WPT Aria 500 with $1 Million GTD

Comments

• BlondeFish wrote: »
    Wow, nobody wanted an overlay shot at U$1,000,000 & partying with the Royal Flush Girls?! There were only TWO players registered for the WPT500 final satellite with a guaranteed $1,700 package. Only ONE forumer had to enter & that lucky person would have had a 2-in-3 chance of going to Las Vegas as I would have been open to a deal heads-up.

Instead, the satellite with huge overlay was CANCELLED even though it was guaranteed and there were players registered! :( I would have bankrolled ANYBODY to enter no-brainer potentially life-changing opportunities like this.

damn when and where was this and is there another one?
  • This past Sunday was supposed to be the last day for qualifiers, but I got an email today for a 10 package 'last chance' g'tee on Sunday.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    This past Sunday was supposed to be the last day for qualifiers, but I got an email today for a 10 package 'last chance' g'tee on Sunday.

yup finished second last night missing my chance to win a seat to the final qualifier. Only 5 people played, going to try again tonight. Although I am more intrigued with the WPT cyprus package!
  • Im not a prty poker guy. But I tried to download 3 times in last 3 days and can't. Weird. Can't figure out why
  • ok nevermind
  • partypoker launches iOS and Android mobile poker game with Sit & Go's

I know there's only a handful of members that take advantage of the highly +EV games at partypoker, :confused: but for those who have an iOS or Android device, can you please check if you can login? I want to make money playing partypoker instead of myVEGAS on my mobile devices, but I keep getting a "Authentication Failed" error message.
    partypoker launches iOS and Android mobile poker game with Sit & Go's

I know there's only a handful of members that take advantage of the highly +EV games at partypoker, :confused: but for those who have an iOS or Android device, can you please check if you can login? I want to make money playing partypoker instead of myVEGAS on my mobile devices, but I keep getting a "Authebntication Failed" error message.

Was playing on my phone last week
    partypoker launches iOS and Android mobile poker game with Sit & Go's

I know there's only a handful of members that take advantage of the highly +EV games at partypoker, :confused: but for those who have an iOS or Android device, can you please check if you can login? I want to make money playing partypoker instead of myVEGAS on my mobile devices, but I keep getting a "Authentication Failed" error message.

just downloaded the app and it works fine for me.
  • works for me, but useless, as it doesn't have MTT
  • So I'm in the 10 pkg guarantee for this tomorrow!!! I'm going if I place!
    works for me, but useless, as it doesn't have MTT

Same. Was hoping to play from my phone today
  • folded wrote: »
    So I'm in the 10 pkg guarantee for this tomorrow!!! I'm going if I place!

Start time for this?
  • 12:30 mst
    12:30 mst

Busto'd - AK < 44 for most and A5 < J7 for last 1K~.

Good luck to actyper and t8urmoney who are still in
  • busto'd around 50th or so......fack
  • Any forumer left with three eliminations away from the ten packages? I only recognize a Toronto pro.

I got 2-outered in a HUGE pot that would have put me among the chipleaders. After I rebuilt my stack, I got all my money in good again, but a 2+2 reg who played horribly today 3-bet bluff with only 2-2 then called two huge all-ins, :confused: and I got 2-outered again. Needless to say, he has since been eliminated.

I also played the $500 satellite to WPT North Cyprus and finished in the final 12, but no cigar. Including the $200,000 Guaranteed, I played over $800 in buy-ins today, but I had won over a dozen satellites since Friday so just like at WPT Fallsview, I was already guaranteed a profit and the three main events were freerolls.
    Any forumer left with three eliminations away from the ten packages? I only recognize a Toronto pro.

I got 2-outered in a HUGE pot that would have put me among the chipleaders. After I rebuilt my stack, I got all my money in good again, but a 2+2 reg who played horribly today 3-bet bluff with only 2-2 then called two huge all-ins, :confused: and I got 2-outered again. Needless to say, he has since been eliminated.

I also played the $500 satellite to WPT North Cyprus and finished in the final 12, but no cigar. Including the $200,000 Guaranteed, I played over $800 in buy-ins today, but I had won over a dozen satellites since Friday so just like at WPT Fallsview, I was already guaranteed a profit and the three main events were freerolls.

I think this post should be in BBV

I also played the $500 satellite to WPT North Cyprus .

was thinking of trying this.....but then looked up flight costs.....quickly changed my mind
  • I was out early... like 80th or so... ahhhhh
    Still might go go down next weekend
  • My "gut feeling" is telling me that Day 1F will be very different from all the other flights. Is anybody playing that final flight? I'm thinking of trying to change one of my flights to 1F.
    My "gut feeling" is telling me that Day 1F will be very different from all the other flights. Is anybody playing that final flight? I'm thinking of trying to change one of my flights to 1F.

I'd say I'd be 50/50 play it if I didn't qualify on a previous flight. Still only 50% because the 8:30am start time is REALLY early.
  • I bought family medical insurance, then booked a car rental for < $21/day total for a full size car. Are there any other members playing the $565 event besides the following: actyper, T8urmoney, hiphopopotamus, westside8 & folded?
  • I'm playing it
  • Plan is Aria 500 on July 4th and 7th, PH main event on July 5th, WSOP Day 1b on July 6th.
  • Does anybody I know want to get an instant alert when there is a highly +EV overlay online? A bunch of GUARANTEED tournaments at partypoker continue to be cancelled because there are not enough savvy players who registered in time.
    Wow, nobody wanted an overlay shot at U$1,000,000 & partying with the Royal Flush Girls?! There were only TWO players registered for the WPT500 final satellite with a guaranteed $1,700 package. Only ONE forumer had to enter & that lucky person would have had a 2-in-3 chance of going to Las Vegas as I would have been open to a deal heads-up.

Instead, the satellite with huge overlay was CANCELLED even though it was guaranteed and there were players registered! :( I would have bankrolled ANYBODY to enter no-brainer potentially life-changing opportunities like this.
    Does anybody I know want to get an instant alert when there is a highly +EV overlay online? A bunch of GUARANTEED tournaments at partypoker continue to be cancelled because there are not enough savvy players who registered in time.

In, especially party
    Does anybody I know want to get an instant alert when there is a highly +EV overlay online? A bunch of GUARANTEED tournaments at partypoker continue to be cancelled because there are not enough savvy players who registered in time.

Sure

Send it my way as well man. Appreciate it.

Sure why not.
  • I met a lot of great WPT/bwin.party staff during WPT500, but one of their reporters is now being accused by pro Amanda Musumeci as having scammed her out of more than $5,000.

The REAL Mander: Scammer(subjective) Alert: BEWARE OF KIM SHANNON