Toronto Blue Jays 2009 Home Opener

1235»

Comments

• I'm easy for whatever, and will likely be at Wes's house... I think.... maybe...

:)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm easy for whatever, and will likely be at Wes's house... I think.... maybe...

:)

Mark

Too easy ;)
  • We'll call you when we leave my place...
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I'm good anytime after 12:30...just let me know so I can plan

I think just after 2 would be good. I'm always uber-paranoid about getting into TO before a game.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    We'll call you when we leave my place...

Sounds like a plan
  • Opps misread article

• Read the article in more details..clearly it says Tuesday's game and not Monday's
    Read the article in more details..clearly it says Tuesday's game and not Monday's

Whew.....had just woke up :redface:

Now lets hope I misread the 10-15 cm of snow forecast for tomorrow. ;)
  • Don't forget to bring your quarters for prop betting! I call STRIKEOUT for Halladay vs the Tigers 1st batter.
  • What the hell is it snowing?!
    What the hell is it snowing?!

Thank God for that roof!
  • Still 2ish Johnnie?
    Still 2ish Johnnie?

Yepyep...
  • k. I'll meet ya at the Homer Watson lot around 2.
  • I would definitely be interested in that Aug 7th game Wes..
  • I want to come this time...I am pretty sure last nights delay was because of you people throwing stuff onto the field....LOL Bunch of forum rebels...
  • I want to come this time...I am pretty sure last nights delay was because of you people throwing stuff onto the field....LOL Bunch of forum rebels...

nah, some other idiots threw a couple of baseballs at the Tiger players and then some others threw a bunch of crap.

On another note:

I was the big prop-bet winner....$7.75 (can almost buy a beer) thanks to mario and his 10:1 odds he gave me on the Snider homer. :)
    Also got 8:1 fro JohnnieH and 4:1 from DrTyore on Adam Lind's homer. :)

After that I could not get any odds lol
    Next possible game if there is enough interest.

Carter leads reunion of '92-93 champs | bluejays.com: News

Players currently confirmed to attend (subject to change):

Roberto Alomar, Rob Butler, Joe Carter, Darnell Coles, David Cone, Danny Cox, Mark Eichhorn, Kelly Gruber, Juan Guzman, Tom Henke, Pat Hentgen, Jimmy Key, Randy Knorr, Al Leiter, Candy Maldonado, Paul Molitor, Jack Morris, Rance Mulliniks, John Olerud, Ed Sprague, Dave Steib, Dave Stewart, Pat Tabler, Mike Timlin, Duane Ward, Devon White, Woody Williams

I'm not going unless Mike Maksudian is there. ;)
  • Whose gonna write the trip report?
    Whose gonna write the trip report?

Mark got stupid drunk (again), Wes talks very fast when he's drinking, Watts is still the same guy, Brad is engaged to a lovely young lady, Shannon made an "announcement", Hobbes can high roll in props, and I drove home through some hairy conditions on the 401.

Oh yeah, the Jays won 12-5.

What did I miss?

I'm in for whatever tix you can get.
  • Wes texts watts at 2:30 and watts is just getting out of bed...mbn.

My bad beat, Called a double down the right field line (with odds) and it was ruled an error by some no nothing official scorer....idiot cost me 75 cents ;)

Edit: Already going with moose and Joe
  • Players currently confirmed to attend (subject to change):

Roberto Alomar, Rob Butler, Joe Carter,

Brag : I played ball with Rob Butler 3 years before he got that World Series ring.

That sounds like a great weekend of memories.
  • You forgot the hilight of the night...I got carded when I went to buy beer lol Maybe there new policy is "We card anyone under 50" lol
  • johnnieh wrote: »
    mark got stupid drunk (again), wes talks very fast all the time, watts is still the same guy, brad is engaged to a lovely young lady, shannon made an "announcement", hobbes can high roll in props, and i drove home through some hairy conditions on the 401.

Oh yeah, the jays won 12-5.

What did i miss?

fyp...
    You forgot the hilight of the night...I got carded when I went to buy beer lol Maybe there new policy is "We card anyone under 50" lol

Yeah they're playing a new game called "Try to keep your liquor licence"
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Yeah they're playing a new game called "Try to keep your liquor licence"

or maybe they knew I was with the AGO narc ;)
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Shannon made an "announcement",
    What did I miss?

Switching teams?