Sharkscope Graphs....share for fun?

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »
    Aww

Only members can look up other people's graphs... I wanted to see Hvee's to see where the hockey pool went.

Mark
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Last played on PS Jul-5-2011

Which part of the slope was the pool?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Which part of the slope was the pool?

Not sure. But I'd guess starting around game 600

Had to look at recent results to get the last time he played.
  • Hobbes wrote: »

Had to look at recent results to get the last time he played.
    That date does tie in to some other indications that he pretty well dropped of the face of the earth about then. Dropped off Facebook at that time as I recall as well. I have a feeling that some other life event happened then as well. I have a feeling that the hockey pool disappearance was a result not a cause.
  • compuease wrote: »
    That date does tie in to some other indications that he pretty well dropped of the face of the earth about then. Dropped off Facebook at that time as I recall as well. I have a feeling that some other life event happened then as well. I have a feeling that the hockey pool disappearance was a result not a cause.

lol you are defending this scumbag? I think the life event would be realizing he sucks at poker, quitting poker and then saying fuck it I'm not paying back any poker related debt because I will never interact with the people I owe money to again
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    lol you are defending this scumbag? I think the life event would be realizing he sucks at poker, quitting poker and then saying fuck it I'm not paying back any poker related debt because I will never interact with the people I owe money to again

And I think we have a winner.

Mark
  • Can we post hold em manager graphs? I see t8urmoney did top shark, or is it going to be a shit storm?

I updated my hm1 database the best I can and was :o for 27 man's.
  • graphrg.jpg

PT3 EV this year
    RUNGOOD.COM for a shitty 2011

2012ev1.jpg
  • Pokerstars $3.50 18 man SNG

Almost there...
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Pokerstars $3.50 18 man SNG

Almost there...

That's not representing team PFC very well mister!:p

Kidding kidding, keep plugging away and going up!:)
  • So no it is not fake,

• Graph is unreadable
  • Sorry it came up twice, Having problems trying to post uploads from photobucket on here. :(
    Graph is unreadable

Ya I am having weird technical issues here......
  • So sharkscope is reporting games you did not play?
  • itm 51%? you sure that's accurate?
  • Vekked wrote: »
    itm 51%? you sure that's accurate?

Yup I skimmed through to make sure, I am at like average of about 35-40 percent for differen some other song's but again at different small sample sizes.
  • So why does sharkscope report that you played 500+ games?
  • :bs:
    Vekked wrote: »
    itm 51%? you sure that's accurate?
  • shark scope is never wrong IMO
  • costanza wrote: »
    shark scope is never wrong IMO

I've had it miss the odd game, but never add games I didn't play. :D

:D
    shark scope is never wrong IMO

Ya it is, You can't explain to brainwashed people what is correct and what's not even with proof being shown.:rolleyes2:

There are a tonne of people who have posted the same thing about sharkscope being incorrect over the years.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Ya it is, You can't explain to brainwashed people what is correct and what's not even with proof being shown.:rolleyes2:

There are a tonne of people who have posted the same thing about sharkscope being incorrect over the years.

Sure, it may miss games here and there, but it doesn't add games that weren't played.

I also admit I made a very bad statement earlier itt :arghh:

Couldn't agree more.

Actually this did happen, which I have explained many times over the years,

1) They included mtt's played with sng stats.

2) They DID report games I never played.

3) Who else knows what other errors happened.

I agree with ya's, not everything is 100 percent accurate no matter what program you use.

I know what I played and know I am up overall after 6 years and that's all that matters to me.:) I was just trying to show others that you may not be doing as bad as you think you are and you don't have to mass table depending on your situation I guess.

To explain this graph a lil better, I think you guys think this is all close together and multiple tables, this is over a long period of time just playing a few games here and there.

For sure it will drop to "normal" numbers as or if I do play more tables.:cool2:
  • Send me the list of ID's that you think you've played and I'll compare them to sharkscope numbers and we can then check to see what is valid.
    Sure, it may miss games here and there, but it doesn't add games that weren't played.

I also admit I made a very bad statement earlier itt :arghh:

No no that's cool, I already knew the doubter's were going to come along, it's the way of the game.

There is a 2p2'er jdawg91? ( I think, I will have to look this up) did a thread on 2p2, he shows a graph and says the same thing what I am trying to explain, he does not use a hud and "goes against the masses" and does well, but I do believe he is a mass table guy still.

I played on a euro site when I first played, which is not tracked ( not really tracking programs back then) and what I did on there would probably be about the same as the graph above.

But I really don't need to prove anything to anyone.

I try and not be like others and be jealous and doubt people, like on here I cheer for Hobbes, wolfhound and a few others if they post how they are doing, I don't say "oh your full of it".:rolleyes2:
    No no that's cool, I already knew the doubter's were going to come along, it's the way of the game.

There is a 2p2'er jdawg91? ( I think, I will have to look this up) did a thread on 2p2, he shows a graph and says the same thing what I am trying to explain, he does not use a hud and "goes against the masses" and does well, but I do believe he is a mass table guy still.

I played on a euro site when I first played, which is not tracked ( not really tracking programs back then) and what I did on there would probably be about the same as the graph above.

But I really don't need to prove anything to anyone.

I try and not be like others and be jealous and doubt people, like on here I cheer for Hobbes, wolfhound and a few others if they post how they are doing, I don't say "oh your full of it".:rolleyes2:

Why dont you just post your sharkscope graph and crush the haters.

I mean, it shouldnt look THAT much different, right?
  • DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=MrsButton&Network=pokerstars&Username=daniel_simms_v@hotmail.com&Password=2868cad1b6439469d849b79f1d2780a9&Currency=USD&TimeZone=4&ClientTimeZoneValue=AST&searchTag=90.75003036435344&GraphWidth=540&GraphHeight=420&nocache=1329440613287&version=356&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter=%20S2.5-5
    Cant figure out how to post graphDisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=MrsButton&Network=pokerstars&Username=daniel_simms_v@hotmail.com&Password=2868cad1b6439469d849b79f1d2780a9&Currency=USD&TimeZone=4&ClientTimeZoneValue=AST&searchTag=90.75003036435344&GraphWidth=540&GraphHeight=420&nocache=1329440613287&version=356&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter=%20S2.5-5DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=MrsButton&Network=pokerstars&Username=daniel_simms_v@hotmail.com&Password=2868cad1b6439469d849b79f1d2780a9&Currency=USD&TimeZone=4&ClientTimeZoneValue=AST&searchTag=90.75003036435344&GraphWidth=540&GraphHeight=420&nocache=1329440613287&version=356&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter=%20S2.5-5
    Send me the list of ID's that you think you've played and I'll compare them to sharkscope numbers and we can then check to see what is valid.

Thanks Hobbes, that is o.k., I gave up long ago trying to have sharkscope corrected, it was taking my focus away from actually playing and now I try and focus on playing and playing well and I feel soooooo much happier and better when I do.

For me it is not the short term and thinking about "hourly", I am focused on more long term and making total profit and playing games I am the most comfortable in.

Like I said above I only skimmed through and I am having problems with hm1 so it could be off, but I know those results that are there are real.

Kind of like this weekend to go off topic maybe, I am finally going to put enough bankroll to start with the 3.50's and get over my fear of moving up ( I don't know why I am) and saying if I go on a bad streak and lose this than oh well at least I tried.:)

If I do keep getting results and build er up a bit, I will dabble into the 7 dollar buy in's but I am like wolfhound and probably won't go any higher than that.:cool2: