Ding Ding - Post Vegas Deals Here

Comments

• It's a friends and family deal so you don't need a card.
  • Thought i'd share - includes Air & Hotel

lasvegasbaby.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    lasvegasbabyii.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • I assume you are flying in this:

custom-model-airplane_m.jpg

and crashing here with Barbie and Ken?

barbie-dream-house.JPG?w=400&h=548
  • Hey Moose,

that's my fault for not posting the source:
    It's from expedia (canadian .ca)

Airline is Delta
    Hotel is Luxor

Leaving Detroit: Dec 7th
    Returning: December 11th

Check it out guys, I know you are confirmed for the CPF Vegas trip in September and you are staying off the strip for $540

Just posted this, in case you guys plan another for Decemeber - wanted to save you guys some money.

ps. I don't think Delta has those types of planes, but I could be wrong...but a deal is a deal! lol
  • Rockwood wrote: »
    Check it out guys, I know you are confirmed for the CPF Vegas trip in September and you are staying off the strip for $540

Just posted this, in case you guys plan another for Decemeber - wanted to save you guys some money.

ps. I don't think Delta has those types of planes, but I could be wrong...but a deal is a deal! lol

I believe Moose is staying on strip for a lot less than that and for 7 nights...

In December flights (Spirit) will likely be around $200. per and rooms likely in the $25-40. range. This is based on past years...

Just did a quick check and I could get Spirit Air direct flights non stop out of Detroit Dec 7-13th for $135. round trip, all taxes in...
    Expedia only tells part of the story.. :) IP, center strip for about $25. per night for the weekday nights.
  • That's awesome :)
    that's even a better deal then mine.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Just did a quick check and I could get Spirit Air direct flights non stop out of Detroit

sounds good with the exception of the long haul down to Detroit and back. Too bad the Buffalo deals are not as good.
  • Rockwood wrote: »
    That's awesome :)
    that's even a better deal then mine.
    So we going?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    sounds good with the exception of the long haul down to Detroit and back. Too bad the Buffalo deals are not as good.

You gotta remember most of the folks in this thread are outa Ktch so it's an hour or so closer.. Out of Buffalo (Southwest), same timeframe is about $330. Big difference...
  • Yeah hour to TO or 3 h to Detroit. No big deal. Add in that parking is 25% of the cost in TO and the Detroit airport is so much better than Pearson. Also much harder to find direct flights out of Buffalo.

The week you picked is about the lowest point of the season in Vegas so good deals everywhere. Enjoy the trip.
  • moose wrote: »
    The week you picked is about the lowest point of the season in Vegas so good deals everywhere. Enjoy the trip.
    lol, I am not planning a trip in December, just pointing out even better deals to Rocky...
    I am still hoping for Sept, just not sure yet...
  • My wife has comped rooms up the wahzoo on her card. If I can get them to extend the same offers to me when I am in Vegas in Sept, a second trip is definitely in the works. Something like 15 straight days of comped rooms in late Nov/early Dec. Most of the other weeks are comped M-F or M-T.
  • Hi,

I'm looking to travel to Vegas for the first time, around December. Any advice on finding the CHEAPEST way to do so!?

I live in the GTA in Ontario... Is it cheaper to depart from Buffalo?
    I would like to go for 3 or 4 days.

Any other bit of info or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx!
  • phoof wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to travel to Vegas for the first time, around December. Any advice on finding the CHEAPEST way to do so!?

I live in the GTA in Ontario... Is it cheaper to depart from Buffalo?
    I would like to go for 3 or 4 days.

Any other bit of info or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx!

Flights are way cheaper out of Buffalo, although I imagine walking would be the cheapest way to go :)
  • i stayed at bellagio and flew from detroit for 3 days for $700 a person, just me and the new wife, that was expedia.ca with 2 months booking in advance, those prices change daily and all that, and it was also mid feburary so hard to say what something would cost mid summer....but it was well worth it!
  • getem76 wrote: »
    i stayed at bellagio and flew from detroit for 3 days for $700 a person, just me and the new wife, that was expedia.ca with 2 months booking in advance, those prices change daily and all that, and it was also mid feburary so hard to say what something would cost mid summer....but it was well worth it!

$1400. for two for 3 days... wow..
  • sorry, that does include flight and staying, both ways...didnt think it was really that bad...3 nights and 4 days kinda thing
  • getem76 wrote: »
    sorry, that does include flight and staying, both ways...didnt think it was really that bad...3 nights and 4 days kinda thing

Our trip last year was about $1000 for 2 people including flight and hotel for 6 nights at the Flamingo.

I know there are better deals out there.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Our trip last year was about $1000 for 2 people including flight and hotel for 6 nights at the Flamingo.

I know there are better deals out there.

and car rental
  • moose wrote: »
    and car rental

Yes, but it was chopped 5 ways. That helps the price just a little bit :D
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Yes, but it was chopped 5 ways. That helps the price just a little bit :D

Yes, and it was the Flamdinko as well.
  • The woman and I stayed a week at Venetian in Aug. 2009 for $1100 flight and hotel :)
  • Thought I would bump this thread given that a number of people have upcoming plans.
  • Thought I would bump this thread given that a number of people have upcoming plans.

Beauty! I completely forgot about this thread!

As I've said, we are getting COMPED rooms b/c I'm booking with 2 Total Rewards Cards per room.
    Bill make sure that you and the wife get one for your next trip.

Moose found a cool site that offers deals on dinners, spas, and other activities. I bought a coupon from Sky Ace Combat for a 25 minute flight of combat ariel maneuvers for $199. www.travelzoo.com
  • If you have used travelzoo before, you have to make sure you are on the US version of the site and then look at Local Deals - Vegas. It's like wagjag but good stuff only and only a couple per week. No hair dresser deals and other crap. Usually one spa and one dinner for 2, per week.
  • Just got 4 nights comped in Jan. at Caesars Palace through Total Rewards. Pretty nice seeing as though I have a total rewards point balance of 0.

Other completely comped locations were Planet, Paris, Rio, and IP.
  • Round trip flight to Vegas from Buffalo for $210~ for mixed dates in 2011.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Round trip flight to Vegas from Buffalo for $210~ for mixed dates in 2011.

What airline?
  • those are some great prices! $168 + tax return from Buffalo and no night flights. Thanks for this link.