Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• Card Dead wrote: »
    Are the PL rounds H/L as well?

lol, good question, I assume so but I guess we'll figure it out...
  • So how many will we get tonight, can we hit 20?
  • Yes both PL and limit are H/L according to the structure tab. 10 minutes each.
    Card Dead wrote: »
    Are the PL rounds H/L as well?
  • What a banana pancakes tourney this is.....

Mark
  • [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] not sure if you meant to do it but the NL/PLO cash table tonight is .50-1 with $100 buy in
  • trigs wrote: »
    [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] not sure if you meant to do it but the NL/PLO cash table tonight is .50-1 with $100 buy in

Fixed
  • edited June 2021
    ( image redacted )
  • Thanks for that this..... 5 hr 17 min marathon... I think if we do any limit again we have to reduce the blind length... A bit much I think.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thanks for that this..... 5 hr 17 min marathon... I think if we do any limit again we have to reduce the blind length... A bit much I think.

I think the length was also due to split pot games. That and you had my tight ass in there still utilizing the fold button :)
  • I think the length was also due to split pot games. That and you had my tight ass in there still utilizing the fold button :)

For sure. The split pots were definitely a bigger factor than than the limit rounds. Stupid commie game. 🤪
  • Ok tonight how about we switch it up to turbo NL deep stack? 5 min blinds but 10K starting stack, no bounty. Folded should approve, although he would like 1 min rounds.

edit: Created as per above, see you tonight. I had thought about making it 1 rebuy but decided against it at least for this one. Don't forget to check the spreadsheet to see how everyone is doing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fr_SwQWn9rzhd7WxR1s_u7kRGGtyu_0E/view?usp=sharing
  • Target for tonight is 22, Can we do it?
  • i need some play chips... how do i get them?
  • can we play heads up somewhere and dump me some play chips
  • folded wrote: »
    can we play heads up somewhere and dump me some play chips

Come on in to the play money in the club
  • folded wrote: »
    can we play heads up somewhere and dump me some play chips

If no one has helped you out yet let me know. I can fix you up.
  • i need some still please
  • Comp and I can each dump 10000 to you. :)
  • Folded, if you have any cash on PS you can always buy 500,000 play chips for 2.99. That's the quickest solution to your problem
  • It's done already !!!! We need a 2and game. Maybe a 5 hour limit game ???
  • Created tonights game. It is PLHE/PLO, the same as game #2 was. Interesting that last nights game never showed up in the clubs results tab. No idea why not. Glad I recorded it at the time, I do have it in the spreadsheet.

Are there any special requests you would like me to run? Keep in mind if get too much off mainstream we may not get many entrants. I keep creating the cash tables but other than the first night we have not had any action.
  • Thinking of a deep stack $10. on Sunday 1pm, 10K and 15min. Any interest? I will post it and please enter asap so we have an idea of how many.
  • I am in for Sunday
  • I am in for Sunday.
  • In for Sunday.
  • I may be in. Won’t be able to confirm till last minute tho.
  • We are In for sunday
  • Just so you guys know, if we have 18 which is average for our tournaments that gives us 180K chips. Since most tournaments last until there are about 60BB left, it makes the end time of this one being approx 6 1/2 to 7 hrs so plan for it. If you would prefer it be less please speak up and I will reduce it to 5K starting chips which would result in about a 5 hr tournament.
  • Anyone want to play a PLO 5/10 game sometime this afternoon? I have setup a game.
  • New spreadsheet link posted in the tracking thread. It shows how everyone is doing in the club by Pokerstars points. The points awarded are a combination of # of entrants and how high up each player finishes. This was created by Gogie, thanks Brian. I tried to do it manually but realized the PS system messes up.

My feeling is even after Covid let's up we will keep the club going, albeit not every day but maybe 2 or 3 times a week as long as we have the interest.