Supreme Free Roll tonight

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »
    Haha... betcha the #'s will be 1/2 tonight.. BRISTOL BABY!

Mark
    if by 1/2 you mean 45+ then you completely nailed that call. NH SIR!
  • but who are all these ppl, I don't recognize half of them, where the heck is sniperton? Haddon looks like has 2 id's.. I see our banned buddy ny_giantss is also back....
  • Sloth, if you read this please change the password and give it out to "real" forum members. So far tonight I"ve been told I'm gay, I suck I"m a f'n homo..... did I mention my name is gay..... oh and I can't play poker......

And as Blazin 72 busted out he was told he was a piece of shit......
  • sorry about that joe. i get carried away sometimes during freerolls...
  • LOL Greg..... I didn't realize you had multiple accounts and personalities......
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Sloth, if you read this please change the password and give it out to "real" forum members. So far tonight I"ve been told I'm gay, I suck I"m a f'n homo..... did I mention my name is gay..... oh and I can't play poker......

And as Blazin 72 busted out he was told he was a piece of shit......

I agree with Joe, I didn't recognize 1/2 the people registered tonight.
    Is there someway that you can limit it to forum members via an invite only tourney?

Was Amy that pissed at you Joe?

LOL
  • Gotta agree with the others, obviously party crashers took over tonight. Swearing and such drive my wife away. She said she won't be back if it stays that way. Was such a nice friendly community.
  • Especially that compuease guy.

Calls my Q's with AKo, what a donkey :)

Hope you put my chips to good use Jeff.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Especially that compuease guy.

Calls my Q's with AKo, what a donkey :)

Hope you put my chips to good use Jeff.
    oops, sorry about that,
    nope think I gave them away shortly after...
    oh and I can't play poker......

Well.........
    insert something about fitting shoes here.... :)
  • Congrats to TimSum and Westside for 1st and 2nd. GG!
  • Congrats to TimSum and Westside for 1st and 2nd. GG!
    Out?

What!?!?!?

/g2
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well.........
    insert something about fitting shoes here.... :)

LOL do you think I'm cinderella or something :)
    LOL Greg..... I didn't realize you had multiple accounts and personalities......
    works for those other guys so why not?

6 accts and i still couldn't crack the big money. :( pretty tricky on a small-screen laptop on a crappy connection...
  • Guys and Gals,

I do not understand why I am such a hated member here.

I did not use profanity on this site, or on the freeroll's. In fact, the only thing I said the whole night is gg and nh.

I would like an honest explanation why I am considered a "bad" member on a site like this.

Also, even if for some stupid reason, I am banned or disallowed to play in the freeroll's, the password needs to change or an invite needs to be issued.

Comments such as "you suck d!ck" or "you f'ing homo" are just unnecessary and quite frankly, rude.

Just my two cents.
  • ny_giantss wrote: »
    Also, even if for some stupid reason, I am banned or disallowed to play in the freeroll's, the password needs to change or an invite needs to be issued.

The reason you were banned from this forum was a result of signing up numerous account and using the accounts to "CPF Buck" whore. As far as your other accusation goes, if you will kindly point out where the comments were made, the appropriate actions will be taken.
  • The only reason I made another account was because this one got blocked.

Although receiving a bonus on supreme poker is "nice" its not really that great. Quite frankly, supreme poker is not up to my personal standards.

Anyways, I could not care less if I recieved CPF bux for posts, replies, or anything of that matter.

If you can, and want to, you can entirely drain my account to 0 bux.

I just want to be apart of the forum in order to make comments that can add to the site or for further enjoyment of others.

I also need to point out that there are new accounts such as "raiser4" and "haddon_1" (which I guess is a tasteless joke) as well as "pokersnipe" that make comments that I would never dream of saying in person, or by poker site.

Also, who make an account called yikes1?

Anyways, Im sorry if I have offended anyone by looking to whore CPF bux which I dont care about, at all.
  • According to records, there were more than 5 accounts created under your specific IP. Regardless, the decision will be sloth's in terms of what to do about this whole situation.

As far as the other members go, I did notice their inappropriate behaviour and again, sloth is the only that can take care of that.
  • Crap I signed up then forgot about it... I got back from dinner and it was over :(
  • it's ok Chris, we never raised your big blind! much.....
  • Haddon_1 in the freeroll was a pain. Is there anyway we can limit the amount of players because there is increasing amount of sit outers. It leads me to belive that people are entering accounts that are not the only ones they have. Anyway Haddon_1 behaviour should not be tolerated that really was annoying and same with southpark_nice.
  • Riderrr, it sounds like you know how the system works.

Without making any assumptions, perhaps you were one of those who created multiple accounts in order to increase your chances of success.

Perhaps "yikes1" and "raiser4" were duplicate accounts. Who knows?

Maybe there should be a tournament mod who views players. This way, if a player is eliminated and soon after, signs in on a new account, the mod will know this is a duplicate.

Also, IP addresses, can pose as a way to solving these problems.

Some of the players are not even registered with the CPF, so for all we know, they could be playing from Europe or somewhere else outside canada. Maybe raiser4 and yikes1 are from Russia, or maybe they are from as close as the downtown core.
  • riderrr wrote: »
    Haddon_1 in the freeroll was a pain.
    that is very funny of you to say that!
  • ny_giantss wrote: »
    Also, IP addresses, can pose as a way to solving these problems.
    hahahahaha potd
  • The first person to point the finger is usually the guilty party. Think about it.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    The first person to point the finger is usually the guilty party. Think about it.

/g2
    werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!
  • g2 wrote: »
    The first person to point the finger is usually the guilty party. Think about it.

/g2

Are you saying "He who smelt it dealt it?" g2?
  • Are you saying "He who smelt it dealt it?" g2?
    If you assume that the one who smelt it then pointed the finger, then yes. But if you really consider the literal meaning of that phrase, it is not necessarily equivalent to what I was saying. As it is very possible that one may smell it, but not feel the need to make their current company aware of the local gaseous discharge.

/g2
  • I love the fact that this is no longer a forum freeroll, but instead everybody and his brother, of which 1/2 are sitting out. Compared to normal, I was able to play with reckless abandon. I didn't feel bad when I got married to A9 and lost most of my chips, and I learned what it feels like to push over 50% of the time.

Fun 10 minutes - can't wait for the next one (or a forum tourney, if those come back)!
  • and what happened to forum members just playing poker?

Now it's a bunch of foul-mouthed crybabys name-calling and complaining.

Blazin72 is the worst. All he does is bitch...and waste time, timing out every other hand.

Enough already!