Dead Pool II - Team Lists

Comments

• Same thing for my grandfather this year.
  • Johnnie, can you ship $5 on my behalf please? I can drop a fiver by your place. Nothing on Stars atm.

ps. Congrats Mark

I will once I'm back in Canada. P* won't let me do any cash transactions while in the US of A.
  • "the family plans on "tossing Doritos chips in before they put the dirt over the urn."

Interesting plan? Is it just me, or is it odd that someone would be cremated, placed in an urn, and then buried? I always thought this was more of an either or situation rather than both.

When my Mother passed, she was cremated. My Father received her ashes in a biodegradable container inside a cloth bag, also biodegradable. The whole thing was placed in a simple, unfinished, wooden box that was purchased from Michael's for the purpose. She liked the box idea ever since her brother passed, and his son made one for his remains.

There is nothing to stop you from just placing the container you receive from the Crematorium directly in the grave as is. That will be my instruction, when my time comes.
  • Just an FYI

Once I get the total am't of the Clifford Olsen $'s... I'll donate it to a charity / cause that supporting victims / families.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Just an FYI

Once I get the total am't of the Clifford Olsen $'s... I'll donate it to a charity / cause that supporting victims / families.

Mark

Bravo Mark!!! :)
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Just an FYI

Mark

wtg Mark
  • That's a great idea Mark. Good on you for doing a very honourable thing.
  • Monies received from

wildbill
    McAusland
    djgolfcan

I know Johnnie said that he'd send when he got home - but am I missing 3 ppl?
  • Johnnie is shipping mine when he gets back home. Just missing Comp (probably hanging with HVEE now) and crazykoby.
  • Johnnie is shipping mine when he gets back home. Just missing Comp (probably hanging with HVEE now) and crazykoby.

Now THAT hurts! Shipped... to drtyore (Canada)

HM on ban watch....:mad:
  • compuease wrote: »
    Now THAT hurts! Shipped... to drtyore (Canada)

I know how to light a fire. >:D

yw Mark.
  • compuease wrote: »

Do it!!! Do it!!! :D
  • R.I.P Steve Jobs

This message was sent from my iPhone.
  • Just did a quick scan, but I don't think anyone has him in the pool.
  • Confirmed . . . missed another winner.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Confirmed . . . missed another winner.

iSad :(

Shipped.
  • Y'all owe Wildbill some $$$. Al Davis makes an end run around the defensive line and plunges into the netherworld, helping Bill make a late season surge towards the title.
  • Will ship tonight after work.
    Y'all owe Wildbill some $$$. Al Davis makes an end run around the defensive line and plunges into the netherworld, helping Bill make a late season surge towards the title.

FML I had him last year!

nh Bill.
    Y'all owe Wildbill some $$$. Al Davis makes an end run around the defensive line and plunges into the netherworld, helping Bill make a late season surge towards the title.

Shipped... wildbill7145 (Canada)
  • Thanks guys. Comp paid first cause he knows I have my own personal style of ban hammer that sends you off to the old dirt nap.

gg Al.
    al-davis.jpg
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    or maybe she's toying with you

Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalized in LA - UPI.com

I'm almost tempted to give my old friend 'Reap' as I call him, a call to take some of this crushing pressure off of Johnnie.

But then, I thought she was kind of a hottie when I was a kid...
  • Shipped the other day as well, on PokerStars.
  • Rec'd thus far from:
    All.
  • Shipped. Sorry for the delay. Too many good noms distracted me.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    or maybe she's toying with you

Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalized in LA - UPI.com

Sorry Johnnie...

Spokesman: Zsa Zsa Gabor on the mend after successful surgery - CNN.com

>:D>:D>:D

That is one tough bird......
  • Zsa Zsa "Slowroller" Gabor
  • Especially slow after that amputation . . . Keep on truckin' Zsa Zsa.