Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• I there a 730 game tonight?
  • I there a 730 game tonight?

No, I didn't want to split the forum over TheCoordinators $20. game at 7:10. We are running a $10 deepstack, 15min blinds tomorrow at 1.
  • Thanks. I don’t have my laptop In my hands as much as my cell phone. So is it real money home game or the same home game that weve been playing nighty ?
  • Hey can you send me the password for tonight’s game please thanks ?
  • Thanks. I don’t have my laptop In my hands as much as my cell phone. So is it real money home game or the same home game that weve been playing nighty ?

See below link for Coordinators game. Our next game is tomorrow at 1, $10 Deepstack, 15 min blinds

http://pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?34965-20-Tournament-Poker-Stars-Saturday-March-28th-2020
  • Please all have a look at the 2 linked spreadsheets in the tracking thread, the first one I created and the 2nd by Gogie (Brian). Let us know if you see any errors. It is very difficult to find errors from a number of games ago but easy at the time. Don't want to get to the end of this and then have any controversy over $$$. At any point you can withdraw all or part of your balance by letting me know.
  • Please add gambler200c
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thinking of a deep stack $10. on Sunday 1pm, 10K and 15min. Any interest? I will post it and please enter asap so we have an idea of how many.

Bump - 20 minutes to game time - don't be late
  • Hey Compuease can you add me to the home games via PokerStars. My online name is addicted69 Once invited i'll send you 20 bucks via etransfer so i'll need your email.
  • Ok, next game tomorrow night at 7:30. PLHE/PLO again? Same structure which I think was 10min/5Kchips. Should run about 3 hrs.
  • My sheet needs a bit of work on the cash figures so don't worry if it looks a little wonky (it does). I'll review it tonight and fix it up.

EDIT: Worksheet fixed and cash agrees with Comp's sheet.
  • Also doesn't look like the Stars home games results tab is working any more so I guess it is very important we track each day. If we do a rebuy we will have to manually keep track.
  • Why is there not a game sunday night ?
  • Why is there not a game sunday night ?

We had a deepstack this afternoon, went about 5 hours... Next one is tomorrow evening at 7:30
  • Is tonight's game $5?
  • Gogie wrote: »
    Is tonight's game $5?

Yes
  • Guys and girls,

I've done a bit of work on the spreadsheet that Comp has included with his in the Home Games thread. I don't mind keeping this up since I have lots of time on my hands but I'd like to know if you are interested in having me continue maintaining the points tracking. If so, let me know and also take a look at the second tab that shows the points allocated based on #of runners and position. Right now I don't think it's entirely fair as in some cases you get fewer points for a specific finish where you have more runners (e.g., 1st place for an 18 player tournament is actually worth fewer points than 1st place for a 17 player tournament). I based the points on what I could glean from PS' standings data when it was available.

If anyone has any suggestions for changing the points allocations let me know. It can easily be changed in my spreadsheet and each player's points totals will be automatically updated so it won't create any undue work for me. If no one is really interested in tracking points I'll discontinue that part (I started it just for fun so no sweat if no one else is interested).
  • Long time member has returned and will play in club games, I'm sure you will figure it out.
  • sent you money via transfer!'
    fell asleep twice trying to go thru 26 pages!
    where do i register?
    remember type slow, I'm old and can't read too quickly!
    from what i understand, game tonight at 7:30, right.
    What are we playing?
    does the game have a name or number?
    I'm sure all of these have been asked in the 26 pages

maybe see you tonight, online of course
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    sent you money via transfer!'
    fell asleep twice trying to go thru 26 pages!
    where do i register?
    remember type slow, I'm old and can't read too quickly!
    from what i understand, game tonight at 7:30, right.
    What are we playing?
    does the game have a name or number?
    I'm sure all of these have been asked in the 26 pages

maybe see you tonight, online of course

Geesh olds... Read the email
  • one thing at a time
    just saw email
    i think i am just waiting on you now!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    one thing at a time
    just saw email
    i think i am just waiting on you now!

Now you have to find the game in the home game club, only tournament there, PLHE/PLO alternating. Likely we will have 20 entrants, we have 38 members. Check out the spreadsheet in the tracking thread to see who's winning the money, I think we have $810. in the pool so far, almost enough for a free cruise...
  • [MENTION=1093]ddmilcan[/MENTION] Once you log into PokerStars in the bottom right there will be a home games icon. If your screen is too small you might have to hit a more button at the bottom of that bar. This will then show the home games screen. Double click on the club, click on the tournament and register for it. I posted pictures to help!

2020.03.30 - 000028.png
    2020.03.30 - 000029.png
    2020.03.30 - 000030.png
  • lol, nice pics Steve, he's already registered for the tournament.
  • bah... I'm trying to get more chips to play tonight LOL the play money site is just stupid fishy
  • Can I register at 741?
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    bah... I'm trying to get more chips to play tonight LOL the play money site is just stupid fishy

Come into the play money table I just created and I will try and "lose" to you.
  • folded wrote: »
    Can I register at 741?

no
  • I'll join you for a minute or two and we can split what he needs. He'll need 8000 to sit at the table though.
  • I can give him all he needs, I have no use for play money other than these home games.