KWSOP CANCELLED :(

124»

Comments

• GTA Poker wrote:
    ok...uh...so is it legal for me to keep 1/2 the entry fees?

I can't see a problem with this.

ScottyZ
  • BRING BACK THE KWSOP
  • BBC Z wrote:
    I think it's pretty obvious that you doomed yourself by listing the entry fee explicitly as $xxx + $yy..

Next time , just say $160 and let it be known via word of mouth that where the extra 10 bucks is going.

But I must say, I love the priority of the police department.. Annoy the normal people trying to have a little fun while massive corruptions and theft and murders run rampant.

Good job Mr Officer that reads this board. You are completely useless.

I agree.....i think the police need to straighten out their priorities and help "serve and protect" the community........besides, there are so many illegal poker rooms out there that somehow go un-noticed and untouched for years??? yet the KWSOP get's a visit?? dosen't make sense to me and dosen't seem fair.
  • Hi i can't believe this is going on when poker is getting so popular.

I guess the only question to be asked; Is it illegal to have a tournament with no rake and the field includes some of the men in blue. I have been in a few of those and they do not seem to care then. Hmmm interesting!! How the rules change.

Well i seem to have been to a few games with the boys in blue and they have some big tourney's too.