The Rapture is this Saturday?!

I thought the Mayans predicted the End of the World sometime in 2012? wtf?

Comments

• JohnnieH wrote: »
    I thought the Mayans predicted the End of the World sometime in 2012? wtf?

Before...or AFTER the Jay's Game??? Need to know before the first pitch. that way I can plan my day better
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Before...or AFTER the Jay's Game??? Need to know before the first pitch. that way I can plan my day better

+1

Also cannot be the rapture since the Leafs still have not won the cup. :D
  • Every time I see a news item about those people I think "They've wasted a lot of money on signs if we don't die on Saturday"
  • Matthew 24:36 (New King James Version)

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only.

Doubt it happens Saturday
  • Just in case, Johnnie needs someone to take care of Homer.

After The Rapture Pet Care

or he can just drop him off at my place. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Just in case, Johnnie needs someone to take care of Homer.

After The Rapture Pet Care

or he can just drop him off at my place. :D

OMG that is so full of win!

Only $10? Where is my CC :D

ps....all dogs go to Heaven, so there's no need to take Homer :)
  • Rapture? . . . Saturday? Wasn't the draft lotto last night? Raptures are picking 5th, right?
  • Rapture already happened: I saw it in Bioshock.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Rapture already happened: I saw it in Bioshock.

F***, guess I don't need the car then... Can you cancel my order?
  • compuease wrote: »
    F***, guess I don't need the car then... Can you cancel my order?

There are 3 things that last past the rapture.....one of them is a lease agreement.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    There are 3 things that last past the rapture.....one of them is a lease agreement.

lol, what's the others? I'm almost afraid to ask...
  • Herpes?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Herpes?

Mark

and roaches?

by the way your G'town sister says hi.
    and roaches?

by the way your G'town sister says hi.

Haha

Anyone else and this sounds like an insult. Maybe this is the Milton rock version of "your mom" jokes?

Mark
    Haha

Anyone else and this sounds like an insult. Maybe this is the Milton rock version of "your mom" jokes?

Mark
    Actually she didn't really say hi, but she did "discuss" you... :) Mario too..
  • It will actually take five months for the world to end. May 21st is the first day of judgement. Apparently its like 6,000 years since Noah's ark and God will punish us (yet again) for our evil ways:

2011 end times prediction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I plan to play 5/5 on Sunday night so this might throw a wrench into my plans. We shall see.
  • So the jays game is stil on this Sat!!
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    It will actually take five months for the world to end. May 21st is the first day of judgement. Apparently its like 6,000 years since Noah's ark and God will punish us (yet again) for our evil ways:

2011 end times prediction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I plan to play 5/5 on Sunday night so this might throw a wrench into my plans. We shall see.

Oh great. So anytime something bad happens in the world for the next 5 months will be on account of the rapture.

And we're going to Vegas in 5 months. Goody.
    Oh great. So anytime something bad happens in the world for the next 5 months will be on account of the rapture.

And we're going to Vegas in 5 months. Goody.

Yeh but the world doesn't actually blow apart until Oct 21st so as long as you can dodge the earthquakes, tornado's, firestorms, etc the trip should be uneventfull... Sounds fun,,, maybe I will try harder to make it.
    Yeh but the world doesn't actually blow apart until Oct 21st

At least we get one last Oktoberfest :D
    At least we get one last Oktoberfest :D

Should be really rockin by then...

What I don't understand is aren't all the "good" people being "taken" this Saturday before the earth starts it's upheaval? Won't the rest of you notice that all us good guys are gone? :)
  • Of course I won't notice. I'm too busy staring at myself in reflective surfaces.
  • Just to cover my bases, I bought a soul tonight. :)

lol, what's the others? I'm almost afraid to ask...

Twinkies and Library fines....
  • Hmm...

I"m pretty sure it's time to put the fairy tale away people...

Mark
    Hmm...

I"m pretty sure it's time to put the fairy tale away people...

Mark

While it may not happen today it will happen! Must you always be so negative
  • While it may not happen today it will happen! Must you always be so negative

Wait a minute.... Mark is being negative....? Sounds more like he is the positive one... And it's tomorrow by the way.. :) We still have a little time..
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Just to cover my bases, I bought a soul tonight. :)

Yeah for 3.50 no less.....lol
    Wait a minute.... Mark is being negative....? Sounds more like he is the positive one... And it's tomorrow by the way.. :) We still have a little time..

Yes it is try. That is the problem with people who can't explain a position that has been around for century's they call them myths, fair tales what ever it requires to ease there consciences away from the realities of the future. Instead of saying he doesn't believe in the rapture or God he uses an argument that is suppose to demean and yet it show he no respect for the person making the argument. Why does it bother you some much that people think different then you. Are you that insecure? We tend to be afarid of the unknown but in this case the unknown if it comes to be true means the judgement of God will soon follow. If it never comes true what have u truly lost?