CPF Online Heads Up Tourney Matchups, Results and Discussion

Comments

• westside8 wrote: »
    Need at least 1 hour of open registration...

Wes can you set it up for then asap the hour wait and then send us both a pm

Brent
  • Wes can you set it up for then asap the hour wait and then send us both a pm

Brent

Tourney #111450523

Same Password at 3:00am EST
  • Thanks Wes,

My match was with a gentle named Dennis from Clearwater BC.

He forgot about our match but we were final able to get it in.

I was down from the get go and had to fight all night long.

100/200 level I flopped 2 pair, he turned 2 pair and was all in on the river, crippled him to 60. It was over the next hand.

Great game Dennis

Prophet 22
    westside8 wrote: »
    Tourney #111450523

Same Password at 3:00am EST
  • Great going guys. 3 days into the official start and we are half done the 1st round matchups and one 2nd round match is done already.

If you are having problems contacting someone post it here so I am aware before I have to go to the alternates list.
  • Yeah, my bad on the start time..I thought we were playing Wed night..not Wed morning..stupid time difference..lol.

Great match Prophet, it was a lot of fun. Your two flopped straights didn't help my cause either..lol..of course my playing into them didn't either..but yeah, 2 pair, I figured I had you..lol Good game!!
  • KRT and I will probably play ours tomorrow night. Also Pokerstars has enabled my private tournament setup as well so I can help set it up for anyone that needs one.
  • moose wrote: »
    Great going guys. 3 days into the official start and we are half done the 1st round matchups and one 2nd round match is done already.

If you are having problems contacting someone post it here so I am aware before I have to go to the alternates list.

I sent Big Chips a PM last Thursday and again yesterday when I posted in the thread. I haven't heard a thing from him.

Does anybody know him?
  • KRT vs Voodoo Match is set for Thursday 9pm

Tournament ID is 111547616

I pm'd you the password.

GL
  • JohnnieH def. Hobbes in a thrilling best of seven flipaments match.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    JohnnieH def. Hobbes in a thrilling best of seven flipaments match.

You are definitely the better flips player. I bow to your skillz and await your book. :D
  • KRT defeats Voodoo in a 107 hand battle. Actually it was like watching paint dry early on for both of us I think. lol..

GL the rest of the way.
  • pwnd by mrs. moose. that is all
  • Lost my match. Note to self, in future do not agree to play after being awake for nearly 24 hours. At least it went fast so I can go to sleep finally.

Anyway have fun.
  • Anyone not playing their match by Oct. 13 will be DQ'd. Anyone not able to contact their opponent by Sunday Oct. 6, contact me and I will put in someone from the alternate list.

I'd like to put in the alternates by tonight. We have 3 matches to be played. I would like to know if they have been scheduled.

Wetts vs DrTyore
    Graham vs DataMn

Quimby vs big chips

Reminder as you start to play your 2nd round matches that if you play for $5.50 then you must use player to player transfer to send the extra $5.

Round 2
    Cost: $5.50 + $5
    Prize Pool: $20 (Winner carries forward $20 to next round)
    I suggest you play for $5.50 and ship an extra $5 to the winner to save rake. If you don't trust your opponent, then I suggest you set the buyin at $11. Anyone not transferring the proper winnings will be DQ'd from future forum Heads Up tournaments.
    Anyone not transferring the proper winnings will be DQ'd from future forum tournaments.

Corrected?
    I suggest you play for $5.50 and ship an extra $5 to the winner to save rake.
    Are you sure you can transfer as little as $5.? I know $10. is the minimum deposit as stated on their website. Don't know if this limit also applies to player/player transfers.
  • I is registered.... Moose stop harassing me.

mark
  • compuease wrote: »
    Are you sure you can transfer as little as $5.? I know $10. is the minimum deposit as stated on their website. Don't know if this limit also applies to player/player transfers.

No minimum on P2P xfers
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Corrected?

I would say no. Forum tourneys require that you have the buyin to play, if they don't have it they can't play anyways. The heads up kind of relies on people to keep transferring forward the winnings. Besides how would you prevent them from playing? With the headsup league, the entries and matchups are controlled by me.
  • 130 hands later, I beat jep. gg
  • Prophet vs Comp, Monday at 10PM. Tickets going fast, scalpers may be your only choice soon.
  • Big_Chips has gone AWOL so anyone from the alternates list is free to try and schedule a game with quimby.
  • Graham vs. DataMn - October 8th: 6:30pm... its in the lobby now so come rail if u so wish.
  • Good game Wetts...

DrTyore def. Wetts.

Not really much to say, a lot of small ball pots with each of us snaking the other from time to time. Wetts found himself on the unfortunate end of a slowplay however, and i got to flop trips against his rockets.

Mark
  • rigged, obv.

Well played sir.
  • Guess I got ACTyper - my best nights are Monday, Sunday, and can plan out the weekend if need be... after 7:00 though

Mark
  • Any weeknight is usually good for me. This SUn/Mon might not be the best, thanksgiving, though i still don't know my dinner plans yet.
  • Jeff was unable to make our match twice tonight, I won't be able to play now till October 14th or 15th

Prophet 22
  • OP updated to include bonus swag donated by Graham.
  • The copag cards are pretty sweet... I'm gonna try and hassle stars to get lots more of these for all sorts of other promotions... fingers crossed.