Roll Up The Rim is BACK

123457»

Comments

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!1!!!!1one!1!!
    1/18. First win ever. I can die happy.
  • I'm something like 0/30 - too dis-illusioned to count. Plus, Saturday my van got hit by a Silverado 250 in the Timmie's parking lot, so not only did I not win the car, I lost my van (at least for this week). :(

But I still went back to Tim's twice today with the rental...
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    I'm something like 0/30 - too dis-illusioned to count. Plus, Saturday my van got hit by a Silverado 250 in the Timmie's parking lot, so not only did I not win the car, I lost my van (at least for this week). :(

But I still went back to Tim's twice today with the rental...

I thought you had died -- nice to see you posting
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I thought you had died -- nice to see you posting
    I'm still around, but I mainly lurk now, looking for home games or poker discussion (although I don't see much of either here anymore :( ). Noticed the Tim's thread, and decided to get rid of the "nag" at the top of the page telling me to post by whining a bit :'(.
  • I don't think I can take the BS that's called Roll UP The Rim any longer.

I'm not going to use the "R" word but only say that something isn't right there.

The last straw came last night during when I purchased an extra large for myself and a medium for my wife.. About halfway through my extra large, my wife rolls up here rim and wins yet another fkn coffee. Amazingly, mine was a mocking "Please Play Again". I could only chucke when the other couple with us rolled up their mediums and both won. That really knocked my confidence down, since an extra large should have beaten at least one of those puny medium coffees. Things will be better next time.

Once again, I get an extra large and guess what happened? Yep you guessed it I lose to yet another medium. :(

Something is definitely wrong with Roll Up The Rim and I'm finished with it.

Roll up this RIM Timmy's :D
  • btw..did I mention that I ONLY drink xl's?

hahahaha
    ahahah
    haha
    ha
  • Guys/Girl,

You're doing it all wrong.

The contest is no purchase necessary.
    Just get a cup for free. It's +EV.

Just remember I get half your action!
  • 1/20. When does this pile of crap contest end?
  • 10/39 (9 coffees, 1 donut)

stp
  • weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, won 1st coffee in about 15 tries. I run as good in this as I do at poker
  • 2/22 both coffees. Slowly heating up.
  • Ummm...just a common statistic....there are far more % of winners printed on medium sized coffee's than the large or XL. So for the large and Xl coffee drinkers...might i suggest buying yourself 2 mediums instead of that XL. Would probably win alot more. And, according to a news report from Timmies, this year they have placed more or the "larger" prizes on the east coast than any other region in canada simply because, according to their stats, per capita, the east coast drinks far more coffee than any other region.
    WOW, it sucks to see my 4 XL a day habit don't count for shit.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    so I went for a walk last night to redeem my 3 win out of 9 cups...and yup, won again.
    4/11 bitchez
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    btw..did I mention that I ONLY drink xl's?

hahahaha
    ahahah
    haha
    ha

• 2/39 another coffee