Toronto Blue Jays 2009 Home Opener

Comments

• I'm good for either

Mark
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    ^^^

Me too.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Section 228 - Row 9 and 10 (field level infield) - $66 + the usual convenient charges/taxes

Yes.

stp
  • Last call for anyone on the fence!
    Last call for anyone on the fence!

Meh, the fence would be uncomfortable ;)
  • 12 tickets is confirmed and will be purchased shortly.
  • Total cost is $66 + $12 extra in fees ($7.50 convenient, $3 for something and $1.50 averages out for shipping/delivery) with total being $78 per ticket.

They have been paid for and you all owe me money.

Ok you keep the money I shipped yesterday and we call it even ;)
  • So where are we sitting?

Wes I can send get you a check next time I see you. I still owe you for the new swag anyways. What's my total?
  • Can't wait! A rumour is circulating that Watts agreed to pick up the first round :D

Woooooooooooo!

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Can't wait! A rumour is circulating that Watts agreed to pick up the first round :D

That's a good way to piss through a bankroll!
  • Can I put my order in early?

Giant_Beer_Glass.jpg
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    So where are we sitting?

Wes I can send get you a check next time I see you. I still owe you for the new swag anyways. What's my total?

Section 228 row 10 and 11 I believe - will reference it to my e-mail later.

I believe approx 160 for what you owe? June will get her baby set soon!
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Can't wait! A rumour is circulating that Watts agreed to pick up the first round :D

Woooooooooooo!

stp

confirmed. Gonna save $5K missing the SCOOP events that day anyways.
  • Tickets have been received...
    Total cost is $66 + $12 extra in fees ($7.50 convenient, $3 for something and $1.50 averages out for shipping/delivery) with total being $78 per ticket.

I lied. Got the updated statement and we had to pay the regular face value of $71. But instead of $7.50 convenience fee per ticket, it was a flat rate of $5 per ticket, and $12 for service charges for the entire order.

So you end up saving $1 each with the total being $77
  • Thanks for the update Wes. I can't believe it's less than a month until baseball starts!

On a side note, I'm stilling willing to drive from KW but our car has only 3 extra seats. I could drive someone elses car if need be. Just throwing that out there.

Have a great time at the WBC. I expect a trip report!

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    On a side note, I'm stilling willing to drive from KW but our car has only 3 extra seats. I could drive someone elses car if need be. Just throwing that out there.

I call one of the spots! Are we gonna go down earlier and have a bite/drink before the game?

Btw..tickets are at KW now so I would appreciate the money next time I see each of you - not the easiest for a student to cough up $900~ :D
    I call one of the spots! Are we gonna go down earlier and have a bite/drink before the game?

I'll take a spot Johnnie.

Btw..tickets are at KW now so I would appreciate the money next time I see each of you - not the easiest for a student to cough up $900~ :D

Wes and Hobbes are in my car. I would like to head up to TO in the afternoon. What's the earliest you guys can leave?

Wes I can get you the cash anytime.
  • I'm good to leave anytime after lunch time.
  • thank god you didn't have this conversation via PM..that's all I'm saying.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    thank god you didn't have this conversation via PM..that's all I'm saying.

c'mon Kristy, if they didn't share their 'homo-erotic' love of the Jays with the entire forum, they'd be denying themselves.

Side note, they've conveniently made it easy to launch my "stalk Wes and JohnnieH" plot which ends up in the Rogers Centre Hotel and all parties covered with vaseline and Miracle Whip.

<whisper> I'm already in Johnnie's trunk shhh don't tell anyone
  • zunni74 wrote: »
    c'mon Kristy, if they didn't share their 'homo-erotic' love of the Jays with the entire forum, they'd be denying themselves.

Side note, they've conveniently made it easy to launch my "stalk Wes and JohnnieH" plot which ends up in the Rogers Centre Hotel and all parties covered with vaseline and Miracle Whip.

<whisper> I'm already in Johnnie's trunk shhh don't tell anyone

This forum is on GOD DAMN FIRE THIS WEEK!

WIN!
    I'm good to leave anytime after lunch time.

Anytime after lunch works for me too
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    thank god you didn't have this conversation via PM..that's all I'm saying.

It's not our fault you can't love BJs as much as we can!
    It's not our fault you can't love BJs as much as we can!
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    This forum is on GOD DAMN FIRE THIS WEEK!

WIN!

as I was saying..
  • Wait...

Umm... can I get a ride? I guess I just assumed the heroic foursome would be going together again

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Wait...

Umm... can I get a ride? I guess I just assumed the heroic foursome would be going together again

Mark

There's room in the trunk... just not for your shirt....
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Wait...

Mark

You watch too many comic book movies. Yes, you can get a ride if you're willing to leave at noon-ish.