Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• GetBlaked wrote: »
    freshblake on PS
    compuease wrote: »
    So who are Chines13 and freshblake from pokerstars on here? I need your PFC names and a deposit to play, especially for people I don't know.

Did a little sleuthing for you and found the following earlier in this thread.
  • I can’t log in to Pokerstars again. 🙄
  • hmm, i just tried and np. wtf.

Tried again, in and sitting at .01/.02 home game cash table in our group section.

edit- hopefully it works tonight.
  • Should be in for tonight.

*not trying to act like a baller or anything but maybe we could go a bit higher than .01 / .02 on the cash table?? perhaps .10/.25?
  • I was just able to log in now - *fingers crossed*
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Should be in for tonight.

*not trying to act like a baller or anything but maybe we could go a bit higher than .01 / .02 on the cash table?? perhaps .10/.25?

I agree with this. You can keep the .01-.02 but also adding something a little bigger would be nice.

EDIT: real money PLO also would be nice.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I was just able to log in now - *fingers crossed*

Still can’t get in.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Should be in for tonight.

trigs wrote: »
    I agree with this. You can keep the .01-.02 but also adding something a little bigger would be nice.

EDIT: real money PLO also would be nice.

Your wish(es) is my command, setup NL 10/25 and NL/PL 10/25 Have fun..

FYI I just logged out and logged back in fine.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Still can’t get in.

I'm currently logged in and watching a satellite tournament while idling in group .01/.02 home game
  • freshblake, I am going to need some sort of transfer from you before playing tonight or at least someone on the forum I know well to vouch for you.
  • I'll play cash right now but not .01-.02 heads up - anyone else interested? Playing some .02-.05 PLO to pass the time.
  • sitting in the PLO with FU chips loaded
  • We've got 3 players for .10-.25 NL Hold'em/PLO table if anyone else is interested.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Still can’t get in.

Finally able to get in. Bagged 15000 more chips and signed up for tonight.
  • Hey Comp! I am also SeekTheGrail on Stars! I am actively playing real cash on Stars. My account is in US$ so can I play in your group or play money tourneys?

Let me know. I could play tonight in the tourney depending on the start time. Cheers, Steve
  • Hey Comp! I am also SeekTheGrail on Stars! I am actively playing real cash on Stars. My account is in US$ so can I play in your group or play money tourneys?

Let me know. I could play tonight in the tourney depending on the start time. Cheers, Steve

PM'ed you, there are cash games (require real money on Stars) or the tournaments ($5.) are play money (avoids rake) and I am playing banker. See the tracking thread. 13 so far in tonights tournament.
  • Are all your real money accounts in Cdn$ or US$? We may have to pay some sort of exchange fee if Stars is automatically converting currencies for real cash games.
  • Are all your real money accounts in Cdn$ or US$? We may have to pay some sort of exchange fee if Stars is automatically converting currencies for real cash games.

Cash games are in USD.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Cash games are in USD.

Our tournaments are play money but you are paying the banker (me) $5. CDN

Make sure you have 20K play money for each entry. You can request 15K more every 4 hrs
  • Thanks guys! I can see all the games in the group both cash and the tourney. I loaded up to $16000 play money but won't be able to reload enough for tonight's tourney as I am about 1 hour short.

I will just EMT you the $20 Cdn Jeff for the play money tourneys and try for a future one. Looks like that's easiest.
  • Is there not a transfer play $? I'm sure there was....

Mark
  • Doesn't appear to be any transfer for play money that I can find. However Steve jump into the PLO play money and I'll dump 10K to you.

Hopefully Stars isn't monitoring me for chip dumping... lol
  • Cheers! Registered for tonight's tourney! See you then!
  • Damn, he took me for like 8K and then left. Damn hit and run jerk...
  • Jeff,

Have you provided the transfer email address, I send you some in a bit.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    Jeff,

Have you provided the transfer email address, I send you some in a bit.
    PM'ed
  • Approve me!!!!!
  • folded wrote: »
    Approve me!!!!!

I was tempted to reject since you didn't ask nicely but I need your money, being on a fixed income and all...

and needing that trip to Italy..
  • Nice 21 members now and 14 so far into the game... K/W vs the rest of the world?
  • Take my 5 bucks out of Rogers