Roll Up The Rim is BACK

Comments

• Troll alert:

RUTRTW is rigged. I'm 0 for 14.

that is all.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    how are we not discussing this..awesome avatar!

I dedicate my avatar to you KS.. actually that should be my tagline. :)
  • Voodoo wrote: »

That is on heck of a stick figure animation you have there.

Why is it always funnier to see a stick figure do it?

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/animatedgifs/stickfigures/images/agstickfigures7.gif

:)
  • Voodoo wrote: »

LOL! you may want to follow that up with a qualifier.

...the stab link is great too.
  • Only had one today..0/19 now. I don't even know if I know what it feels like to win anymore
  • 0/9 and 0/21 combined.
  • 0/10. 0/23 combined.
  • Jesus - just read this thread and you all run bad.

Im like 10/35 or something redic. like that. Odd that all but one have been coffee (limited bagels or duffs, FTW).
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Jesus - just read this thread and you all run bad.

Im like 10/35 or something redic. like that. Odd that all but one have been coffee (limited bagels or duffs, FTW).

Using your card mechanic skills with RUTR cups too, huh?
  • 0/11 but I thought I won something this morning since it didn't look like "Play Again" when I saw the first few letters. Turns out I had the cup slightly turned so I saw the French side first. At least I was happy for a whole second.
  • 3/9 Srsly, not hard..send me $20 each, I'll teach you..it's all in the wrist.
  • 4/17 just won a donut:)
  • 7/25 now. 6 coffees and a doughnut this morning.

stp
  • 0/12. I burned my toungue a little.
  • Finally...1 for..either 23 or 24. And I win a stupid donut.
  • edit: 4/18

philliivey wrote: »
    4/17 just won a donut:)
  • Lucky number 13. Means I didn't burn my toungue today. Still haven't won. 0/13.
  • I think I've only won once out of 20, won a coffee.

A buddy of mine saw a girl who he has in his class at tim hortons the other day. Later, in class, she won 10K. He was only 2 people behind her in line apparently.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    3/9 Srsly, not hard..send me $20 each, I'll teach you..it's all in the wrist.

that's what she sa

oh
  • zoolook wrote: »
    that's what she sa

oh

You're unsung, post more.

edit: also you should change your signature to "The best thing to come out of '08"
  • I used to love the Roll up the rim to win thing, until i talked to my friend and got my daughter a job at timmies...now i can't win shit cause she works there...when i go in for a coffee they don't even give me a roll up the rim cup :-( oh well...back to being your everyday average Timmies Junkie.
  • 0/15. The "people won at this location" counter somehow jumped from 800 to 4000 this morning. I actually didn't think there were any winners at that particular location
  • 1/32 guess they figured that donut would shut me up. They were wrong.
  • 0/16. In theory I'm winning the next 2.
  • Been a while since I've been back to this. So who has the longest 0'fer streak? Know it isn't me . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Been a while since I've been back to this. So who has the longest 0'fer streak? Know it isn't me . . .

Think it's still me with 0/21 but I might be mistaken...
  • 0/10 here. I hate this game.
  • 2/23 Both coffees
  • 0/17. Closing in on that 21 mark.
  • so I went for a walk last night to redeem my 3 win out of 9 cups...and yup, won again.
    4/11 bitchez