Fed = Constaza?

Comments

• Hope not. Hopefully Cos can rein himself in.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Somebody please insert face palm pic, cause here we go again....

Obviously no point in getting into all of it again...baby wants his bottle

I just hope the post-fed meds were taken today
  • Am I going to have to lock another thread? Damn, I'm running out of locks..

darb's back tomorrow morning..
  • Hmm . . . ban over . . . well "fed" (sorry) . . . Lets get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLE.
  • Forget Seinfeld lets talk about Cheers (and the later hit spin off Frasier.)

I personally think GTA would be a good Frasier Crane.

Milo is Norm.
  • No soup for you!
  • Macke wrote: »
    Forget Seinfeld lets talk about Cheers (and the later hit spin off Frasier.)

Milo is Norm.

I dun get it....splain?

which Spiderman would I be?
    Forget Seinfeld lets talk about Cheers (and the later hit spin off Frasier.)

Milo is Norm.

Really? I would have thought you'd go with "Milo is Cliff". I mean, I like my wife.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Really? I would have thought you'd go with "Milo is Cliff". I mean, I like my wife.

No way. Darb is Cliff, no question.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    No way. Darb is Cliff, no question.

does that make fed woody?
  • Darb is Woody . . . he's speaking English, but half the time you have no idea what the hell he's saying.
  • Fed is the balding guy with the glasses who didn't start getting lines until the last two seasons. He sat on the same side as Cliff and Norm, but on the other corner. Wore suspenders a lot. Comp is coach . . . Kristy is Lillith.
  • Did not know they gave him an actual name, but okay . . .
  • Hobbes is Carla, obv.
    Hobbes is Carla, obv.

Haha....Kinda short an a total asshole!

Comp is Coach. Drtyore is Rebecca.

I'm Harry the Hat.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    paul?

Yep, he was Paul. His thing was that they always forgot to include him in things and he always showed up right after something funny/zany/exciting happened.
  • Lol this thread rapes
  • costanza wrote: »
    Lol this thread rapes

jajajajajaja
    jajajajajaja

JAJAJAJAJA!!!! :laugh:
  • We might as well come clean, pokerjah is GTA poker...gigs up!
    I dun get it....splain?

which Spiderman would I be?

wat?
    wat?

This
  • Maybe we should lock and delete this thread huh?

A real mod would
  • Funny how the poster boy for free speech wants to shut it down when it suits him. That is fascist, darb . . . but at least you are consistent.
    Funny how the poster boy for free speech wants to shut it down when it suits him. That is fascist, darb . . . but at least you are consistent.
    Yes milo its really me who's being hypocritacally, right after I got banned for posting a video exposing american soldier in a thread that calls a muslim kid a piece of shit.

Yes I want free speech, but its not free speech when you get banned for posting something politically controversial but not banned for blatantly trolling and calling down posters.

And you are also a biggot and lack intelligence for these posts that you are making... all of them.

But we know that because you believe in things like the monarchy. You say you love your family but you violently fight to uphold their suppression.

Anyways now that me and you have had words we know that I'm gonna get banned by your friend.

The monarchism of it should really surprise me though but together y'all have ruined a good thing.
  • Milo's no friend of mine sorry... I would take his chips any time I can... :)

And you are being hypocritical (note the spelling) whether you admit it or not...

and Milo's pretty tough, (online and in real life), think he can stand up for himself... GTA I'm not so sure of..;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Milo's no friend of mine sorry... I would take his chips any time I can... :)

And you are being hypocritical (note the spelling) whether you admit it or not...
    GTA has turned 4 threads into anti costanza threads. All he does is troll him and philli, he's constantly trying to label me a racist just because I think Judaism is stupidity (reminds me of the holocaust thing). 90% of his posts are just derogatory towards members. Costanza makes a thread to post trip report info and GTA trolls it until it gets locked.

Grow a spine comp.
  • darbday wrote: »
    Yes milo its really me who's being hypocritacally, right after I got banned for posting a video exposing american soldier in a thread that calls a muslim kid a piece of shit.

Yes I want free speech, but its not free speech when you get banned for posting something politically controversial but not banned for blatantly trolling and calling down posters.

And you are also a biggot and lack intelligence for these posts that you are making... all of them.

All of them? One or two of them have to be intelligent, just by the Law of Big Numbers, no? As for being a bigot, I don't think so, but I will stipulate a bias and leave it for others to decide if I am or not. I will say this, though. If I am a bigot, your problem with me lies in that I am not bigoted in the fashion you would prefer.

But we know that because you believe in things like the monarchy. You say you love your family but you violently fight to uphold their suppression.

Yup, I support the Monarchy, and I love my family more than my own life. But before you attribute any sort of "suppression" to that first item, I suggest you google the Magna Carta and get back to me.

Anyways now that me and you have had words we know that I'm gonna get banned by your friend.

Though he has been to my house for a few hours, I would not call comp a friend. An acquaintance would be more accurate.

The monarchism of it should really surprise me though but together y'all have ruined a good thing.

"Y'all" ?!? For some reason that actually made me giggle . . . and I have no idea why, but I am getting an absurd image of Darb wearing a cowboy hat, and dressing like Mantracker . . . :D
  • darbday wrote: »
    GTA has turned 4 threads into anti costanza threads. All he does is troll him and philli, he's constantly trying to label me a racist just because I think Judaism is stupidity (reminds me of the holocaust thing). 90% of his posts are just derogatory towards members. Costanza makes a thread to post trip report info and GTA trolls it until it gets locked.

Grow a spine comp.
    Someone really needs meds.... What HAS that stuff done to you?

Look darb, if you had been around here (and paid attention) from the beginning you would know that GTA is just being GTA, to know him is to love him... well maybe not love but you get the idea...
    I'm sure that if Mike is being honest he would admit he brought a lot of the crap on himself and I know he is genuinely trying to mostly fit in here and I defend his right to do so.. He seems much better at dealing with the ribbing than you do.. Why is that?
    As for philli well, he is "our" philli. Some of us have met him so leave him out of it..
This discussion has been closed.