WPT stop confirmed for Canada

1235»

Comments

• Some fun video with Kessel, Negreanu, Carboneau, MadMarvin taking slap shots on Antonio and Phil Laak. I'm in the Canada Poker Jersey obv, I phoning the action lol.

Bruce Buffer opens the show:
    Season XI WPT Montreal: Playground Poker Hockey Challenge - YouTube
  • My good friend is still in the final 25. He used up is one time cracking aces with Q8ss and hit his flush.

Go Marty Go.
  • To celebrate WPT Montreal with a Canadian winning, PartyPoker has a $50 deposit bonus with code MONTREAL2012. I got an email from Kara Scott showing my high cash balance, but I don't know how to say no to free money, so I deposited $50 more.

Bonus offer: $50.00 USD + FREEROLL
    Delivery method: 10 installments of $5.00 USD
    Start date: 28-Nov-12 10:20 ET
    Applicable deposit: $50.00 USD
    Expiry date: 30 day(s) - 28-Dec-2012
    Total release requirement
    Released in 10 equal installments of $5.00 USD. Each installment is issued when:
    50 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    To celebrate WPT Montreal with a Canadian winning, PartyPoker has a $50 deposit bonus with code MONTREAL2012. I got an email from Kara Scott showing my high cash balance, but I don't know how to say no to free money, so I deposited $50 more.

Bonus offer: $50.00 USD + FREEROLL
    Delivery method: 10 installments of $5.00 USD
    Start date: 28-Nov-12 10:20 ET
    Applicable deposit: $50.00 USD
    Expiry date: 30 day(s) - 28-Dec-2012
    Total release requirement
    Released in 10 equal installments of $5.00 USD. Each installment is issued when:
    50 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com

There are much better bonuses out there that don't require any play time to earn them for new account activations.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I got an email from Kara Scott showing my high cash balance,
    brag? does she want a loan?
  • Hey everyone thanks for coming - everyone in the Montreal poker community was super surprised by how huge this thing became. Word is already flying around that next year will be a proper 5-day event with longer levels after the Day 1s.

As Jontm said we met but only briefly - first time we connected virtually I was playing the huge Thursday night Satty (24 seats, played my ass off to get to 40th very comfortably - was literally never at risk - then shoved over a UTG min-raise with AA, called by QJss and of course pop Q pop J on the flop). Second time actually said hello but I was going back to my cash table to rake in more stacks (it was very very actiontastic all week) and Jon was obviously pretty busy.

Anyhow thanks to all who came out and made this such a great event.
  • Still absorbing reaction and pretty stoked about how we broke this news across globe hard and Players took a chance and it turned into this!

WPT Montreal surprises and Raymer's Run - ESPN
  • Ms Mercier looks like she's aged 20 years in the last 5
  • compuease wrote: »
    brag? does she want a loan?

Lol, I was thinking the same thing when I read that.
  • Really liked this World Poker Tour Montreal highlight reel just out, thought I'd share.

WPT 2012 Montreal - YouTube