CPF Online Heads Up Tourney Matchups, Results and Discussion

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    STR82ACE def jul88a

Good game! back and forth for the whole thing. Just lucky to catch bullets on the last hand.

Good game man! Btw, I was just curious.........I had 88 in the hand where I said "this would probably be a flip" because you raised me.....do you remember what you had?
  • Wow. You had like 10 BB there didn't you?

I ship it for sure in that spot.
  • Wes and Cameron are playing at 10:00 tonight on stars blazin 72.

Cameron
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    Wes and Cameron are playing at 10:00 tonight on stars blazin 72.

Cameron

Way to get hit in the face with the deck Cam ;)

In 10ish hands, Cam caught 2 straights, 1 flush, and KK once...final hand was raised preflop by Cam, I called with J8, flopped top two with a flop of J 8 7 with 2 spades, Cam stick a pot-size c-bet, I c-r to 400 with intention of calling any shove or shoving any turn, and obv turn is a spade which complete Cam's flush and IGHN.

gg Cam
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    Good game man! Btw, I was just curious.........I had 88 in the hand where I said "this would probably be a flip" because you raised me.....do you remember what you had?

Was the the 44x flop? if so, I had K4s...only wanted the blinds, just got a lucky flop. nice fold.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Was the the 44x flop? if so, I had K4s...only wanted the blinds, just got a lucky flop. nice fold.

Nope, I folded pre-flop...Cadillac you're right, I should've shipped it
  • When would you like to play Cam?
  • KRT let me know when you want to play. I'll need someone to set up a match at Stars for me please.
  • Big Chips - Check your PMs.

I can start tournaments at Stars now.
  • i am ready to play tonight after 9 pm till 1am. I am going to Montreal wed & thursday my wifes youngest brother is graduating from the army training then will be getting ready be sent to afkhanastan. I also work Thursday and Friday 2pm till 11 pm and Saturday and Sunday11am till 11pm. Let me know.

Cameron
  • Wetts

I can play next on Monday at 8:00... if this is good for you? (October 6th)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Wetts

I can play next on Monday at 8:00... if this is good for you? (October 6th)

Mark

This works.
  • Can someone setup a HU for us? ;)

Mark
  • pm me the details and i can set it up when I get home
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    i am ready to play tonight after 9 pm till 1am. I am going to Montreal wed & thursday my wifes youngest brother is graduating from the army training then will be getting ready be sent to afkhanastan. I also work Thursday and Friday 2pm till 11 pm and Saturday and Sunday11am till 11pm. Let me know.

Cameron

Tonight at 9:30?

If this works will someone please set it up for us?
  • I have set up Mark and Kristy's matches.

PM's sent with password.
  • ty, and lol at the warning...It's not my fault Stars has finally become rigged in MY favour...I've been suffering for nearly three years waiting for this moment.
  • Actyper, I tried to register for our game @ 9 but need the password. Also sent PM
  • Actyper wins! gg and nice catch on the turn ;)
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Way to get hit in the face with the deck Cam ;)

gg Cam

+1!
  • timsum def. dead money
  • I was thinking about Jah's best of 5 idea...I actually think he's right.

Moose...can we make the next one, at least, a best of three? And maybe for $10 matches to start?

makes a total buy in of $31.50 which is still a reasonable amount to play for, I think?

GLA
  • The format is up to you so you can make a best of 3 match if each person agrees. Otherwise it is just a single match. If this one runs well I have no problem with doubling the buyin or making it a double knockout, whatever.

Don't forget that for round 2 you must transfer $5 to the winner if you play a $5.50 match.
  • moose wrote: »
    The format is up to you so you can make a best of 3 match if each person agrees. Otherwise it is just a single match. If this one runs well I have no problem with doubling the buyin or making it a double knockout, whatever.

Don't forget that for round 2 you must transfer $5 to the winner if you play a $5.50 match.

I'd rather not do a double knockout...

I didn't realize that you could choose the number of matches you play against each other...is this fair?
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    Actyper wins! gg and nice catch on the turn ;)

lol thanks, read you completely wrong on that hand. :)
  • Moose,

the guy I am suppose to play didn't show up tonight. Wes set everything up and email the password. Is that a forfeit or what.

Propeht 22
  • You have until Oct. 12 to get the match in. I was supposed to play in another heads up league tonight and fucked it up myself so try again.
  • Is there anonewho can set the match up on stars for 2:15 am today like in 45 minutes.

Brent
  • Is there anonewho can set the match up on stars for 2:15 am today like in 45 minutes.

Brent

Need at least 1 hour of open registration...