Fed = Constaza?

Comments

• alright cool

supper sounds ok to me, hit me up.

would be interesting to converse with you.

I can let things go, just stop being a dick ffs
  • costanza wrote: »
    alright cool

I can let things go, just stop being a dick ffs

[ ] pro?
  • Christ?
  • costanza wrote: »

one time?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I'll be in Vancouver this month and would gladly take you for dinner and possibly go play some poker if I have free time. I have no ill feelings towards you at all. This is an online forum and perhaps the intent of some of my posts have been misconstrued by you. I am fairly sarcastic at times and that may not come across at times on here.
    costanza wrote: »
    alright cool

Damn this sounds good... If I could find a cheap flight to Vancouver I would love to participate... Almost worth it to see you two interact live.....
  • Milo wrote: »
    Christ?

shit disturber..
  • Okay . . . I have been thinking about my part in all of this, and will step out for the time being. See you at the tourney tonight folks . . .
    Okay . . . I have been thinking about my part in all of this, and will step out for the time being. See you at the tourney tonight folks . . .

You are no worse than the rest of us...:(
  • Thoughts:

- Compuease: If there's anything you did wrong, it's that you didn't get rid of darb earlier. I do hope he's banned from the forum games as well

- Costanza: You don't really need darb, he's nurturing the parts of you that aren't helping you anyways. Any poker strat he gave you can find in books if you look hard enough. If you're legit going to try the pro thing, play more, or read more, or talk strategy more. Your thread about going pro contained 0% of these things. Now, pic-laden Irish girl adventures I would read.

- General: Don't let darb back, regardless of how many names he re registers under. His pros never outweighed his cons.

Mark
  • compuease wrote: »
    You are no worse than the rest of us...:(

This is joke yes? He's WAY worse than me :)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    This is joke yes? He's WAY worse than me :)

Mark

Poker content in the OT Lounge? BAN
    Poker content in the OT Lounge? BAN

Poker?

I meant wit, looks, charisma, athletic ability, and manliness ;)

Mark
    Now, pic-laden Irish girl adventures I would read.
    Mark

Me too...... ;)
    Poker?

Mark
    hmmm, fail? See, we insult each other as well... :)

Course in this case it's accurate..>:D
    Poker?

Mark

1 out of 5 . . . not bad, youngster, not bad . . .
  • holy karmic trauma batman, I go away for a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose.

<off to the BAP threads>
  • compuease wrote: »
    Someone really needs meds.... What HAS that stuff done to you?

Look darb, if you had been around here (and paid attention) from the beginning you would know that GTA is just being GTA, to know him is to love him... well maybe not love but you get the idea...
    I'm sure that if Mike is being honest he would admit he brought a lot of the crap on himself and I know he is genuinely trying to mostly fit in here and I defend his right to do so.. He seems much better at dealing with the ribbing than you do.. Why is that?
    As for philli well, he is "our" philli. Some of us have met him so leave him out of it..

I feel so special now comp!;)

It's alright Darb can use me in his rants.:)
  • Philli . . . you've always been "special" . . . lulz
  • philliivey wrote: »
    [/B]I feel so special now comp!;)

It's alright Darb can use me in his rants.:)

you realize hes banned now right??
  • That is just your perspective . . .
    That is just your perspective . . .

as Milo said it didn't happen. allow it to be studied by scholars and you will see it is just a figment. never mind there is proof in the 'banned' tag below his name.
  • Your "proof" is an illusion . . . as I will shortly prove.
  • How can we say that he is banned when we can't prove that we are as beings present in this moment?
  • what's with PokerJah making all these disruptive threads?
  • And I am back.
  • wat in the wat #COKEACOLA
  • Just "proving" that the word "banned" underneath signifies not much of anything . . .
This discussion has been closed.