Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• so? several people have commented about your slow play... No one needs that on so many hands.. Be a little more considerate, and I mean that nicely.
  • thisORthat wrote: »
    This was commented while I was tanking in the middle of a big hand after tornotcpt had folded
    5p8egbgsglz3.png

Not sure what your point is here ?
  • Just fill this out in triplicate.

i8o7v994q2g8.jpeg
    torontotablecpt
  • edited May 2021
    Just fill this out in triplicate.

i8o7v994q2g8.jpeg

More like fill it out before every single hand played. If you don’t waste our time making a decision, you hurt our ears/eyes with your stupid comments and victim based rambling.
    Toronto Pimp
  • And - like Comp - I'll post this without sassiness...\
    You can change that window from chat to stats / other things. If you're interested in the social aspect, there's always the discord.... and tonight's stream will likely welcome chat / Q&A.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    And - like Comp - I'll post this without sassiness...\
    You can change that window from chat to stats / other things. If you're interested in the social aspect, there's always the discord.... and tonight's stream will likely welcome chat / Q&A.

Mark

On mobile too?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    And - like Comp - I'll post this without sassiness...\

Mark

On mobile too?

I'm not sure what you mean... Does the window change on mobile? Maybe?
    Mark
  • Ok friends. Witching hour. There is 7 now. I’m good with that and obviously more, but is anyone pulling out last minute, cause I’m not going to be happy if there are 3 of us at seating time.
    MrCaspan
  • edited May 2021
    Ok friends. Witching hour. There is 7 now. I’m good with that and obviously more, but is anyone pulling out last minute, cause I’m not going to be happy if there are 3 of us at seating time.

Players are locked in around 3 or 4 minutes before start time so you can always drop out around 6:50 or 6:55 if you aren't happy with the turnout by then.

Edit: According to the tournament lobby, "Unregistration allowed up to 2 minutes before the tournament starts". If you aren't happy at 6:57 you can unregister. As of 6:58 anyone registered is committed (in more ways than one).
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited May 2021
    I'm just getting my shot now, I got moved up so I should be home by 7PM and I'll get blinded out if needed till I get there. Stream will start as soon as I get home. there will be a 5 min delay so we can talk about hands as we are in them without influencing them.

twitch.tv > stevemainpoker
    torontotablecpt
  • Sorry, but I am not going to be playing tonight..
  • Sorry guys still stuck at Shopper. I'll play on my phone till I get my shot but stream is delayed till I get home. Sorry
  • There's always the discord in the meantime!
    Mark
  • I will not make tonights game, baseball finally starting...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I will not make tonights game, baseball finally starting...
    Not an actual league or anything....
    Someone built the "field of dreams" and all the players from the 1910's are coming back to life. Comp's been invited to verify their identities, having gone to college with most of them.

Mark
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited June 2021
    DrTyore wrote: »
    compuease wrote: »
    I will not make tonights game, baseball finally starting...
    Not an actual league or anything....
    Someone built the "field of dreams" and all the players from the 1910's are coming back to life. Comp's been invited to verify their identities, having gone to college with most of them.

Mark

LOL, actually it's to watch the future "Home run slugger/ Strike out pitcher" extraordinaire who also happens to have the same last name as me..
  • Yuliana and I chopped HU tonight.
    7 players total.
    Mark
  • Game got canceled tonight.. If you are going to play you cant rely on others to be there first to get the game started. If you are going to play then sign up please before the game starts!!
  • I won't be able to play tomorrow night as I have baseball..
  • Are we back to 2 games tonight, both the deepstack and rebuy?

Mark
  • Not 1 person pre registered for tonight's game ????
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited June 2021
    Methinks the league is dieing... I registered only because of the rain and no ball this evening. Maybe we need to pause until the fall? Thoughts?
  • It's getting a bit quiet. 5 registered so far.
  • edited July 2021
    Dreamlivid make a noice come back...
    s0lt6l19amra.png
  • I see there was a 5 handed Omaha game last night. Was it played for real money or just for fun?
  • We all thought it was 6 to play for real money... No discussion about it counting that I knew of.

Mark
    beach2002
  • Ok, I won't record it then... Thanks, just wanted to make sure you guys didn't agree to something different. I should make it Friday but not tomorrow.. Too much baseball with 2 of them playing rep and elite..
    beach2002
  • Is anyone playing tonight? I'm still the only person registered for tonight's game!
    thisORthat
  • Test to make sure we're on the air again...