Nhl

Comments

• Leafs are on a roll!
  • You mean their golf balls?
  • Just watch all the Montreal bandwaggoners jump back on if they happen to win tomorrow night....
    edit well actually it's tonight.... show how much attention I pay..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Just watch all the Montreal bandwaggoners jump back on if they happen to win tomorrow night....

fyp ;)
  • There there, AJ. At least your boys MADE the post season. Not for much longer, mind you, but what the hell . . .:wav:
  • Milo wrote: »
    There there, AJ. At least your boys MADE the post season. Not for much longer, mind you, but what the hell . . .:wav:

Now Now...lets wait for the puck to drop before you bunch claim victory. BB only needed one win to build up some steam...lets see if they can run the rush tonight.
  • habs sucks donkey balls.

Boston in 6.

They're DONE over...

You get a bit rough with them and they choke
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    habs sucks donkey balls.

Boston in 6.

They're DONE over...

that was so beautiful...brought a tear to my eye

and from Quebec too...priceless
  • Hey, I'm no Hab-scab, just looking at things with a realistic eye.

go Leafs go
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    habs sucks donkey balls.

Boston in 6.

They're DONE over...

Oh yeah, they're choking......back home with a 3-1 series lead. So now the Bruins who have managed one win in the last 14 against the Habs must win 3 in a row to take the series. Riiiiiiight.

You know what must be really embarrassing is the fact that they've done a good job of shutting down the big guns and Tim Thomas has played like a champ but they're losing to guys like Brisebois, Kostopolous and Smolinski.....guys that have spent as much time in the press box this season as on the ice.

Nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey.....;)
  • Yep, as I thought, here come the bandwagon jumpers... back on board.. Now it will be real noisy in here again until les habs lose again... :)
  • Hey, come on now. Let the Habbies have their fun. after tonight, they've only got about a week or two left in their season. Next round they are finis.
  • lol, I've been here all along, just haven't had time to post on here with exams and stuff.

But that was a great game, they kept them away from the middle of the ice and didn;'t let them get too many quality shots.
    Yep, as I thought, here come the bandwagon jumpers... back on board.. Now it will be real noisy in here again until les habs lose again... :)

It's also very nice to see the haters scurry in and get in their knocks. Better hurry only a couple months of Habs hockey left. :)
  • It's also very nice to see the haters scurry in and get in their knocks. Better hurry only a couple months of Habs hockey left. :)
    Personally I'm neither a hater nor a supporter, lol, kinda of a "don't care guy", my observances are strictly as an analyst.... Win, jump on and puff up chest.... Lose, quietly slink away.. kinda predictable...
    Personally I'm neither a hater nor a supporter, lol, kinda of a "don't care guy", my observances are strictly as an analyst.... Win, jump on and puff up chest.... Lose, quietly slink away.. kinda predictable...

That's funny, I never called you a hater but it seems that you maybe care a little more than you think.

I'll make sure to post after EVERY game from now on.....I didn't realize it was a requirement.
    Win, jump on and puff up chest.... Lose, quietly slink away.. kinda predictable...

Then let me be the first to puff up my chest for Thursday night and the series clincher.

Growing up in Toronto as a Habs fan, I was never one to back down whether they won or lost because I always had faith they were to play and win a lot more playoff games than the Leafs.

If Washington can't come back, it'll be a fun 2nd round with the Flyers pylon defencemen.
  • That's funny, I never called you a hater but it seems that you maybe care a little more than you think.

I'll make sure to post after EVERY game from now on.....I didn't realize it was a requirement.

Your previous post..
    It's also very nice to see the haters scurry in and get in their knocks.

LOL, and what was your quote in response to my post supposed to mean? Did I misunderstand? hehehe

By the way, this is all in fun right? I don't need no rabid Habs fan lookin up my address....

LOL, and what was your quote in response to my post supposed to mean? Did I misunderstand? hehehe

By the way, this is all in fun right? I don't need no rabid Habs fan lookin up my address....

I was responding to previous posts by Str8toace, Milo and Insane Guy.....if you decided the shoe fits go ahead and wear it.;)

Trust me, I've been a loud obnoxious fan of the best team in the history of hockey for a long time. I've taken lots of shots but have never taken it too seriously.
  • Well since you quoted me I figured it was in response to my post.... my bad.... lol :)
  • Sorry if I offended you but if you notice the Bruins fans/Habs haters took their day and a half of "good times" to do their posting since the series started.

You choose to point out those jumping on the Hab bandwagon.

Seems to me you come looking for a fight disguised as an "analyst".
  • Offended me? lol... thought it was the other way around. Looking for a fight? not me baby, prefer the lover title... hehe. Nice re-direct though...
  • Not clear on why you Habs Fans are so damn happy?

If they're having this much trouble in this round...THEY'RE DOOMED IN ROUND 2!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Not clear on why you Habs Fans are so damn happy?

If they're having this much trouble in this round...THEY'RE DOOMED IN ROUND 2!

Kovalev plays like shit with the C on his shirt, but Koivu will likely be back for the next round and they can go back to having a solid top 2 lines.
  • gogogogogo save%! Curious to know what the best alltime playoff number is.
  • Don Cherry just spent 2 minutes of Coaches Corner praising Carey Price and saying he should be a lock for Rookie of the Year.

With that, I am headed to Hell with a truckload of touques for sale.
  • HEY YOU HABS FANS.

Scared yet? ;)
  • Scared? Nah

I still haven't seen anyone take me up on my beer offer....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Scared? Nah

I still haven't seen anyone take me up on my beer offer....

Mark

It's cause they know its over on Saturday. Boston blew their wad tonight. They've got nothing left. Price won't have another game like that any time soon. Then it'll be the Flyers. Habs to the conference finals at least.
  • I put that bet up after game 1...

Woulda put it up before the series.. but I'm lazy

Mark