Ding Ding - Post Vegas Deals Here

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    Book five nights at Bally’s for just $200. They are yours to use any way you choose, any time between now and December 2012.

Get started by calling 866-635-7122 and mention offer code PBBRN.

541857_10150983912619277_921309703_n.jpg

The total charge for the rooms is collected up front and it is non-refundable.

Reserve five nights at Imperial Palace for just $150. Use them for short Vegas getaways or for one Vegas vacation! Just call us back when you'd like to return.

Get started by calling 866-635-7122 and mention offer code PIBRN.

552636_10150983912784277_589409275_n.jpg

Bally's is decent...used to be my favourite cheaper central strip hotel before I staryed at The Flamingo a few times...for the love of god no one stay at IP, I did once years ago and felt like I was reliving the movie Vegas Vacation
  • ya if I were to stay central strip, I would stay at Flamingo and the pool area is great.

I am probably going back of the main and will be staying at flamingo. Friday to Friday, only costing me $145 taxes in
  • the flamingo is a nice hotel...btw..congrats on your wsop cashes steve..

martin bandle
  • Anyone know of any deals? Don't have a certain date just looking right now. All I can find is like $600+ a person for flight and hotel.:(
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Anyone know of any deals? Don't have a certain date just looking right now. All I can find is like $600+ a person for flight and hotel.:(

hmmmmmmmmm.... That seems odd..... Graphs?
  • Hi folks,

Sonny & I are headed out to Vegas on October 27th for a week and I decided to sign up for Groupon deals in Vegas. This one was on their site yesterday and we bought two.

Grand Canyon Tour & Travel Deal of the Day | Groupon Las Vegas

Like the link suggests, it's a bus tour to the Grand Canyon. It's a 13 hour day but I think it will be a great experience for me since I've never seen the Grand Canyon, so I'm stoked!

Regular price is $180.00 per person and the deal is for $89.00 per person and the deal is on for three more days. So, if you're heading out anytime between now and February 2013 you may want to check this out.

Happy trails!

T.
  • Just don't get too close to the edge . . . accidents happen, y'know.
  • hmmmm I am worth more dead than alive...I've told Sonny that he has to stand in front of me the whole time.
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    hmmmm I am worth more dead than alive...I've told Sonny that he has to stand in front of me the whole time.

QFincriminating evidence in the inevitable investigation of his tragic "accident". :D
  • Southwest is running an early Black Friday sale. Tues/Wed flights are discounted and you can get a round trip direct flight to Vegas for $240 taxes Inc.

Use the code "EARLYDEAL" when searching for fares.

One day only deal. Valid on Tuesday and Wednesday between Dec 11 and Feb 12
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Southwest is running an early Black Friday sale. Tues/Wed flights are discounted and you can get a round trip direct flight to Vegas for $240 taxes Inc.

Use the code "EARLYDEAL" when searching for fares.

One day only deal. Valid on Tuesday and Wednesday between Dec 11 and Feb 12

vegas? xmas with family? vegas? xmas? vegas? xmas?

damn it.
  • trigs wrote: »
    vegas? xmas with family? vegas? xmas? vegas? xmas?

damn it.

I've never though about that before. What are the prices like over Christmas? I know NYE is outrageous....
  • Where do you go to see strippers in Vegas?
  • Definitely not Vegas.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    Where do you go to see strippers in Vegas?
    moose wrote: »
    Definitely not Vegas.

Might be a place called Mississauga.. or Brampton..
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    Where do you go to see strippers in Vegas?

I've never been, (no interest) but I remember when Mario and westside8 went to the 'club' during my first LV trip. They paid an absorbent amount of money to get in and for booze, then left in an hour because it sucked. The girls weren't even fully nude, and continuously hounded the guys for lap dances.
  • The wifey might be in to going with me when there is really the only interest I have in going. I might as well convince her in to going to the whiskey a go-go.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I've never been, (no interest) but I remember when Mario and westside8 went to the 'club' during my first LV trip. They paid an absorbent amount of money to get in and for booze, then left in an hour because it sucked. The girls weren't even fully nude, and continuously hounded the guys for lap dances.

Partially correct. We had a free limo ride there - tipped the driver $20 (he gets a kick-back from the club for bringing people there) and got in for free with 2 drink tickets. We were back in an hour after spending another $15 (or so) each on a drink.

I much prefer the Bluff magazine WSOP party when it's an open bar.
    Partially correct. We had a free limo ride there - tipped the driver $20 (he gets a kick-back from the club for bringing people there) and got in for free with 2 drink tickets. We were back in an hour after spending another $15 (or so) each on a drink.

I stand corrected.

All I remember is seeing you 2 off in the limo from Hooters Hotel.
    Partially correct. We had a free limo ride there - tipped the driver $20 (he gets a kick-back from the club for bringing people there) and got in for free with 2 drink tickets (which only costs us $50. apiece). We were back in an hour after spending another $15 (or so) each on a drink.

FYP.. Lova ya son! But you didn't take dad?
  • absorbent - the quicker picker upper
    exorbitant - bling bling

I don't think you want your strippers to be either. :D
  • There are flights to Vegas from Detroit on Spirit for $150~ round trip for most of Feb right now
    +1. Free ride, drinks, food, & lots of WSOP Main Event players paying for dances.

Is it true that Sundowners & other strip clubs in Niagara Falls are better than Las Vegas & Toronto?
  • Define better
    Define better
    If a poker pro wants to see a "nudie bar," is Sundowners or other Niagara Falls club have enough EV (Entertainment Value ;)) compared to your average US club? I should ask Hollywoods17 the partyer but I'm not sure if he's still banned from this forum.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Is it true that Sundowners & other strip clubs in Niagara Falls are better than Las Vegas & Toronto?

okay, i have no frame of reference (as sundowners is the only strip club i've ever went to), but it is pretty crazy. according to my friends, it's the only one worth going to in the area.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    If a poker pro wants to see a "nudie bar," is Sundowners or other Niagara Falls club have enough EV (Entertainment Value ;)) compared to your average US club? I should ask Hollywoods17 the partyer but I'm not sure if he's still banned from this forum.

hollywoods17 has never actually been banned here at all.. He actually logged on only 3 days ago and posted early last year..
    Oh and no legit nudie bar in the US even comes close to matching Ontario in skin shown/performer... Or so I've been told..;)
    Define better

There are flights to Vegas from Detroit on Spirit for $150~ round trip for most of Feb right now

Be careful with Spirit airlines as if you join the "9$" club you will be charged annually on your cc and everything cost on spirit even carry on and soda... just saying... be careful.
    I am getting comps on facebook using "my vegas" it's slow unless you add a lot of friends and share a lot but you can stay at some of the nice hotels like mgm Monty Carlo belligio up to three nites free in one visit.

I had booked the plaza "freemont" when it was under 20 bucks a nite for june.

I am trying to book my return on Hotwire using "pick your own price" has anyone had any luck with that?
  • compuease wrote: »
    hollywoods17 has never actually been banned here at all.. He actually logged on only 3 days ago and posted early last year..
    Oh and no legit nudie bar in the US even comes close to matching Ontario in skin shown/performer... Or so I've been told..;)

Skin shown yes I agree, performer no I do not.

I'll never forget 'Nikki' (with an "i") from Colorado. Jesus. Can't remember where she was at, but somewhere just off Freemont. But she's probably graduated university at this point and found herself a career type job now (unlikely). It's been over 10 years at least.

Ah the memories.