Free Free Poker Freeze-out this Tuesday(6th) great time lots of freebies!!

Comments

• As is the case every week...gear up for another night of Sit n go fun

I heard rumours that the witch doctor will show upp again to introduce his new line of swag!!

Josh
  • The rumours are probably true.....barring any unforseen events, I will be there Tuesday with some prizes so be sure to come out and support Josh's event!!!
  • Anyone bored tonight......come on down!!!

read the origianl post for details....
  • Hopefully still on for tonite Josh....it will probably be around 8:00 before I can show up as I have a tenants meeting tonite that is VERY important that hopefully will be wrapped up by 7:30...hope to see everyone there!!!
  • how did the game go last night? Decided to go catch the last $2 Blue Jays game.. it sucked. I should have came to play poker =)
  • We are on on tuesdays untill further notice for anyone who wants to come try it out.

We get a lively table going, and it is a great little spot.

see you there
  • anyone heading out tonight??

might drop by after dinner..
  • Josh, sorry I have missed the last few weeks, but I know that you understand. I will be out to the one next week.
  • Judging by this forum, it looks as if the closest home games to me are the airport poker club and this event at the pearson pub.

I like the idea of playing in a pub atmosphere, however tuesday nights suck for me. I see that you have saturday games in Aurora....too far for me, do you have games at the airport road location on any other nights?

Thanks,
    Steve.
  • bump.. will try to make it out for tonight
  • Shameless bump to promote Tuesdays event July 5th!! read up on the thread for details!!
  • Is it a go this tuesday night...I would like to come by with some nice freebies!!!!
  • Sorry I can't make it this evening, off to Seneca and Niagara with my son for some pokerrrrrrrrr.... May the poker fairy be with us! Jeff..
  • We are on, and the guys would love to see the nice new stuff you got. Wayne was asking about it all last week,

Thanks
  • And I will have free Bluff magazines for everyone there!!!
  • bbbbbbump
  • shameless bump

we need membership on this tuesday.......

July 26th
  • Josh I will see you and the boys tonight! :D
  • This event is so much fun. Josh and his team do a fine job of keeping games going and everybody entertained. The waitress there's cute too (did you end up waiting for her until closing time Josh?....hehe)

There's something we're trying to work on; we would like to have TWO tables going at once. That way it would feel a lot more like a tournament - BIGGER AND BETTER.

So next Tuesday, after the long weekend, get your butts down to Pearson pub!
  • I agree....let's get as many forum guys as possible out to support Josh for next Tuesdays Pearson event. Let's get the two tables going.....I'll bring some new free gifts for everyone that shows too!!!
    Who is in for next Tuesday after the long weekend????
  • From your mouth to the poker gods ears

:D
  • We ar eon this tuesday after the long weekend. Prizes have increased, and the players are hungry for at least a 5$ freeze out before the evening finishes. We have operated for free, and have a nice steady 1 table crowd. But the thought was pu tout there about a harmless 5 buck freeze out to close out the night. Peanuts I know but the players crave the real feel. No rake of coarse.

any thoughts.
  • Bump!!

This tuesday is on. No one showed up after the crash last week, and I dont blame you.....

BUT WE are on for tuesday, and if we can get a nice turn out, we will have a few treats for the players.

any questions just ask.

RiverRatJosh
  • Can I get more information....where are you located, whattime does it start....etc

thanx
    garry
  • please see the original posting on page one of this thread for more info.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Josh
  • I'll be there and probably bring a friend or two.
  • See you there.
  • Nice meeting you Josh. Fun group of people. I'd have stuck around if there weren't so many more people at the table. You should really look into a 2nd table.

Was any decision made on bumping things to a $5 buy in rather than a freeroll?
  • No, We stuck to the freeroll. It will have to be a comfort thing as we go along.

When you suggest a second table, I have to tell you that the turn out has to really support that.

11 players a second table does not make. 15- 20 and we are talkign a different story.

The crowd is good, and we gave away 2 15$ bar tabs. And some hats.

They were kind of shocked that you left the joint so abrubptly.

please consider comming out againm just for the hell of it.

Josh
  • This is true, we keep this nice and friendly but lets make it bigger at the same time!!!
    The venue is located in such a 'neutral' spot. What I mean is that people from Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton and so on can get there in about 10 or 20 min. max. Torontonians are in the same boat... If we can get this to be a multiple table event then things will start happening?! Plus, there is Josh and his crew to run the whole thing, need I say more??? (now I know I'm getting the New York Poker hat...).
    So come out next tuesday to relax after work and have some fun playing poker.
    Oh yeah, to all those who are just starting to play or want to get some practice this is the perfect event (TOTALLY FREE).

Hope to see Ya'll next tuesday,