me and before I new it I was downstairs in a cash game trying to make my re-buy and add-on back!
    I'd like to join you if there is a seat remaining. Please confirm so I can get the deposit to Brent. Looking forward to meeting you.
    Thanks for all your efforts in your quest to bring comfort into the lives of these folks. Take care.
    Larry L.
  • No problem Larry...one of the spots is yours. I will be at Brent and Cams event Friday if you are going to be there. Thanks for the kind words!!!
  • I'll play

Shopsy, Tyson, will get a ride with you guys if that's okay?
    Let me know
    Cory
  • WitchDoctor, have you sent out the details yet? If you did, I haven't rec'd anything to date. Looking for address, blind schedule, etc. Thanks.
  • Hey there...I don't have your e-mail...I did send along the info but realized you and your satellite winners wouldn't have got it. I am send one more out tomorrow...so pm me your e-mail!!!
  • WItch

You got my email re can't attend.
    Pls confirm
    Cory
  • Sorry you can't make it....we have filled your spot. Thanks!!!
  • I accidently erased your message with the details. Can you send it out again?
    thanks!
  • A new e-mail will be going out tonite to all of the particpants.
  • I've been booked to work on Sunday (I can't even convey the odds against that).

GGPO! GL to everyone that's going.
  • We'll miss you Pegasus Kid....but that gives one on the waiting list a spot!!!
  • can you send me the details. I have none as of yet!.

RoB
  • Everybody will be receiving the final list of participants tonite along with the directions....if you don't get it let me know!!!
  • Hi Everyone....I have sent the final e-mail with the players list and directions. Please check it and make sure it is right. I recently received an e-mail from Faith's grandmother letting us know the family is floored by the generosity of the event. So THANKS to everyone participating or that has contributed in some way!!!
  • I never received the latest email you sent yesterday. Any chance you can send it along? Thanks.

Jerry
  • Today's the day, looking forward to a fun event. Good luck everyone