Supreme Free Roll tonight

cannot register

asking for a password??

what is the password??

Comments

• nevermind

I made it in
  • I'm putting my son to bed when it starts so I click on Sit Out, I come back and see AA on the second hand, so I click 'I'm Back'...but alas...to late...FOLDED.

So THAT'S the kind of night it's going to be!
  • Furfy wrote: »
    I'm putting my son to bed when it starts so I click on Sit Out, I come back and see AA on the second hand, so I click 'I'm Back'...but alas...to late...FOLDED.

So THAT'S the kind of night it's going to be!

Compeuses' 9-5 would have sucked you out anyways...
  • My new strategy of trying to get my chips in when i know i'm dominated is working.

No joke, I made a promise in this week's freeroll to try and find situations where I was outkicked and CALL my chips.

3 weeks in a row losing on the other end, i called it my own little science experiment.

8 left and i just sucked out A6 vs AK
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Compeuses' 9-5 would have sucked you out anyways...
    Hey it was 7,5 and was suited, aaaaaannnnddd, I was pushing.......
  • I get to be bubble boy. Unfortunately, only the "good" players get too money ;) .

Tonight Jenn and I both blinded out for the first 40 mins, and we both made FT. Might have to try that again next week...
  • Furfy didn't do too bad, 2nd place. I took this week's tourney down, 88 vs 109s, first hand of heads up.
  • moose wrote: »
    Furfy didn't do too bad, 2nd place. I took this week's tourney down, 88 vs 109s, first hand of heads up.

Thank god you didn't chop or we might have questioned the play :)
  • Can you imagine someone contacting customer service in a freeroll requesting a chop? lol
  • top 3 back-to-back; now I have some cash to blow at Joe's place on Saturday; actually I give all my winnings from the freeroll to the wife and kids; the $32 will go towards a new toboggan for the kids. Everyone is a winner on Supreme!
  • It's 9:30 pm est on monday and I still can't see the tourney. Anyone have any info?

Pete
  • I think the freeroll is 8pm on Tuesdays
  • i know it is, but signups are usually up monday night. registration is at like 9pm monday night, and it is in "waiting" mode well before that.
  • Ya still cant see it.
  • It is usually open for registation by now (6am) so I'm assummimg it's not running.

Oh well, maybe some SnGs then.

Johnnie
  • We had the same thing at the beginning of January where it didn't appear the first week. That's likely what has happened, and why the Bounty Series wasn't there Sunday night. New month.
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Tonight Jenn and I both blinded out for the first 40 mins, and we both made FT. Might have to try that again next week...

That's what pissed me off so much the one week I played. Sitting at a table of 8 and 5 were sitting out! Not very enjoyable at all, and to all of you who take this approach, congrats on your lameass play. So much fun to play with you.

Maybe this is one reason the attendance is so low? I realize it's just a freeroll, but it's also a chance to spend some time jawing with fellow forumers and playing some cards. When the forumers aren't there it makes for a very lame experience.
  • I used to enjoy chatting with other forum members before the chat ban :(

But yes MDSguy, I completely agree with you, sign up to play, not just to take up a seat.
  • Furfy wrote: »
    I used to enjoy chatting with other forum members before the chat ban :(

But yes MDSguy, I completely agree with you, sign up to play, not just to take up a seat.

I dont think that anybody does this on purpose. The week before Beanie sat out the whole game,(thanks for the blinds!) somestimes life gets in the way of poker, you know?
  • So.. theres nothing going on tonite?
  • I don't think there is anything on tonight. Sloth usually has to set it up and he is not online so it probably won't happen. Not unless someone can contact him in the next 30 minutes.
  • Damn I had nothing to do tonight and was really looking forward to it. O well mabye next week.]
    Question, can we get a program to kick all players that havent played at least 1 hand during the first level of blinds, like they do in Absolute?
  • Sloth has been MIA for awhile now. I remember last month, he set it up to automatically run 24hrs beforehand. Maybe it has to be reset every month?
  • I'll send him an e-mail later on tonight to remind him to set up tournaments for the freerolls and bounty, and also remind him regarding paying the bountys. I know he has been going through a pretty rough time recently so its understandable he hasn't been on. I apologize on his behalf.
  • no problem, hope everything works out for him. Just made $14 on Supreme when my cowboys hit on the flop. AK no good :)
  • MDSGuy wrote: »
    That's what pissed me off so much the one week I played. Sitting at a table of 8 and 5 were sitting out! Not very enjoyable at all, and to all of you who take this approach, congrats on your lameass play. So much fun to play with you.
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    I dont think that anybody does this on purpose. The week before Beanie sat out the whole game,(thanks for the blinds!) somestimes life gets in the way of poker, you know?
    Sorry for the late reply - just got back from the cottage. Johnnie is correct - this wasn't planned, life just got in the way. When you have 5 kids, an 8:00 start is a bit early, but we do our best to get there on time. However, if the choice is not playing at all vs. being a bit late, I'll show up a bit late. Sorry if you don't like it, but it's not the free-roll. I blind out in $$$ tournies and live sometimes - stuff happens....
  • The Tuesday 200$ freeroll is up and ready, so sign up yall
  • Can't make it, but good luck all!
  • Update: I did sign up, just in case I'm home before 8pm.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Update: I did sign up, just in case I'm home before 8pm.
    admit it johnnie, you did it just to piss off mds... a little pre-RC gamesmanship?