WPT stop confirmed for Canada

Comments

• PartyPoker Sats should be starting today, post in the thread as you ship!
  • Just going to do it like this, found more info here:

Great 2+2 support thread for WPT Montreal with staff, @Kevmath & @SavagePoker
    WPT Montreal: Playground Poker, Nov. 15-27 - Page 2 - WSOP and Tournament Circut - Live Poker Tournament Forum
  • (edit, double posted)

Start Party Poker Thread here in online:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/wpt-montreal-party-sats-post-progress-29304-new/
  • So who's coming to Montreal for the WPT and the PPFC (Playground Poker Fall Classic)?
  • Will be there for the WPT Main writing. Steve Kerr, BlackMagicz, Mark Martin and Crazy Kolby all confirmed from here I believe
  • Gl- It looks like a juicy trney!

We will see:)
  • I just mailed my cheque to Playground yesterday to lock my seat up for 1B
  • I have been running really well at 2/5 at Lac Leamy lately, so it is making my decision to go down pretty easy... Gotta figure a couple of things out for work, so not confirmed yet.
  • Negreanu randomly tweeted yesterday he is thinking of playing, can't hurt the hype!
  • I am working on coming down to this event for a few days as my wsopc trip just got shot to hell...working during event 2 and have to be in calgary for events 6/7...

Thinking about taking down Event 1...any problems with that?
  • DennisG wrote: »
    I am working on coming down to this event for a few days as my wsopc trip just got shot to hell...working during event 2 and have to be in calgary for events 6/7...

Thinking about taking down Event 1...any problems with that?

Nah. That's the plan; you west coasters run good at home then bring it east to feed the live pros ;p
  • jontm wrote: »
    Nah. That's the plan; you west coasters run good at home then bring it east to feed the live pros ;p

I was referring to the wpt event 1 :P Though, I should probably only play bracelet events to go with the BC and QC only Rings right?
  • I thought you might be talking about preliminary events, but will you still be around for Main? Hate for you to go all that way and miss everyone. I believe Event 1 is a belt event, so you can play it and still donate ;)
    I thought you might be talking about preliminary events, but will you still be around for Main? Hate for you to go all that way and miss everyone. I believe Event 1 is a belt event, so you can play it and still donate ;)

Haven't actually picked any dates to go yet...waiting on a buddy to get back to me to see if he can make it...It's either Montreal, or Vegas ...I don't really care, but think it would be fun to play a wpt event on home turf..so to speak...As well, hang out and meet some degens..

ps..confirmed Nov. 8/9 in Calgary if you are around.
  • I'll be around, drop me a line when here sir!

Couple more names for list; sounds like Inheritance aka Wiktor Glom shipped his seat as did Simon Charette...this ain't getting any softer....
  • John Lam...
  • Gonna try to wrap my seat up on Sunday..played the Montreal SAt. tonight instead of Prague and made it in...so far 2 gtd 5500pkgs...should be 4 by the time the weekend rolls around.
  • Dooooo it!
    John Lam...

If ur namedropping here..........T8
  • T8 and Daniel Negreanu now confirmed. Didn't want to jump the gun with the star power
    T8 and Daniel Negreanu now confirmed. Didn't want to jump the gun with the star power

right order imo...
  • Timex, pretty sure Jarzabek...
    Timex, pretty sure Jarzabek...

Please put me at Jarzabek's table on the bubble..he will fold to the money all day long..
  • 6 pkg's guaranteed and in the first level been beaten by two FH's..one better than mine, and one on the river. Still lots of play yet..blinds are low thankfully.

#rungoodswitchplease
  • hmm... Ak utg.... raise my standard 2x (40), mp min raise, button call, sb reraise 500, I jam for 1700 more, fold, fold, snap call with AQo. Q in the window. Gonna be one of those days I guess....

I don't like those damn frenchies anyway.
    hmm... Ak utg.... raise my standard 2x (40), mp min raise, button call, sb reraise 500, I jam for 1700 more, fold, fold, snap call with AQo. Q in the window. Gonna be one of those days I guess....

i know the feeling. i don't think i've had a single AK hold today when i've been dominating. sundays suck.
  • trigs wrote: »
    i know the feeling. i don't think i've had a single AK hold today when i've been dominating. sundays suck.

I am gonna play a sng so at least I make final table somewhere today.
    hmm... Ak utg.... raise my standard 2x (40), mp min raise, button call, sb reraise 500, I jam for 1700 more, fold, fold, snap call with AQo. Q in the window. Gonna be one of those days I guess....

:(. Was hoping to see you at east. I believe next weekend is the last of these too.
    :(. Was hoping to see you at east. I believe next weekend is the last of these too.
    Yeah, I was hoping to make it. Oh well...maybe pca if I get some time to play those Sats.

Will still see ya Thursday/Friday night.