Sharkscope Graphs....share for fun?

Comments

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Why dont you just post your sharkscope graph and crush the haters.

I mean, it shouldnt look THAT much different, right?

It does like I said in my o.p., maybe rake is not being taken off of or my database is corrupted cause like I said I was shocked myself.

But meh, it gave me motivation to play and keep trying to play well.:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    It does like I said in my o.p., maybe rake is not being taken off of or my database is corrupted cause like I said I was shocked myself.

But meh, it gave me motivation to play and keep trying to play well.:)

You didn't make the op. wolfhound did. So does this mean youre gonna post it?

Confusions!
  • Clawed my way into the black
    You didn't make the op. wolfhound did. So does this mean youre gonna post it?

Confusions!

I see him posting said graph sometime between hell freezing over and never.
  • PrizesWonoverTournamentsPlayedforRichard_5.png

45% roi, my little switch over the past month or so, I'm pretty proud so far, havn't really put in that much work (5 and 10 dollar stt's and 30 mans)
  • something "clicked" for me.
  • hmmm, more philli?
  • compuease wrote: »
    hmmm, more philli?

HAHA no, but I could do a "fake" post to fed......ummmm I mean costanza.:D

Last edited by philliivey; Yesterday at 07:58 PM. Reason: at least mine is real. :)

If by real you mean you worked real hard to make it look like you win, then yes, yours is very real. You know who else works hard to make people believe they're winners? Actual winners. But they actually work hard on their game, not the their bullshit.

umm, no. This is legit:

Date Tournament Game Buy in Entries Rank Prize
    12 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.50 180 3 $49
    11 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.20+ 500 7 $101
    02 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $55 836 3 $4,180
    01 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.20+ 500 2 $463
    24 Jan 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.20 6067 1 $1,850

Still waiting for ur garf.

He posted his graph.
    Wonder what colour the sky is in his world? :D
  • Remember in the op... "Sharkscope Graphs....share for fun?"

Where's the fun gone?:(
    Remember in the op... "Sharkscope Graphs....share for fun?"

Where's the fun gone?:(

Ya, all I aim for is to talk poker and have fun.:cool2:.
    umm, no. This is legit:

Date Tournament Game Buy in Entries Rank Prize
    12 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.50 180 3 $49
    11 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.20+ 500 7 $101
    02 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $55 836 3 $4,180
    01 Feb 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.20+ 500 2 $463
    24 Jan 12 No Limit Hold'em HENL $2.20 6067 1 $1,850

No he is not legit, funny how he spazzes out at me while he does the same thing. I called him out and the truth hurts but it had to be said.

I can post whatever and still the hater's and doubter's and jealous people will come out, so like I said no point.

It's a shame...........
    No he is not legit,
    Proof that his graph is not legit or gtfo...I looked it up just like wetts did.. real imo... not always so, but this time yes.
    Proof that his graph is not legit or gtfo...I looked it up just like wetts did.. real imo... not always so, but this time yes.

philli figures all sharkscope graphs are :bs:
  • Hobbes wrote: »

Cause they are, like everyone has said, their is nothing that is 100 percent.

wetts posted the real data, not the graph.. Do you not trust wetts? Can you post your real online data?

I never said his graph was not legit, I am saying he is not. My first thought about his graph was oh sweet a good result.

So is vekked a losing player cause he lost over 500 buy in's? Is wolffhound a liar saying he cashed like 13 straight games cause you don't think it's possible?

So nothing different than what I have said what 4 years ago bud. I said right off the bat when I noticed wrong results years ago and I came right out and said it does not match and what happened, I am not trying to hide anything. Ever since sharkscope came into play I voiced my hate for it and this thread shows why.

I find it funny you say this stuff when you may have been part of the results shown.:-X
  • okok, I think I understand

Tracking sites are WRONG, everyone itt is WRONG and philli is RIGHT and we are all bastards if we dont agree...

makes sense.
  • Philli, the only valid proof that sharkscope graphs are BS is if you can find one that shows Antman013 is a winning player. I'll wait . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Philli, the only valid proof that sharkscope graphs are BS is if you can find one that shows Antman013 is a winning player. I'll wait . . .

HAHA, you are too hard on yourself, are you not a good stud player?;).
  • Milo wrote: »
    Philli, the only valid proof that sharkscope graphs are BS is if you can find one that shows Antman013 is a winning player. I'll wait . . .

Guess I need to get tournament summaries for all philli's tournaments. :D
  • WEEEEEEEEEE, ok Hobbes forget all this crap, let's go celebrate!!

I was trying to see about my last post to you and went on to that scam of a staking site where I ran the stake with those 5.50 results I talked about. They are pretty much shutting down, YES YES YES ( insert Daniel Bryan .gif here).

I love Karma and what goes around comes around.:wink2:

Let's go for some drinks guys!:)
    HAHA, you are too hard on yourself, are you not a good stud player?;).

Yes, I am not a good stud player. ;)
    WEEEEEEEEEE, ok Hobbes forget all this crap, let's go celebrate!!

I was trying to see about my last post to you and went on to that scam of a staking site where I ran the stake with those 5.50 results I talked about. They are pretty much shutting down, YES YES YES ( insert Daniel Bryan .gif here).

I love Karma and what goes around comes around.:wink2:

Let's go for some drinks guys!:)

• Finally paid the 3cents to look at mine. Knew it wouldn't be as nice as some, but still better than some others...right philli?

sharkscopegraph30412.png

Considering the lack of volume I play, I'm not terribly unhappy. Definitely see some room for improvement though.
  • going right direction imo... but where's the missing games? :)