Comments

• I thought hvee was a regular. Surprised.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I thought hvee was a regular. Surprised.

Rolled the playoff pool $
  • I was really surprised when I heard about that. I wasn't in the pool, but that really sucks for the people that were. I've organized many pools in the past and that's just something you never do.

Should Fed be added to this list? I don't think he ever paid that person back the $ he owed. Can't remember if it was JD or T8.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Rolled the playoff pool $

I'm really not sure as I am on his facebook and have emailed him. No response to either and I requested delivery receipt. He has not been on facebook in about 2 weeks. Something may be legitimately wrong. Anyone have his phone number?
  • I'd be surprised if there wasn't a legit reason HVEE doesn't pay out

Also, add DrTyore to that list, I'm an asshole :)

Mark
  • Oh you are on the asshole list but that list was deemed to long for me to type out.
  • moose wrote: »
    Oh you are on top of the asshole list, just ahead of Milo, but that list was deemed to long for me to type out.

Fixed it for you . . .

Have a GREAT weekend everyone . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Fixed it for you . . .

Have a GREAT weekend everyone . . .

I volunteer to be on the list as well.... I drive the wrong way on one way streets..... with no rental car coverage.... :(
  • That doesn't make you an asshole. Driving the wrong way on a one-way street puts you on the senior citizen list.
    That doesn't make you an asshole. Driving the wrong way on a one-way street puts you on the senior citizen list.

It does if you run into something... But of course with a vehicle full of drunks it does give me an excuse..
  • there is nothing wrong with him, my guess is he doesnt have the money and is trying to make it back and when he does he will come back with some story. Searched him on bluffmag. and he has been playing tourneys. most recent cash was june 27th.
  • OPR'd him on FTP...... was playing micro tourneys starting from June 22nd consistant until FTP was shut down.

Confirmed deadbeat
  • Anything on P*?
  • That's sad.
  • yes some on ps as well
  • yes some on ps as well

Oh snap I owe u $25.

<
    deadbeat
  • So, as others have mentioned, do we bring out the torches and pitchforks? Hunt and chastise, etc.? At this point, there seems to be significant evidence.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Oh snap I owe u $25.

<
    deadbeat
    o ty for reminding me, i had forgot, but i sold at 5.56 so you owe me $139 :)
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    OPR'd him on FTP...... was playing micro tourneys starting from June 22nd consistant until FTP was shut down.

Confirmed deadbeat
    figures he be hanging out with FTP :-\

edit: too soon?
  • Evidence aside, it's the internet . . . all he'd do is turn it off. Too much effort, too little return.
  • Oh wow.

Degen/bad poker player rolls some people.

Shocking developments itt.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Oh wow.

Degen/bad poker player rolls some people.

Shocking developments itt.

Ya but it's :( and :mad: everytime.
  • bump for the fact that I haven't logged in for 4 months

how much did he steal from the playoff pool?

can I host the next playoff pool?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    bump for the fact that I haven't logged in for 4 months

You were surely missed BYT. Figured you were 'travelling the world playing poker'.
  • Add to the list.........

chopped_beets.JPG

gruesome.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm really not sure as I am on his facebook and have emailed him. No response to either and I requested delivery receipt. He has not been on facebook in about 2 weeks. Something may be legitimately wrong. Anyone have his phone number?

I have a number I'll PM you. It was from the Jan.2/11 tourney at his place.
  • Thread should be sticky, no?

damnthapushr walked in my game last night and promptly walked out again because he owes TheCoordinator $$
  • I agree, stickied... Now, do I owe anyone anything? :)
    Thread should be sticky, no?

damnthapushr walked in my game last night and promptly walked out again because he owes TheCoordinator $$

why no stabbing?
  • Did this HVEE douche ever pay what he owes?

How much money is it?

Why no stabbing?