Sharkscope Graphs....share for fun?

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    going right direction imo... but where's the missing games? :)

I do like the trend...guess if I played more than three or four games a week, might have better results.

As far as MISSED games...don't know what you're talking about. What missed games? How can you tell if there are missed games??
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    As far as MISSED games...don't know what you're talking about. What missed games? How can you tell if there are missed games??
    lol.
    lol.

oh...is this a PHILLI-ISM?? I get it now.
  • No clue what you are talking about.:confused:

That was Hobbes who said sharkscope is missing games.

I have already said and figured out what happened, if only you yahoo's can read post's it would save you from looking stupid.

/ thread
  • inb4 hobbes
  • Stupid is as stupid does I guess

Philli...is your graph posted? I didn't see it. Would like to see how a REAL online SnG Pro's graph is SUPPOSED to look like.
  • Are you drunk?

Again I have no clue what you are talking about, but it is funny you guy's arguing with yourselves.

As for your graph, don't focus on it too much, just try to keep focused on being on the positive side.:)
  • Tell you what Phil...if you can't or won't participate in a thread other than bashing everyone, STAY THE FUCK OFF THE THREAD!

either post your fucking graph or stop posting in this thread. you're nothing more than a fucking pest needing to be stumped on right now.
  • It's all that a$$hole Hobbes's fault....

or maybe aliens...
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Tell you what Phil...if you can't or won't participate in a thread other than bashing everyone, STAY THE FUCK OFF THE THREAD!

either post your fucking graph or stop posting in this thread. you're nothing more than a fucking pest needing to be stumped on right now.

Excuse me? Who is the one that posted in this thread bashing on me today?

You can fuck off asshole.

I posted my graph, explained why it was the way it is and came right out and explained everything and I agreed with a lot of posts in this thread and stayed away from this thread. But yet you trolls keep posting shit with my name in it and ruined what this thread was suppose to be about and are ruining other people's enjoyment on here who are interested in the poker side of it.

I would love to stay out of this thread, but why did you involve me in your posts?

Don't involve me in your bad day buddy, or hey I am bored and want to start trouble.
  • I'm a baaaaaaad boy.. >:D
    I'm a baaaaaaad boy.. >:D

LOLLLZZZZ, It must be aliens cause you are putting me back into a good mood.:wink2:

Thanks Comp!:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    LOLLLZZZZ, It must be aliens cause you are putting me back into a good mood.:wink2:

lmao!!

costanza wrote: »
    lmao!!

Just doin my job... :p
  • Being comfortable with not being a good player is something I excel at. I enjoy the game, yet don't have the time to study it as much as others. Thus, I will remain a recreational poker enthusiast.

Thus, I present to you my artistic expression of the Olympic ski jump as I imagine it. A slow, yet steady downward slope that builds speed as one hits the final ramp.

I'm pretty sure the first 1k of these games were mostly $6.50 sng 6 max turbos if I remember correctly. At that point, I met my now wife and things changed for some reason. Basically, at this point my online play is the forum games.

The little ramp at the end was from the bap win. I'm sure a steady descent down the endless mountain will continue, hopefully at a slow pace.

DisplayGraph.png
  • Being comfortable with not being a good player is something I excel at. I enjoy the game, yet don't have the time to study it as much as others. Thus, I will remain a recreational poker enthusiast.

Thus, I present to you my artistic expression of the Olympic ski jump as I imagine it. A slow, yet steady downward slope that builds speed as one hits the final ramp.

I'm pretty sure the first 1k of these games were mostly $6.50 sng 6 max turbos if I remember correctly. At that point, I met my now wife and things changed for some reason. Basically, my online play is the forum games.

The little ramp at the end was from the bap win. I'm sure a steady descent down the endless mountain will continue, hopefully at a slow pace.

DisplayGraph.png

nice job Bill, keep the upswing going

Do your guys home game count for sharkscope graphs?
  • I assume so. I selected the option of all games at P*.

Now that you mention it though, I'm not sure.
    It's all that a$$hole Hobbes's fault....

or maybe aliens...

Pretty sure it's the former :D
  • how do you post graphs on here
  • eeetee2011 wrote: »
    how do you post graphs on here

I think most are uploading to an online hosting site such as photobucket or similar then posting the link.
    I think most are uploading to an online hosting site such as photobucket or similar then posting the link.

o ok thanks i tried to post straight from sharkscope will try that

I posted my graph, explained why it was the way it is and came right out and explained everything and I agreed with a lot of posts in this thread and stayed away from this thread. But yet you trolls keep posting shit with my name in it and ruined what this thread was suppose to be about and are ruining other people's enjoyment on here who are interested in the poker side of it.

I would love to stay out of this thread, but why did you involve me in your posts?

Don't involve me in your bad day buddy, or hey I am bored and want to start trouble.

But I don't see your graph anywhere in this thread. Where'd it go?
  • At least no one is blaming me.
  • Here are my graphs

DisplayGraph.png

MTT Graph

DisplayGraph1.png

SNG Graph
  • Moose was mentioning you can actually upload pics/graphs/whatever to your own photo album on this site and post links to them in threads. I haven't tried that yet though.
  • Milo wrote: »
    At least no one is blaming me.

Give us time, Hobbes may retire..^-^
    Give us time, Hobbes may retire..^-^

Or me. I have inherent asshole genes.

I blame Milo.
  • Or me. I have internet asshole genes.

I blame Milo.

fyp. Learn to spell please :)

I COULD take this to an all new level, but to be brutally honest with you Philli...you're not worth the time it would take to lay you out and bash you good. You suck. You lie. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about 85% of the time. I'm done. You're the second person on my ignore now...congratulations.