Fallsview Poker Classic: Feb. 18-24, 2014

Comments

• sn1perb0y wrote: »
    blondefish...meant ak vs kk on aaa4 board...

fyp
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    So THAT'S who Christine is! >:D I had noticed her the moment she walked into the poker room to talk to her pretty girl friend playing a satellite last week. I've chatted with her a couple of times, but never knew her name was Christine until last night. I think she won a satellite for the $1,100 event on her first try, but sold it quickly as she thinks the satellites are easy to win.

Now how do we find out who EricB's "Tama" is....

I think christine was there with the really cute blonde that was playing near the rail of the bar. She looked pretty

I am off to Cabo for a week, but will see you at fallsview when i get back.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I like this saying and i think you should learn from.."Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean"

I don't think you contribute to the forum as a fraction of how much blondish does.. He probably meant AA vs KK on AAKK board or something as such...

who are you in first place, i bet blondfish can crush you in any poker game..[/]

And I bet his Dad can beat up my Dad. How good can one be when he cannot even recall a BBJ. I really do not think Blondefish needs you to pump his tires any more than he does on this forum.
  • mike6321 wrote: »
    I like this saying and i think you should learn from.."Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean"

I don't think you contribute to the forum as a fraction of how much blondish does.. He probably meant AA vs KK on AAKK board or something as such...

who are you in first place, i bet blondfish can crush you in any poker game..[/]

And I bet his Dad can beat up my Dad. How good can one be when he cannot even recall a BBJ. I really do not think Blondefish needs you to pump his tires any more than he does on this forum.

First of all learn how to quote... second of all I have never seen blondfish just another good member on the forum unlike you..
  • 6yrs, 10 posts, one of them about good deals on bulk hot wings. Thanks for contributing so much over the years.
    mike6321 wrote: »

• Look Mike and Snipe, cool it or take it offline.. BF can look after himself and this "sniping" :) has no place in this thread...
    sn1perb0y wrote: »

Dude just won 2 more satellites while you were taking the time to type your hatred

Um...but where are these hot wings I here reference to?
  • one of them about good deals on bulk hot wings.

Hey, I like hot wings... Maybe we can get some free ones?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    So THAT'S who Christine is! >:D I had noticed her the moment she walked into the poker room to talk to her pretty girl friend playing a satellite last week. I've chatted with her a couple of times, but never knew her name was Christine until last night. I think she won a satellite for the $1,100 event on her first try, but sold it quickly as she thinks the satellites are easy to win.

Now how do we find out who EricB's "Tama" is....

You can just ask them their names instead of taking photos of them
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    You can just ask them their names instead of taking photos of them

says the king of taking "randoms" photo's ... ;)

Just couldn't resist... I'm my own worst enemy...>:D
  • What's with all the fighting over something so petty. Typos happen, people forget exact hand histories. We're all human and we all make mistakes.
  • Popkorn wrote: »
    We're all human and we all make mistakes.
    cept the mods...:D
  • Geezio boys, lot of hostility.

Let's let cooler heads prevail and all take a deep breath or prayer.

Blonefish you asked me how to find out who tama was that I played with on new years. I have no idea to be honest but just know she was stunning and asian.

Also can someone plz post going rate of 1k seats? Does anyone think they will lower right before the event? No way someone doesn't sell off their seat for actual value (or even lower maybe?) if faced with the possibility of being stuck with a useless slip of paper.
  • can we get back on topic here please.........

here is what I use

WingsnBeer.com | Edmonton, Alberta
  • EricB wrote: »

Also can someone plz post going rate of 1k seats? Does anyone think they will lower right before the event? No way someone doesn't sell off their seat for actual value (or even lower maybe?) if faced with the possibility of being stuck with a useless slip of paper.

Best bet is to wait till after the tournament starts. I had buddies in previous years get seats for $700.
  • I just think its funny. Most of the reg posters on this forum are fat balding middle aged men that make threads complaining that they have to spend time with there family and would rather play poker tournaments. Face it your all a bunch of degen idiots that think your poker gods.

**** edited by mod ****

And most of the feds (morans) on this site are short dumpy out of shape pot heads.. so what's your point?
  • Can someone just ban this Mike guy?
  • Truth hurts????
  • Not really? I'm 19, and have only been playing for a couple years.

And I'm not fat lol
  • Just curious why you think someone's age, weight and amount of hair on their head affects how they play poker?
  • I did not say that being fat and bald has anything to do with the way you play poker.
  • your a moran mike
  • Just stating facts.
    Just stating facts.

No, EricB is stating facts
  • colin408 wrote: »
    can someone just ban this mike guy? We don't need these internet tough guys posting crap on the forums..

Attachment not found.
  • I was just pointing out to blondefish that he made a error on the BBJ hand. I have seen you people in the past put Costanza on blast for making errors. I would have told him to his face if he would have said this to me in a public setting. I have no reason to be affraid of anyone.
  • i don't agree with mike specifically, but i do see a trend on this forum that i'm not enjoying, and blondefish is (along with some others) adding to the problem.

if there isn't enough poker content on this forum, perhaps bitching about that fact and then refusing to post your own poker content isn't the best method of dealing with the situation.

EDIT: and fwiw, i'm not expecting blondefish to respond (on account i've been ignored previously for roughly the same commment).
  • True...but blondefish can calculate rake like no man. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I'm neither fat nor bald and would love to have you sit at a cash game with me anytime.

Then again, fed is gonna fed.
    For someone that sure talks like there a king on this forum can you please tell me what poker room uses 5 aces? AA vs. AK on a AAK board

Never been to Fallsview, have you? :D:o
  • Oh Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, are you ever going to grow up? banned again.... At least he gets around, in the hammer this time... Anyone see him there?