Nhl

124»

Comments

• Will the real Canadiens please show up Saturday night? The team that plays to win instead of the team that plays not to lose.
  • FORCED GAME 7!! Who woulda thunk it? Only two on THIS forum! ;)
  • Crazy 3rd period last night wow.
  • Hey guys..

Did you like how the Habs gave you that glimmer of hope? Enjoy the last 20 minutes of your season!

Mark
  • Not bad, for a team that SHOULD have taken it four straight!
  • Nothing but kudos to the Bruins. They played with great heart and determination despite being out-skilled. Tim Thomas may actually have been the best goalie in the series but tonight Price was simply outstanding. If the Habs do go on a deep run it will be because the Bruins provided the wake-up call.

Noticed in the hand shakes after there seemed to be a great deal of respect between the two teams. Nice to see in the wake of the Avery/Brodeur affair.
  • I think that might be because nobody in this series was Sean Avery. Should be interesting if they get him in the next round. Komisarek will likely kill him in the first game or 2 though...

As above, great series but Price and the skill of the Habs were too much tonight. Also nice that the Habs got pushed in the first round because if they swept the Bruins like so many thought they would have been killed in the next round. Hopefully this was the confidence boost they need and can keep it rolling now, word is they will probably start next round on Thursday!!!
  • Our resident Habs Fan at work just walked in with the ugliest car flag...

If I get my hands on it today, there's GOING TO BE A FIRE BABY!!!

Edit; Montrealers should be ashamed of the way they trashed their city after last night's win. Congradulations...you turned a triumphant victory into a ugly display of unnecessary violence and vandalism.
  • So there are no Flyers fans here?

Could Philly please put away the mirrors and clear the smoke?
  • That was a disappointing series, but overall good year for Montreal.
    Bad 3 minute stretch in the 2nd cost them tonight.

Biron stood on his head basically all series. Good luck to the Flyers.
  • True..

Obviously not the end we had hoped for...

but at least we're not leaf fans

mark