Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• Setup 3 cash tables 5/10NL, 10/25NL and 10/25 NLHE/PLO. Have at it, if I bust out early I may play tonight.

For tomorrow evenings game should I attempt to setup a NL game with 20% knockout bonus? I think that would mean a buyin of $6. with 5 to the pool and 1 to the knockout.
  • I'd be good with that. Makes for a bit of a different dynamic.
  • Can; you dm me the email for etransfer please?

Sorry if I missed it.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    Maybe that was old home game group

That was the old club. I had to delete all the members to shut it down.
  • Thanks, I added you to my payee list.
    kwsteve wrote: »
    Can; you dm me the email for etransfer please?

Sorry if I missed it.
  • 5/10 cash game going on right now for club members, lot's of action.
  • Is 7pm the normal start time ? It's a bit early. Can we rotate a bit later occassionally?
  • Yep, we switched that after the first game went over 3 hrs. Last nights started at 7 and finished about 10:30. Several suggested, or we could reduce the blinds to make it more of a turbo and start at 8 I guess. Maybe 7:30 would acceptable with the same structure. What say yee all?
  • Dont reduce blinds. 730pm be better for me but if majority prefer 7 all.good.
  • So 19, 15 and 17 runners for the first 3 games, excellent. Lets see how it keeps going. At least it gives us something to look forward each day, remember tomorrow is at 7 again and is a KO tournament (4+1). I may change them to a 7:30pm start after that unless I get a lot of push back.. Comments or suggestions always welcome.
  • 7pm is a bit early other wise I would have joined the last two tourneys
    Ok, changed to tonights game to 7:30 and will stay there as it seems like a reasonable alternative.

Just setting up cash games now.
  • We're deemed essential in all provinces so far, so I'm still out here dodging this thing... but will try to get onto the next one.

May have another player for us too - will pm you.

Yeah, i missed late reg for last night’s game by seconds. out for tonight tho. It’s my daughter’s birthday today.
  • Hi there,

I'm TwoPlusTwo on Stars!

I haven't play in years on stars.
    Downloading now.

I'm going to deposit USD into the account.

Derick aka reefaquarium
  • Hi folks! Need to take a break tonight from the tourney and look after a few other pressing things.

Good luck all that play tonight! Thanks again to Jeff and everyone that is playing from southern Ontario! It is a lot of fun and safe to give it a whirl with the micro buy-ins!

Cheers, Steve
  • Interesting, only 2 hrs to go and only myself registered so far.
  • What's the name of the game? How do I get to it?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Interesting, only 2 hrs to go and only myself registered so far.

I couldn't play last night and not sure about tonight either.
  • What's the name of the game? How do I get to it?

Did you look at the pm I sent you? Home game section is at the lower right of the main page on Stars
  • Okay, I'm in the club!
    Now I need to find the game and transfer you some emt.
  • Actually I'm not in the poker club. It seems I've applied though.
  • Who is matt rego? Just transferred to me but I have no idea who he is.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Who is matt rego? Just transferred to me but I have no idea who he is.

Coordinator
  • Just a reminder, tonights game is a KO, $4. to prize pool and $1. for each KO.
  • ya sorry jeff... i thoughr i put it on the message
  • We will try again tomorrow at 7:30.. Let's see what I can come up with for some variation.
  • I should be in for tonight finally.
  • Ok, posted tonights game, again at 7:30 which is where we will stay unless we sometimes decide on an afternoon game as well, Perhaps Sat/Sun?

This one is $5. Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo with a $1. KO (4+1). Rounds alternate between PL and Limit. Hopefully this messes up a few minds.

Just trying to provide some variation. I wish the home games had the ability to mix it up more but it is limited.
  • Are the PL rounds H/L as well?