Sharkscope Graphs....share for fun?

Been a while I believe since we've done this around here...anyone willing to throw theirs up?

Comments

• 45 man turbos

DisplayGraph.png
  • scheduled turbo mtts on stars:

turbomtts.png

in b4 lol sample size
  • ^^^

Nice photochop.

Budding Artist.
  • haha tyty
  • for only $2 180s (my main game) - overall graph isnt nearly as nice to look at, so I will leave that out... :wink2:
  • Hey Hobbes, Can you find mine ? I don't have a sharkscope membership. Last 120 days would be good.
  • Never mind, I found it. :)
  • Lol... That last bit looks like it may have been my Friday night Rum and Omaha run...

I'm kinda streaky eh?
  • Mine would have the alpine look of JD's, thus I don't look at it often.

More of the Double Black Diamond slope however. Left to right, downwards of course.
  • Think mine would start at 0, and get steadily worse from there . . .
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Lol... That last bit looks like it may have been my Friday night Rum and Omaha run...

I'm kinda streaky eh?

I can relate to the drunken downturns...thanks for posting, I find it interesting to see the graphs.
  • reibs wrote: »
    for only $2 180s (my main game) - overall graph isnt nearly as nice to look at, so I will leave that out... :wink2:

What time period is this spanning?

You wantz backer?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    What time period is this spanning?

You wantz backer?

Most of it is mid last year for like 2-3 months maybe? I was 10 tabling. Then I started them again Dec 1, which is around the 2400 games mark I believe. Im now up to 14 tabling, hoping to add more soon. I'm not going to get in much volume this month, but aiming for 10k games this year.

Thanks for the offer GTA, but I think I will pass at this time. I'm trying to focus on playing my best before moving up. Will PM you if this changes in the future.
  • reibs wrote: »
    Most of it is mid last year for like 2-3 months maybe? I was 10 tabling. Then I started them again Dec 1, which is around the 2400 games mark I believe. Im now up to 14 tabling, hoping to add more soon. I'm not going to get in much volume this month, but aiming for 10k games this year.

Thanks for the offer GTA, but I think I will pass at this time. I'm trying to focus on playing my best before moving up. Will PM you if this changes in the future.

Sure...stick to the game you are best at and try to eliminate your losing game types. If you want to play bigger 180s let me know...anytime.
  • stars

DisplayGraph-4.png

betsson

DisplayGraphB.png

I'm ok with this
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    stars

DisplayGraph-4.png

betsson

DisplayGraphB.png

I'm ok with this

nice garphs...are those sngs or mtts?
  • mtts, if these were SnG's I'd have gone pro by now :P
  • Have a feeling mine would be a rather large drop off, somewhat cliff like :(
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Have a feeling mine would be a rather large drop off, somewhat cliff like :(

Surprise!!!!

McAusland.jpg
  • A long streak of nothing before I finally started to cheat obv.

stars.jpg
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    A long streak of nothing before I finally started to cheat obv.

stars.jpg

So close, in the graph your line is just underneath pro.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    A long streak of nothing before I finally started to cheat obv.

stars.jpg

well, I'm glad that you stopped cheating recently:)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Surprise!!!!

McAusland.jpg

Seriously? Is this MTT's or everything together? If so, it's off a bit as there's a 5K score in there. I think it was September 08 or 09. Either way, the last part looks way better than expected :)
    Seriously? Is this MTT's or everything together? If so, it's off a bit as there's a 5K score in there. I think it was September 08 or 09. Either way, the last part looks way better than expected :)

All games on PS

Good thing the Dead Pool isn't counted on there :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    All games on PS

Very weird...
  • Aww

Only members can look up other people's graphs... I wanted to see Hvee's to see where the hockey pool went.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Aww

Only members can look up other people's graphs... I wanted to see Hvee's to see where the hockey pool went.

Mark

Last played on PS Jul-5-2011

HVEE.jpg