Fed = Constaza?

Am i the only one that is confused?

Comments

• You aren't alone Jah, there was someone else a short while back who just caught on to this.
  • Where does 'Fed' come from? Is he in some sort of policing or something.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    Where does 'Fed' come from? Is he in some sort of policing or something.

Fed is short for Fedh8er
  • I must be an absolute noob, still don't get it, I understand he's a 'hater' but can't seem to connect the 2.
  • Fedh8er was the original account Costanza joined PFC with. He was banned under that account. He came back under several other account names and was continually banned, until he came back claiming to have changed his ways under Costanza. I don't deem it possible that he changed his ways as quickly as he claimed, however he was making different choices than before.

I suspect he will change with maturation, but as defined, that takes time.
  • Ahh ic now. Well, you know what they say. Feds gonna fed. Amirite?
  • fed = crazy troll who was banned multiple times from this forum (i'm pretty sure he is the only person i've ever blocked on this forum ever).

costanza = resurrected fed who miraculously became a good person (at least for a short time - he seems to be fedding it up quite a bit lately though imho)
  • I have actually grown to like him, although his actions lately have been fairly immature and childish again.
  • I guess I missed a couple of these threads where all this came to light.
  • How was time out?
  • Decent

I'm sorry for being a dick lately guys.

As It stands, I'm currently in the batcave so hopefully I start winning again and can be less dick-ish
  • I'm looking forward to hearing some posts about you winning some big money.
    Good luck, and don't let people on here bring you down.
  • for those wondering about joda B, hes one of the nicest guys ive ever met, for real.

hes going full batman right now, pretty awesome to see someone 30+ tabling

im cooking us bacon and eggs and then we are gonna work on some stuff later on

also, kamloops is a BEAUTIFUL place, its simply amazing
  • I'm looking forward to hearing some posts about you winning some big money.
    Good luck, and don't let people on here bring you down.

thanx piggy!
  • Awww I want to meet darb :(
  • costanza wrote: »
    for those wondering about joda B, hes one of the nicest guys ive ever met, for real.

hes going full batman right now, pretty awesome to see someone 30+ tabling

im cooking us bacon and eggs and then we are gonna work on some stuff later on

also, kamloops is a BEAUTIFUL place, its simply amazing

So does that make you Alfred? would make a decent Avatar if you used the original from the TV series.
  • Milo wrote: »
    So does that make you Alfred? would make a decent Avatar if you used the original from the TV series.

lol just made sense of this now

nh
  • You're a little slow . . . better stay an extra week in the Cave. Darb could use the home cooking.
  • I decree that you be his butler... it's like the racist version of Seinfeld
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Awww I want to meet darb :(

we wanna meet YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

:laugh:
    we wanna meet YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

:laugh:

Kramer or Newman?
  • philli = newman obv
    lol just made sense of this now

nh

It was well played.

And I've met Darb, what do we win?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I decree that you be his butler... it's like the racist version of Seinfeld

Just because somebody points out that you're an asshole, you can't just call them racist because you're Jewish.
    Just because somebody points out that you're an asshole, you can't just call them racist because you're Jewish.

Lighten up, Francis . . . I will take your explanatory post (in the other thread) at face value, but that only gets you so far. In this iteration of yourself you have been pretty well behaved and rational. The events in your recent past can be used as an explanation/excuse for why you have gone a little off the rails lately, but that is not carte blanche to remain a douche. And yes, you have been getting trolled pretty hard of late. Perhaps it was less than deserved but, given your past, and your recent behaviour, you cannot say it was unexpected.

I will leave Darbday out of this, as he can speak for himself. Maybe you should do the same.

P.S. - Not sure if this post puts me in the asshole category or not, but I am not Jewish (or Episcopalian for that matter), so I don't really give a fuck.

a) I'm not Jewish

b) that's not where the racist statements stem from

c) what will we do about the soup Nazi?
  • Somebody please insert face palm pic, cause here we go again....
This discussion has been closed.