computer help

I can't connect to forum on any browser wtf. I can connect on smartphone which is what I am doing now.

Suggestions.....

Comments

• reboot computer reboot router/modem
    check for firewall
  • Still no go
  • its just the forum? trouble shoot it to there then the mods will know
  • Check the date and time on your computer.

When mine has a power surge or failure, it resets the date to 2007, and nothing works, until I reset the date/time to the correct one.
  • empty all temporary internet files, caches, cookies, etc.

reboot and try again.
  • Nope

Yes to only this site not working

Thinking forum server blocked me for some reasons
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Nope

Yes to only this site not working

Thinking forum server blocked me for some reasons
    i could think of tons of things but may as well wait for a mod before you do anything
    I can't connect to forum on any browser wtf. I can connect on smartphone which is what I am doing now.

Suggestions.....

What exactly does it show when trying to connect?? Does it just say no connection to site?
  • Connection has timed out.

Server at WWW.pok3erforum.CA is taking too long to respond
  • Scoops wrote: »
    What exactly does it show when trying to connect?? Does it just say no connection to site?
    if its not a simple mod thing then philli make sure you can log onto banking sites and other password sites before you say its only the forum
  • darbday wrote: »
    if its not a simple mod thing then philli make sure you can log onto banking sites and other password sites before you say its only the forum
    !
    Yes I can connect to those
  • smash ctrl alt del
    Connection has timed out.

Server at WWW.pok3erforum.CA is taking too long to respond

I can't get to ^ that site either. Try Poker Forum Canada - Canadian Poker Sites Online .

And no, you were not IP banned. Unless you're Fed incognito.. Can you try on a different computer or try with Chrome or Firefox?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    smash ctrl alt del

but harder..
  • compuease wrote: »
    I can't get to ^ that site either. Try Poker Forum Canada - Canadian Poker Sites Online .

And no, you were not IP banned. Unless you're Fed incognito.. Can you try on a different computer or try with Chrome or Firefox?

Haha

Yes tried different computer and browsers
    Haha

Yes tried different computer and browsers

So is this all of Barrie or just your house?
    So is this all of Barrie or just your house?

Just me
    Just me

So where are you posting from at the moment?

And can you take your laptop in question to a neighbours or friends and see if you can get to the website from there?

Try pinging 184.172.244.21 from a command prompt at let me know what the response is...
  • Mega screwed now can't connect to router from my main laptop after reset.! 7
    Mega screwed now can't connect to router from my main laptop after reset.! 7

prob is not with the website..
    Mega screwed now can't connect to router from my main laptop after reset.! 7

Is your internet connection DSL or cable? If DSL then your router will likely need to be resetup with your connection info after you reset it.
  • I guess the next/first question becomes..

WHAT DID YOU DO ???
    Is your internet connection DSL or cable? If DSL then your router will likely need to be resetup with your connection info after you reset it.

Don't have the CD or key anymore so new router??
  • darbday wrote: »
    I guess the next/first question becomes..

WHAT DID YOU DO ???

Followed ur advice reset router now main laptop can't connect to it
    Don't have the CD or key anymore so new router??

you don't need a new router and quit doing things to make it worse.. I can help but you have to listen to me and answer my questions. This is not poker for heavens sake.
  • If you can't connect to the net, unplug your rogers/bell modem and router for 30 seconds you can try that
  • Can't answer on here with smartphone need to talk comp somehow else

• Ctrl alt del

smash!!!
  • over/under this ends in a serious injury?