Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• Yesterdays game got rescheduled for tonight at 7:30pm. Only three players have signed up so far.
    Addicted
  • If I can make it I can I have a Christmas dinner tonight maybe home by about 7:00 I might late reg.
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    If I can make it I can I have a Christmas dinner tonight maybe home by about 7:00 I might late reg.

Real life is more important than virtual poker...
  • edited December 2020
    Umm, I'd raise with 64o from UTG too if I knew I'd make straight on the river. Like realistically I figured he had AJo... I'm keeping track of screwy hands poker villains win with...
    ta000sfzz9w0.png

• I knew you would post about it
    Buzzzardd
  • Well I'm satisfied that second last pays as much as ninth place. As if winning with 8888 earlier wasnt enough. Googie decided to test his luck again...

le04br3gydd3.png

djclw1dlwfr7.png
    MrCaspan
  • Does anybody use pokerstars on an iPad ?

The gosh darn thing was downloaded yesterday and worked. Today it just says connecting....... and never connects.

Poker stars had issues the other day on all platforms. They were doing updates.
  • edited December 2020
    A friendly welcome to new players Barn110 who won in tonight's game after being down twenty to one. A formidable opponent. Not just another clownfish.
    8fonkdg6gsdq.png
  • compuease wrote: »
    Ok a couple of things, I am fine with scheduling a $20 game on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon say Dec 18 or 19. Preference? We could even lengthen the blinds to 15 min if we do a Saturday afternoon game since that will add significantly to the length...

I was just checking the 'Home Games' and I'm not seeing a game scheduled for the 18th or 19th.
    "If You Build It, They Will Come"?
  • Just curious, last night when I busted I wasn’t able to get back into the room to watch or chat. Is there a secret way to do this ?
  • Same here. Mobile boots me immediately.
  • It might be a mobile thing. You can normally observe a table no issue on the desktop version
  • Yes, that’s another thing. I can’t see any other table(s) in the tournament.
  • You need a real computer... I may be able to help..
    thisORthat
  • What is a “computer”?
  • It is definitely a mobile thing. I am having all the same issues.
  • You guys and your "I" toys... pshaw....
    thisORthat
  • You sell laptops?
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited December 2020
    I sell and service, laptops, desktops, servers, networks, website development/exchange email hosting, cabling, yada, yada, yada. Smallest client would be home user, largest client is over 500 users, 7 servers. Everything in between.. Maybe I should sell bridges as well? lol.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited December 2020
    Created $20. NL freezout,15 min blind tourney for 5pm, Saturday Dec 19th. Late reg for 90 min. Let's see how many we can get.
    If we get 15 entries I would estimate this will last 5+ hrs if no deal to end it sooner.

Sign up asap as that will encourage others. New players or those I don't know well have to have a guarantee from someone I do know well if they do not have enough to cover their entry on deposit.
    thisORthatbeach2002
  • I will add a 3rd weekly tournament starting Sunday Dec 27 7:30 PLO Doublestack, 10 min blinds, 10K chips, freezout.

Let's see if we can support a 3rd tournament weekly for the winter. 4 cards, more chances to win! I think this is Mike's favorite and may keep him around for a while..
    Toronto PimpthisORthat
  • I'm registered for the Saturday game! We can stream this game as well
    thisORthat
    I will add a 3rd weekly tournament starting Sunday Dec 27 7:30 PLO Doublestack, 10 min blinds, 10K chips, freezout.

Let's see if we can support a 3rd tournament weekly for the winter. 4 cards, more chances to win! I think this is Mike's favorite and may keep him around for a while..

Try for a weekday if possible. I likely won’t make many Friday or Saturday games.
    I will add a 3rd weekly tournament starting Sunday Dec 27 7:30 PLO Doublestack, 10 min blinds, 10K chips, freezout.

Try for a weekday if possible. I likely won’t make many Friday or Saturday games.

Your favorite, a 4 card game is Sunday evening. Only the BIG game is on the Saturday at 5.
    Toronto Pimp
  • What do you guys think, would you rather have the regular freezout Friday game stay where it is or switch it to Thursday evening? Wherever we would get the most players.
  • Don't matter to me
  • I like :
    Tuesday hold em
    Thursday Omaha
    Friday hold em
  • Let's get a few more inputs and we'll see..
  • I really can only make the Friday games consistently, so I'd prefer to keep the NLHE freeze out game on Fridays.
    thisORthat
  • I think I need to reload, so I will transfer some cashola on PStars either later today or tomorrow night.