Supreme Free Roll tonight

Comments

• pkrfce9 wrote: »
    admit it johnnie, you did it just to piss off mds... a little pre-RC gamesmanship?

No it's Furfy - I've never seen a player go on "away player" tilt before.

Seriously, away players release their chips into the general population at a prescribed rate, increasing the chips in play for the active players. This can only benefit the tournament.

My kid goes to bed at 8 and if he doesn't stay there, then I am constantly sitting out to go take care of him. I missed at least half my hands the first hour (and still won ^-^ ).
  • moose wrote: »

I'm sure you've witnessed away player tilt before. I remember you at my table when raising into away players blinds and the chat box exploded.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I'm sure you've witnessed away player tilt before. I remember you at my table when raising into away players blinds and the chat box exploded.

That's exactly what I was talking about. Btw I wasn't raising into the away player, it was into the real opponents. I think I can beat an away player eventually. Has an away player ever won a tourney before?
  • can someone please PM me the password for this tourney. thanks in advance.
  • specialK wrote: »
    can someone please PM me the password for this tourney. thanks in advance.
    Me too please... I feel like donating tonight ;)

/g2
  • pm'd

asdfasdfasdg
  • ty sir...

/g2
  • same here.........
  • hot damn!

Guess i'm getting in this thing too... since the "horrible storm" (looks outside at lightly falling snow), is preventing me from hockey!

Mark
  • what storm??? is it snowing somewhere?
  • I'm in!!!

/g2
  • Anyone interested in a last longer for CPF bucks?

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in a last longer for CPF bucks?

/g2
    Aww come on... I know it's just a freeroll... but they're just CPF bucks too...

/g2
  • moose wrote: »
    shoot - all that takes is a little BAMMMMMMM!
  • I guess no one wants a last longer. That's disappointing... maybe I'll just sit this one out ;)

/g2
  • i am in the last longer
  • i am in the last longer
    I'm going to assume you're just saying that cuz I already busted out.

/g2
  • Well that sucked...
    I think what I'm gonna do is start targetting certain players :) Either "donate my chips" or give em such horrendous bad beats they wanna kill me.
  • g2 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume you're just saying that cuz I already busted out.

/g2

I thought it was funny
  • Could someone PM me the password? I'm available for a game tonight!
  • After month absent I am making my return to the ring.

Let's dance Emm Effers!!!
  • Hi could someone post or PM the password for tonight to me.

Pkrooster

Thanks Beanie
  • Could someone PM me the password? I'm available for a game tonight!

ME TOO PLZ
  • PM's sent...
  • password plz....can someone PM it to me too
  • yoyoma25 in his infinite donkey wisdom after a suckout on the river declares "I was only behind on one card"

yes...but THAT'S when you put all your chips in.

I could care less about the suckout, but don't try to justify it to yourself. It was a horrible call and you should realized you dodged a bullet instead of making excuses. You'll never learn otherwise...

Gl all.
  • Furfy wrote: »
    yoyoma25 in his infinite donkey wisdom after a suckout on the river declares "I was only behind on one card"

yes...but THAT'S when you put all your chips in.

I could care less about the suckout, but don't try to justify it to yourself. It was a horrible call and you should realized you dodged a bullet instead of making excuses. You'll never learn otherwise...

Gl all.

GL ALL!

yoyoma25 just sucked me out on the river after calling my all in on the run with middle pair 4 kicker....he hit a 4 haha.

It's his Birthday! So goodluck to him!
  • I want to thank whoever started this freeroll for those of us at pokerforum.ca. It is very generous and Im sure that everyone has a good time. Thanks again for those behind this event as well as the admin's here at pokerforum.ca.

I look forward to next week and hopefully making it to the final table. Good luck and thanks again!
  • Congrats to Wes, winning this!... Must be rigged.... Congrats also to wifey, bead, taking down 3rd and eliminating my good friend Dave along the way....
  • Thanks Jeff. It helps sucking out a couple of times..and having a few best hands hold up while it seems the worse hands were winning all the all-ins.
    Now to donk the $ back in the cash games...