Comments

• No, it's our friendly neighbourhood couch mover tho.
  • Confirmed threads gotta confirm, tho?

The story is definitely damning, but will be better when/if OP posts actual proof.
  • Ftr, those are definitely Fed's pics. Gonna link him thread on FB.
  • Kristy wrote: »
    Confirmed threads gotta confirm, tho?

The story is definitely damning, but will be better when/if OP posts actual proof.

It confirms something.

He's either a huge scumbag, or

His penchant for pretending to be people he's not has gotten him in pretty deep.
  • Gonna go back and look now, I wasn't logged in so it was an 10p/pg behemoth. The way you're talking makes me feel like I must've missed the actual evidence.

I'm not trying to pro-fed argue...as presented the facts necessitate a longer ban, at least while this is sorted. Which is why I asked the mods in my edit when he will be back. I just didn't see any actual proof in that thread, only claims that proof exists.
  • Alex claims he has chatlogs,etc. And will post them if needed. He posted pics which are Def fed. Makes a strong case against.

It's too bad, he was a fun little troll.
  • LOL. Same stories he gave for a tiny amount of money I bap'd him then he didn't play. Gave me the run around for 2 weeks over measly $12. I think it was Reibs who ended up paying me on his behalf.
  • http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/omg-i-made-another-final-table-19946/index16.html

There's this beauty where he changed up Antesvante screen name on a HH, sounds very familiar to what's been posted....
  • Well, I haven't read this, will try to follow but for sure he won't get back here ever if this is confirmed. He was a fun little troll but scamming is universally bannable.
  • Oh, what a fucking scumbag...he will be lucky if banning is the worst that happens from this. He is likely fortunate that this happened with online math players and not live stabbing degenerate players.

If this is proven then anything less than a lifetime ban and forwarding his IP info/location to the concerned parties would be dishonourable.

He should definitely not be allowed back on this site until he is proven innocent (which, from my knowledge of the little bitch, is unlikely).

#gonnafed
  • Kinda makes the guys slamming his BAP heros amirite?
  • I thought this guy was just a local PFC troll. Was it pretty common knowledge here that he was also trolling on 2p2 and was behind the starsregproblem twitter account?
  • I thought this guy was just a local PFC troll. Was it pretty common knowledge here that he was also trolling on 2p2 and was behind the starsregproblem twitter account?

He's an international fucktard scumbag thanks to the interwebz. I don't 2p2 so I dunno.
  • I also thought he only played microstakes and was a losing player at them. Just my impression from reading his posts and having no interactions with him. Interesting thread.
  • I also thought he only played microstakes and was a losing player at them. Just my impression from reading his posts and having no interactions with him. Interesting thread.

He is a losing player -- all the more reason for him to scam peeps of manies
  • The other option would be him having fake accounts on either end of the story cuz the lil bitch needs all the attention he can get

Let's be clear. He is, and will always be a low stakes wanna be hero.

He is none of the alias in those 2p2 thread. He impersonated those accounts to be able to get people to trust him.

It certainly wasn't, I think most of us had the same read on him as you.. Think most just thought he was a couch moving, money losing player who played penny ante games mostly.. I can't believe people on 2+2 would be nieve enough to advance him that kind of money. afaik he couldn't even raise a minimum bap for small stakes never mind 20K..

If this proves true or even partly true of course he isn't ever allowed back.
  • Lol @ 2p2.

He's not xwink, and he managed to convince one person hes reputable, who shipped the 20k.
  • FYI, his current ban is currently set to end Nov 1st however he will stay banned until this is sorted out and if deemed true, forever. Would be interesting to hear his side of it though.. Wonder if Kristy can get something off him since she is friends on FB and post it here?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    It confirms something.

He's either a huge scumbag, or

His penchant for pretending to be people he's not has gotten him in pretty deep.
    Not really any revelations here :)

Truly though, this might prove epic. With all the threads on 2 + 2 these days it seems there is an internet full moon.
    compuease wrote: »
    FYI, his current ban is currently set to end Nov 1st however he will stay banned until this is sorted out and if deemed true, forever. Would be interesting to hear his side of it though.. Wonder if Kristy can get something off him since she is friends on FB and post it here?
    I might not "make it", but I will still likely always suggest you have done your duty in this regard. We all understand your attempts to be fair. I'm prob his last "defender" if that's what one might call it but his "sentence" I think should still be that hes banned until someone like GTA decides he should be allowed back. I'd agree with that, so I'm sure the community absolves you from the decision he is banned indefinitely at the least. I mean to take it out of your hands.

But we can get a little more complex, yet keep it simple enough...he can't stop, and so people making deals with persons that will always default is really the issue...

How do we want to treat our enemies...?

I have been told I don't understand addiction, which may be true, but here we are dealing with addiction...

Someone who is nice to you but mean to the waiter is not a nice person.
  • compuease wrote: »
    FYI, his current ban is currently set to end Nov 1st however he will stay banned until this is sorted out and if deemed true, forever. Would be interesting to hear his side of it though.. Wonder if Kristy can get something off him since she is friends on FB and post it here?

I linked him the thread hours ago, he saw it, and now his FB account is deactivated as far as I can tell.

I've actually always liked the guy. He was fun to read, but this pretty much locks it up IMO.

Guilty. :/
  • I could never keep up with him and his history here.. and all his numerous accounts.. I thought Kristy was him for a while as they kind of have the same posting style.

Then again when I played my first pokerstars forum tourney Milo thought I was fed.
  • I'd love to say I told you so...but I told you so:)
  • Startles wrote: »
    Not really any revelations here :)

Truly though, this might prove epic. With all the threads on 2 + 2 these days it seems there is an internet full moon.
    I might not "make it", but I will still likely always suggest you have done your duty in this regard. We all understand your attempts to be fair. I'm prob his last "defender" if that's what one might call it but his "sentence" I think should still be that hes banned until someone like GTA decides he should be allowed back. I'd agree with that, so I'm sure the community absolves you from the decision he is banned indefinitely at the least. I mean to take it out of your hands.

But we can get a little more complex, yet keep it simple enough...he can't stop, and so people making deals with persons that will always default is really the issue...

How do we want to treat our enemies...?

I have been told I don't understand addiction, which may be true, but here we are dealing with addiction...

Someone who is nice to you but mean to the waiter is not a nice person.

I am just voicing my opinions which is everyone's right on here. I think I am harsh with fed but I think it has all been justified.

To what form/specific addiction are you referring? All I see is an attention whore. He obviously is a compulsive liar, but I think that is more of a personality disorder than an addiction. He is probably sitting naked in a room reading all these posts about him and jerking off.

Irregardless, if his behaviours, addictive or not, are harming others then some measures need to be put into place to protect others who can be affected by his actions -- whether it be pointing out that he is not who he says on here or other forums or outright banning him from a/many site(s).

I am still uncertain as to why he has been allowed to come back here on so many occasions and under so many different accounts, but I am not in charge. All I can do is point things out directly when he tries to post a BAP, etc.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I am just voicing my opinions which is everyone's right on here. I think I am harsh with fed but I think it has all been justified.

To what form/specific addiction are you referring? All I see is an attention whore. He obviously is a compulsive liar, but I think that is more of a personality disorder than an addiction. He is probably sitting naked in a room reading all these posts about him and jerking off.

Irregardless, if his behaviours, addictive or not, are harming others then some measures need to be put into place to protect others who can be affected by his actions -- whether it be pointing out that he is not who he says on here or other forums or outright banning him from a/many site(s).

I am still uncertain as to why he has been allowed to come back here on so many occasions and under so many different accounts, but I am not in charge. All I can do is point things out directly when he tries to post a BAP, etc.
    I +1 what you say, I treat it as an unfortunate thing...

maybe my fate could end up the same,

but regardless his biggest proponent agrees with you...
    he is addicted to being the horatio cane of poker

(we can take the decision out of comps hands, and if comp wants to veto then fine but...)
  • glY-water-is-wet.jpg

not when frrozen
  • Am I the only one who never knows wtf Startles is trying to say?