Supreme Free Roll tonight

Comments

• Congrats Wes.

After the allin's on the bubble, I figured you'd take it down.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Thanks Jeff. It helps sucking out a couple of times..

I went from chip leader to out after battling with Wes for 2 hands.

First my AKs vs AQc (terrific suckout!) then my A8 was no match Wes' pocket 10s, which flopped quads.

Still I'm good with 4th, see you guys next week! Or at Bristol tonight, whichever comes first.

Johnnie
  • My one or two rotations in the game was a good time.

I picked up AK in the BB and I think yoyoma made it 100 or something in EP (blinds 10/20?) One caller in late postion, and I go to rebump it to kick at least one of the out of the hand.

I go to type in 450, but with my lack of experience I somehow only min raise which is called by both players.... sigh....

Flop comes 10 high, EP bets, LP raises, I'm out of the hand, EP calls and the turn in an A. The river is also an A. And EP shows ATo, while LP had 88 I think.

The very next hand, I pick up AQo in the SB. Same player (I think it was yoyoma), makes it 60 in even earlier position, and it's folded to me and I make it 240. Called by yoyo, and the flop comes T high with 2 hearts.

My opp has either a mid pair or missed the flop, so I check with the intention of re-raising. yoyo makes it 400, and I'm just coinvinced he's on a semi bluff. (Plus, I'm likely steaming that I wasn't able to protect my hand in the last hand) I make it 1150 and yoy insta-calls with K9h. Turn K, river 9. Yay! Second player out. :) In hindsite, I likely should have made a 500 bet on the flop representing the overpair.

Meh. Still, it was fun, and I hope to make it out to more and be less of a donkey.
  • I go to type in 450, but with my lack of experience I somehow only min raise which is called by both players.... sigh....

I min bet more yesterday than I ever have in the past because of that crappy UI. Who ever thought of putting the bet amount text box ontop of the button should be dragged out into the street and shot.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Congrats to Wes, winning this!... Must be rigged.... Congrats also to wifey, bead, taking down 3rd and eliminating my good friend Dave along the way....

Jeff
    I wasn't using my chips very well, thought your wife could before use them before Acid Joe bluffed me out of the rest. And I needed to get to my nightly Omaha practice

Former Friend Milton Slim

{Lol goes here}
  • Congrats on the win westsidee. I was watching the final table evn though I was elminated 20th or something pathetic like that.
  • Anyone know who Sgt. Poker (ottawa) is on the forum?

Edit: same question for stry3456 (Ottawa)

/g2
  • for some reason supreme isn't working at all... i'm playing on full tilt so that may be why... hopefully i can make it in before i blind out.
  • Working like $hit for me too, keep disconnecting, even though my internet connection is fine.

/g2
  • lgmp0163.jpg

I was out shopping for floor tiles, and completely spaced out on tonights game.

Best of luck everyone, see yous next week!
  • Looks like this Tuesday's game is not in the system. Seems like it has to be entered by someone in admin every month. Anyone know who to contact to get things set up for march?
  • It's still a little early to tell. Let's give it a few hours, the tournament doesn't start for almost 25 hours!

Johnnie
  • I think it has to be reset every month, this game and the Sunday one. The Sunday game didn't show up either.
  • it's like this is some kind of surprise each month.
  • Supreme freeroll still not up.
  • boo! I was looking forward to it. LEts hope it pops up before 8
  • first tuesday of the month - i'm holding my breath whilst feigning shock
  • still not up. Looks like an early night for me.
  • I put a message into Sloth. Anyone know who was responsible for putting them in last month?
  • It's sloth who sets it up. If he doesn't set it up until next week, cut him some slack.

Stop complaining about not getting your 'FREE' stuff.
  • I dont see anyone complaining. I see eager people hoping they get to play in an uber awesome freeroll. If it doesn't happen so be it. We all understand how lucky we are to have it, and that the people who set it up have lives outside of this forum. We still hope it's up by tonight :D
  • If there is no free-roll, I wonder how many of those clamoring for the game are interested in playing how we used to - $10 on Stars. Anybody who knows how to setup private games want to run with this? I'd be there, and there's a slim chance that out of the 30+ from the free-roll we might actually get a full table going...
  • I agree Chris, and my comment wasn't directed at everyone. But there is a difference between wondering when it is going to be set up, and hoping that it's there....and PM'ing sloth essentially saying 'Why haven't you set up our freeroll yet."

Most people have their priorities in check and realize this is a pretty good deal.

....even if I rarely cash. (shakes fist)
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    If there is no free-roll, I wonder how many of those clamoring for the game are interested in playing how we used to - $10 on Stars. Anybody who knows how to setup private games want to run with this? I'd be there, and there's a slim chance that out of the 30+ from the free-roll we might actually get a full table going...

I can set up a quick $10+1 on Stars. Will make a post about it in a bit.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I can set up a quick $10+1 on Stars. Will make a post about it in a bit.

I'm in providing it starts at a similar time as the freeroll.

Thanks Wes!!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm in providing it starts at a similar time as the freeroll.

Thanks Wes!!

Yep, it'll start at 8.
  • I just politely PM'd sloth to ask him about it. If it was going to happen...I obviously appreciate it....I'm just curious about it is all, and trying to help.

Pete
  • I just politely PM'd sloth to ask him about it. If it was going to happen...I obviously appreciate it....I'm just curious about it is all, and trying to help.

Pete

It's not, so come over to Stars and play for $10. Or do you not have a Stars account?
  • I'm underwhelmed by the response for the $10 game on Stars. I guess only play money gets a response...
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    I'm underwhelmed by the response for the $10 game on Stars. I guess only play money gets a response...

No doubt.

C'MON PEOPLE!!