Toronto Blue Jays 2009 Home Opener

Comments

• I'm booking that day (maybe the week) off, so yea.. leaving is not a problem

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm booking that day (maybe the week) off, so yea.. leaving is not a problem

Mark

So my car is now full. I'm pretty sure Shannon is getting a ride with one of his buddies, so Mario will have to work out a ride with him.
  • haha...

The irony is that i'll be at his place to be picked up!!

Mark
    haha...

The irony is that i'll be at his place to be picked up!!

Mark

You can meet at my place! :D

Isn't Mario going to be in Guelph anyways?
  • Since my car only has 4 available seats, I don't mind being the driver of another car so we can take a total of 5. (Clearly not Marks) It is my turn to stay sober and let you all get sloshed!
  • I'm glad someone was keeping count....

:) Hrm... I could see about borrowing my nephew's car...

Mark
  • 7 more sleeps!

Anyone want to hit a bar or something to catch the NCAA Finals after the game?
  • I'm going to take the week off...

I hate basketball

I love beer

So I'm easy

Mark
  • The more beer you give him the easier he gets ;)
  • westside8 wrote: »
    7 more sleeps!

Anyone want to hit a bar or something to catch the NCAA Finals after the game?
    DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm going to take the week off...

I hate basketball

I love beer

So I'm easy

Mark
    NCAA ball is WAY WAY better than the NBA (esp The Raptors!)
    Hobbes wrote: »
    The more beer you give him the easier he gets ;)

I'm fine with whatever even though I'll be drinking coffee.

What time and where am I picking you donkeys up?
  • Johnnie, are you working the day after? If you are I don't want to be the cause of you going back to KW at like...1am when you have to be up at 6am the next day.
    Johnnie, are you working the day after? If you are I don't want to be the cause of you going back to KW at like...1am when you have to be up at 6am the next day.

No, I'm on holidays for the week and I have permission to leave early and stay out late.

Would you mind if we take your car? I'll still drive, but my car is cramped in the back with the baby seat. If not it's cool, somebody just might want to call SHOOTGUN now.
  • Yeah...you can take my car. Just 3 big white guys in the back might be a bit cramped for the way back too. I'll coordinate with Watts to see what he wants to do after the Jays game since I'm pretty sure he wants to catch the NCAA finals too.
  • this thread still tilts me, pick up a phone or use msn.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    this thread still tilts me, pick up a phone or use msn.

Negative.

Harbour Sports Grille after the game...book it.
    Yeah...you can take my car. Just 3 big white guys in the back might be a bit cramped for the way back too. I'll coordinate with Watts to see what he wants to do after the Jays game since I'm pretty sure he wants to catch the NCAA finals too.

Sweet. Wraych says "Thanks..".
    I think Mario is meeting us there since he's working in Milton anyhow. So just 2 white donkeys in the back, but it's still tight in our Matrix. Pick you up at Marios or your place?
  • I think Johnnie's right about Mario meeting us down there

I think Wes should just crash at Malt's on Sunday night after WMXXV and we can all leave together on Monday

I think Kristy should stop reading this thread

I think blue is prettier than green

I think I think too much

Mark
    I think Kristy should stop reading this thread

I think this conversation is a personal one that applies to only three people.

I think this isn't your fucking blog

I think GTFO
  • I think considering it's a thread about the Jay's home opener, and most of the posts have been at least moderately related to this outing, they're relevant.

Mark
    I think considering it's a thread about the Jay's home opener, and most of the posts have been at least moderately related to this outing, they're relevant.

Mark

you are planning your trip there NOT discussing it. There is a difference, pick up a phone or send an e-mail.
  • Nah

Mark
  • I gotta work Monday morning...if anything maybe have Mark come to my place after Wrestlemania, and Johnnie can come over at 1~?
  • Lol

Now they're planning for me? I'm easy either way

Mark
  • get a blog
  • I decided just now that if there is one more post in this abortion of a thread that I'm opening a window just for filling this post up with nonsense and 'contributing' as often as I think about it

until becomes so negative -ev to search through all my crap and discuss here that you get to msn, where you belong, and quit junking up our beautiful OTL with your crap.