Beware - Pokerforum Deadbeat list

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »
    Well, partially I did say in order to shit disturb...

Someone bumped the Voodoo thread, and I'm curious as to what happened. Further, fedh8r is back on here as costanza. If I were new to the board, I'd at least want to know that.

Mark

Fed, epic, et al is NOT on the deadbeat list. Maybe a "reformed" troll but not a. Deadbeat AFAIK. I know of only the 4 in the op.
  • Oh wow!

I was sure he was in the deadbeat list. My bad.

Mark
    Oh wow!

I was sure he was in the deadbeat list. My bad.

Mark

Guess you can't replace comp, either . . . LOL.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Guess you can't replace comp, either . . . LOL.

Nobody would want me to moderate this place.

I'd have to get ride of all the fucknuts. Then it'd be dead.

Mark
  • Fed isn't on here anymore anyhow
  • Please add BrianS to the deadbeat list. Haven't heard a word out of him since he took my money and apparently went to Vegas almost a month ago. No undates on his BAP or on his twitter account. See his BAP thread for details. If he posts proof of playing the tournaments he said he would play or refunds our cash, you can take him off the list.
  • I am going to start adding the link to the thread that discusses the person's deadbeatery.
  • Is it too early to add GTA Poker to the list :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Is it too early to add GTA Poker to the list :)

So tell me...

Do you jerk off during, before, or after you come up with this?

Mark
    So tell me...

Do you jerk off during, before, or after you come up with this?

Mark

Usually during. Glad I could inspire him to make a reappearance.
  • better to do it after in case you gum up your keyboard
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Usually during. Glad I could inspire him to make a reappearance.
    You two should follow Dr. Tyore's prescription to get a room.
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Get a room you two.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    better to do it after in case you gum up your keyboard

Not an issue as I use my Samsung so it wipes up easy. Was hoping GTA would update his thread to explain how his BAP fell back to earth and now he is back to even. But I guess he only posts the positive results, as I expected would be the case. I find losing sessions a much more enjoyable read.
  • Added masterplan to this list - still owes money from two BAPs (mine and actyper's) for WPT Fallsview
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Added masterplan to this list - still owes money from two BAPs (mine and actyper's) for WPT Fallsview

He was good at getting me money...I would give him more time
  • Did he actually commit to sending the two of you money? In my case, he was on the interest list, but I gave everybody the option of whether or not to send any money when I asked for flexibility in my BAP. He was the only who did not take any action after that.
    westside8 wrote: »
    Added masterplan to this list - still owes money from two BAPs (mine and actyper's) for WPT Fallsview
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    He was good at getting me money...I would give him more time

This isn't the first - I actually had a PM from another member earlier this month giving me a warning about him.
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    Did he actually commit to sending the two of you money? In my case, he was on the interest list, but I gave everybody the option of whether or not to send any money when I asked for flexibility in my BAP. He was the only who did not take any action after that.

These two posts definitely does not sound like interest vs. firm commitment.
    masterplan wrote: »
    I'll take 2%
    2%
  • I think in another thread he said he had something pop up.
  • I know we're pretty close-knit here, but we should go back to the no pay before tourney, no action.

This would prevent getting freerolled.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I know we're pretty close-knit here, but we should go back to the no pay before tourney, no action.

Yep I wouldn't have paid out personally. Obviously I was no where close to cashing so wasn't a concern lol
  • actyper wrote: »
    I think in another thread he said he had something pop up.

This here?
    I actually need to back out on this one, something financial came up, let someone else take the action.
  • I did receive an EMT from him promptly when it was requested for one of my BAPs
  • confirmed scum....my dumb trusting self sent him 400 for emt, was super busy to didnt think about it too much. He fixed my comp a week ago through remote assistance, figured if he wanted to steal from me he wouldve just done it then lol

Prior i had sent him $20 for emt and he sent it. Started the convo off by telling me he just won 5k in a local 550 tourney or something. Either was he at first said he sent it and not sure why I didnt get it, then said he resent it a day later and still nothing. Ever since i said i hope your not just fucking with me etc. he hasnt replied to me. So ill assume the worst for now. Not hard to send an emt.
  • I'm the one who had sent a possible warning to the mods......

Just advising you it looks like we have another scammer. Made a Stars for EMT swap with Masterplan this past weekend (which went fine).

He then asked for another $200 Stars for $210 EMT....I didn't bother waiting for him to send first and just sent the Stars money. He messaged he would send when he got home...this PM was sent Jan 20 @ 15:53 stating as much.

He hasn't logged in here since then. I've sent a couple PM's giving him until Sunday.

Obv there's a small chance that there are excusable reasons that this has happened, but I'm not holding my breath.

Just wanted to keep you apprised.

I'll do a warning post on Sunday if I haven't heard from him (and even if I do and I don't like the excuse given).

He did finally send on the 25th, this was the PM I got:
    Hey dude sorry, had an insane week at work and I'm on the road. I just sent the transfer though. Same password as last one.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I know we're pretty close-knit here, but we should go back to the no pay before tourney, no action.

It's always the best way to operate.
  • confirmed scum....my dumb trusting self sent him 400 for emt, was super busy to didnt think about it too much. He fixed my comp a week ago through remote assistance, figured if he wanted to steal from me he wouldve just done it then lol

Prior i had sent him $20 for emt and he sent it. Started the convo off by telling me he just won 5k in a local 550 tourney or something. Either was he at first said he sent it and not sure why I didnt get it, then said he resent it a day later and still nothing. Ever since i said i hope your not just fucking with me etc. he hasnt replied to me. So ill assume the worst for now. Not hard to send an emt.

Sorry to hear about that. If/when he comes back we'll address it. FYI, if you need remote pc help in the future, I'm always available for forum (most) members for free..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about that. If/when he comes back we'll address it. FYI, if you need remote pc help in the future, I'm always available for forum (most) members for free..

Unfortunate to hear. It happens. As well, Comp fixed up my pc a few years ago remotely. My wife laughed when I told her I'd given complete control of my computer to someone I'd never met. The man rocks. Found what I couldn't. Got me up and running and saved me from a format and complete operating system reinstall, etc.
  • Unfortunate to hear. It happens. As well, Comp fixed up my pc a few years ago remotely. My wife laughed when I told her I'd given complete control of my computer to someone I'd never met. The man rocks. Found what I couldn't. Got me up and running and saved me from a format and complete operating system reinstall, etc.

Oh if comp wanted to fuck with you I'm sure he's got some ways. >:D
  • Unfortunate to hear. It happens. As well, Comp fixed up my pc a few years ago remotely. My wife laughed when I told her I'd given complete control of my computer to someone I'd never met. The man rocks. Found what I couldn't. Got me up and running and saved me from a format and complete operating system reinstall, etc.

Well thank you, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I just got lucky.. ;)
  • trigs wrote: »
    Oh if comp wanted to fuck with you I'm sure he's got some ways. >:D

I'm not telling...:D

psst, anyone want some nudzz of Ace or Queenie?