"kid's game" - Videos - Viddler
  • You won't lose as much this way but I recommend it:

The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters (2007) - IMDb
  • tldr;

Made and Swingers
  • literation wrote: »
    You won't lose as much this way but I recommend it:

I watched this in utter disbelief a few years ago -- I could not believe that these characters were from present day earth and not 30 years ago...may have to watch it again.
  • Watched it . . . I would have a beer with Steve Wiebe. The rest of those idiots I would expect to see in a van with tinted windows, beneath a bridge, in downtown T.O. If their Mommies hadn't grounded them for that weekend.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    tldr;

Made and Swingers

Swingers one of my fav. Made is almost unwtchable cause of vaughans character
  • See, I never liked Swingers. Not sure why as everyone in the cast is awesome, but it just didn't work for me.
  • Dragon Eyes...somewhat entertaining martial arts/crime movie.

Dragon Eyes
  • The Pianist won academy awards, its about the WWII holocaust of Jews and the incredible survival of 1 unique man. 9 out of 10.
  • I honestly cant believe i had never seen leon the professional before tonight.

what a flick
  • "EVEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE"

lulz

Mark
  • literation wrote: »
    You won't lose as much this way but I recommend it:

Saw it a few years back....I loved it....although you don't have to be from the late 70's early 80's 'arcade' generation it does probably make it slightly more enjoyable
  • costanza wrote: »
    I honestly cant believe i had never seen leon the professional before tonight.

what a flick

inorite!?

Leon : Revenge is not a good thing, it's better to forget.

Matilda: Forget? After I've seen the outline of my brother's body on the floor, you expect me to forget? I wanna kill those sons of bitches, and blow their fucking heads off!
  • inorite!?

Leon : Revenge is not a good thing, it's better to forget.

Matilda: Forget? After I've seen the outline of my brother's body on the floor, you expect me to forget? I wanna kill those sons of bitches, and blow their fucking heads off!

I think that was my intro to Gary Oldman too. Now you make me want to watch it again.
  • Book of Eli . . . for some reason, I love this film. And it's not Mila Kunis, although she is a plus . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Book of Eli . . . for some reason, I love this film. And it's not Mila Kunis, although she is a plus . . .

Aww Milo, I think I have to put you on a friend timeout for that one.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Swingers one of my fav. Made is almost unwtchable cause of vaughans character

that shit was money
  • watched "Shame" last night, starring Michael Fassbender who's a sex-addict living in NYC, thought it was good, very entertaining lol
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    watched "Shame" last night, starring Michael Fassbender who's a sex-addict living in NYC, thought it was good, very entertaining lol

ill check that out tonight

skype me a link lol
  • downloaded it sir lol
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Aww Milo, I think I have to put you on a friend timeout for that one.

Whatever for?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Whatever for?

You <3 Book Of Eli.

Pretty much speaks for itself :|
  • Someone mentioned "Suckerpunch" earlier...

Watch it.. it was alright, tried to be more than it really could be. There's nothing wrong with stylish violence, don't try to get all "Inception-y", go more Sin City.

Mark
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    watched "Shame" last night, starring Michael Fassbender who's a sex-addict living in NYC, thought it was good, very entertaining lol

watching this right now

first few minutes in and its got a little more "hammer swing" than what I care for lol

hopefully its alright

-just finished it, it was so fucked lol not bad tho i guess haha
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Someone mentioned "Suckerpunch" earlier...

Watch it.. it was alright, tried to be more than it really could be. There's nothing wrong with stylish violence, don't try to get all "Inception-y", go more Sin City.

Mark

Yeah, I watched it as a "no attention required" flick. Tickled my fancy is all.
  • Bored and my sleep is fucked up from work (damn that nap on the couch) so I am d/ling some movies ITT to check out.

I rarely watch movies several times, but I really liked the following and have watched them more than once for one reason or another:

Anchorman
    Superbad
    Old School...have watched these three likely more than 10 times with friends, etc...so funny.
    Role Models
    Matchstick Men (I generally do not like Nick Cage, but I love this movie...generally always like Sam Rockwell)
    Domino
    Smokin' Aces
    Go
    American Psycho
    80s...The Sure Thing and especially
    Say Anything (haven't watched it in years but it was definitely IMO the best of the teen comedy/drama John Hughesesque movies of the day)
    Original Footloose if you've never seen it is probably worth watching, same with
    Flatliners
  • 40 years old and I never watched any of the Godfather 1 and 2 movies until I was like 36. Now they are some of my all time favorites...Godfather 3 wasn't as good but still worth watching to complete trilogy.
  • For some reason never heard of Hot Rod -- just watched it and it was decent for what it was...the throwing star had me laughing out loud for some reason lmao